Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

whats shocksquatch's planet like

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1whats shocksquatch's planet like Empty whats shocksquatch's planet like 6th July 2013, 8:14 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

hi mr.wayne im new here and I was just wondering whats shocksquatch's planet like ?

2whats shocksquatch's planet like Empty Re: whats shocksquatch's planet like 7th July 2013, 2:30 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Hey there bro, it's me AXC. You should probably put this in the main topic, to keep things simple.

Also, I wouldn't expect much more than a "We haven't said." Or maybe a "We'll see," since apparently we're getting more Gimlinopitheci...

3whats shocksquatch's planet like Empty Re: whats shocksquatch's planet like 7th July 2013, 2:46 am

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Hey there bro, it's me AXC. You should probably put this in the main topic, to keep things simple.

Also, I wouldn't expect much more than a "We haven't said." Or maybe a "We'll see," since apparently we're getting more Gimlinopitheci...

hey hows it going and yea im very new to this place and still don't know how things work so could you tell me how to put it in the main topic

4whats shocksquatch's planet like Empty Re: whats shocksquatch's planet like 7th July 2013, 6:03 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

DXDUDE wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Hey there bro, it's me AXC. You should probably put this in the main topic, to keep things simple.

hey hows it going and yea im very new to this place and still don't know how things work so could you tell me how to put it in the main topic

Well, you can just go to the main Q&A topic and post there, like here.

5whats shocksquatch's planet like Empty Re: whats shocksquatch's planet like 13th July 2013, 9:44 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

DXDUDE wrote:hi mr.wayne im new here and I was just wondering whats shocksquatch's planet like ?

Ontario, without Toronto.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum