In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Albedo return in Omniverse ?

+2
fletch
Prem
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 11th April 2013, 5:38 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

From when had seen this image ---

Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 2526_367903136657812_1904025512_n

2Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty albedo returns ??? 11th April 2013, 5:28 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

albedo will return eventually but when and why we will have to wait and see, its more fun that way.

besides omniverse seems intent on bringing everyone back and thats no bad thing to happen.

looking forward to omniverse

3Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 11th April 2013, 7:14 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:albedo will return eventually but when and why we will have to wait and see, its more fun that way.

besides omniverse seems intent on bringing everyone back and thats no bad thing to happen.

looking forward to omniverse
Albedo will return in Arc 4. DJW confirmed it and Yuri leaked it.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

4Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Episode 12th April 2013, 7:15 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

But in which episode of arc 4.

5Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 12th April 2013, 12:23 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Prem122 wrote:But in which episode of arc 4.

all i know is it will be a good one
its bound to be big as well probably the set up for arc 5

6Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 13th April 2013, 12:13 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

It is unknown but we know we're starting arc 4 so one of them
short answer
Yes, he will return
post script
be patient and you will see

7Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 13th April 2013, 10:53 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Turbojake252 wrote:It is unknown but we know we're starting arc 4 so one of them
short answer
Yes, he will return
post script

i agree lets not jump the gun

8Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 13th April 2013, 12:30 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:It is unknown but we know we're starting arc 4 so one of them
short answer
Yes, he will return
post script

Uh...guys, there's way too much answering on this part of the forum that isn't coming from Matt Wayne. Could you just let him answer? Otherwise I'll be forced to lock topics like this one (but I'm more likely to let Matt react whoever he sees fit), the discussion is confusing for anyone just looking for what Matt Wayne has to say.

9Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty my thought 13th April 2013, 4:24 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
fletch wrote:
short answer
Yes, he will return
post script

Uh...guys, there's way too much answering on this part of the forum that isn't coming from Matt Wayne. Could you just let him answer? Otherwise I'll be forced to lock topics like this one (but I'm more likely to let Matt react whoever he sees fit), the discussion is confusing for anyone just looking for what Matt Wayne has to say.

i understand what your saying but i would like to mention that most of the things i have read posted here are opinion and disscussion of all available evidence not answers and i think the main problem is where the thread is not what it contains it really should be in the ben 10 chatter area instead of the q & a bit.... i leave the matter for the likes of mr wayne and yourself to decide upon.

cheers all

10Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 20th April 2013, 6:27 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

fletch wrote:
i understand what your saying but i would like to mention that most of the things i have read posted here are opinion and disscussion of all available evidence not answers and i think the main problem is where the thread is not what it contains it really should be in the ben 10 chatter area instead of the q & a bit.... i leave the matter for the likes of mr wayne and yourself to decide upon.

cheers all

Yes. My answer would only be "no spoilers." So this could be moved to a more general area.

11Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 20th April 2013, 6:48 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

There you have it
and with that said I'll start a post in said general area for opinions and theories if one does not already exist.

12Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty good 20th April 2013, 6:54 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Turbojake252 wrote:There you have it
and with that said I'll start a post in said general area for opinions and theories if one does not already exist.

thank you Smile

13Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 20th April 2013, 7:00 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:There you have it

thank you Smile
Welcome!
Smile
now I just have to find out the general area.... Suspect

14Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Albedo return in Omniverse ? 20th April 2013, 7:04 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

It is found!
and along a place we can post opinion and theories already made!
https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/t90-opinions-and-suspictions-possible-spoilers
there it be lads and lasses
enjoy and partake!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum