In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse

+2
BelBen10OV
Ursalink
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 28th November 2013, 10:41 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

I would like to analyze how many aliens have appeared until now in "Ben 10 Omniverse". There are a few things I would like to mention: 

1º) Old aliens that haven't appeared yet in the series: 
+ Blitzwolf: Already confirmed its return in "An american BenWolf in London".  
+ Frankenstrike: Already confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Ghostfreak: I guess it could debut in the 5arc, considering this will be a "Halloween's arc".  
+ Buzzshock: Apparently confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Spitter 
+ Jetray 
+ ChamAlien 
+ Fasttrack 

2º) Aliens still to make their official debut in the series: 
+ Snakepit: Could it be Ssserpent's species? 
+ Sandbox 
+ Shellhead 
+ Rocks 
+ Squidstrictor 

3º) Aliens already debuted but they need more appearances: 
+ Toepick: Only one appearance, so I would like to see it again and discover if it has any other ability besides having a nightmish face.  
+ UpChuck Murk: I prefer this version (from AF-UA) that the Perk (from the original series).  
+ Upgrade: I really want to see this guy more often, as we haven't seen it since the original series, except in the Rex Generator's crossover. I really miss this classic.  
+ Swampfire: One of my favourites from AF-UA, so I want to see him again.  
+ Chromastone: Same as Swampfire.  
+ Pesky Dust: Now that we have discovered its powers, I want to see it more often. An alien that can control dreams sounds really funny for someone like Ben.  
+ Walkatrout: We have seen Pesky Dust's potential, so I hope we will see the same for this guy.  
+ Molestar: Same as Walkatrout.  
+ The Worst: Same as Walkatrout.  

Well, opinions?

2Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 29th November 2013, 1:29 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ursalink wrote:I would like to analyze how many aliens have appeared until now in "Ben 10 Omniverse". There are a few things I would like to mention: 

1º) Old aliens that haven't appeared yet in the series: 
+ Blitzwolf: Already confirmed its return in "An american BenWolf in London".  
+ Frankenstrike: Already confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Ghostfreak: I guess it could debut in the 5arc, considering this will be a "Halloween's arc".  
+ Buzzshock: Apparently confirmed its return in "Max's Monster".  
+ Spitter 
+ Jetray 
+ ChamAlien 
+ Fasttrack 

2º) Aliens still to make their official debut in the series: 
+ Snakepit: Could it be Ssserpent's species? 
+ Sandbox 
+ Shellhead 
+ Rocks 
+ Squidstrictor 

3º) Aliens already debuted but they need more appearances: 
+ Toepick: Only one appearance, so I would like to see it again and discover if it has any other ability besides having a nightmish face.  
+ UpChuck Merk: I prefer this version (from AF-UA) that the Perk (from the original series).  
+ Upgrade: I really want to see this guy more often, as we haven't seen it since the original series, except in the Rex Generator's crossover. I really miss this classic.  
+ Swampfire: One of my favourites from AF-UA, so I want to see him again.  
+ Chromastone: Same as Swampfire.  
+ Pesky Dust: Now that we have discovered its powers, I want to see it more often. An alien that can control dreams sounds really funny for someone like Ben.  
+ Walkatrout: We have seen Pesky Dust's potential, so I hope we will see the same for this guy.  
+ Molestar: Same as Walkatrout.  
+ The Worst: Same as Walkatrout.  

Well, opinions?
You are missing Atomix, Bullfragg, Articguana, Alien X, ripjaws, goop, brainstorm and NRG outside his suit and clockwork in the ones that have to appear more also you want us to express what we believe in general of every alien?

3Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 29th November 2013, 2:29 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Spitter is confirmed to not return as of episode 80.

4Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 29th November 2013, 12:54 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Spitter is confirmed to not return as of episode 80.
That sucks, Ben would finally have all Ben 10.000 aliens that we saw if he appeared...

5Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 29th November 2013, 8:16 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Spitter is confirmed to not return as of episode 80.
That sucks, Ben would finally have all Ben 10.000 aliens that we saw if he appeared...
Yeah, it's pretty disappointing.

6Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 5th December 2013, 3:07 am

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I would also like to see Clockwork more along with Snare-Oh, Goop, and Brainstorm. They need more appearances!

7Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse Empty Re: Analysis of Ben's aliens in Omniverse 5th December 2013, 1:42 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Echoecho6 wrote:I would also like to see Clockwork more along with Snare-Oh, Goop, and Brainstorm. They need more appearances!
Yep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum