+5
ultraalien
AustinHolt2022
datdude
The Omni Triforcer
Transyl Servantis
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 14th October 2014, 2:01 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Maltruence is the main bad guy of Season 7 & 8.

OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Mal

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Maltruence
http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120384126068

Time War/Omniverse End is coming, what do you guys expect?

2OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 14th October 2014, 2:32 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Transyl Servantis wrote:Maltruence is the main bad guy of Season 7 & 8.

OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Mal

http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Maltruence
http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120384126068

Time War/Omniverse End is coming, what do you guys expect?
He looks like he will be a great villain and i hope this arc is like the and then there were specials also if omniverse is ending i hope it goes out with a bang. Anyone hoping for a new ben 10 series with a more serious tone akin to uaf i mean i love omniverse but the show should grow along with the characters in the show.

3OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 14th October 2014, 2:55 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

The time war is the only thing that's really made this series seem remotely OMNIVERSAL.

Heres hoping for an end worth having, and a 5th series.

4OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 14th October 2014, 3:02 am

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Voiced by Mark Hamill.

5OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 14th October 2014, 12:22 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:The time war is the only thing that's really made this series seem remotely OMNIVERSAL.

Heres hoping for an end worth having, and a 5th series.
I think the time war is intended to be the ending of Omniverse. We did have a mention of the omniverse by albedo in episode 40.

6OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 14th October 2014, 7:05 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

I have no hope for this.

It looks good. It sounds good. It seems good. But I've been excited for Omniverse episodes before, and all I got was a pile of disappointment, so from now on, I won't expect anything good so I won't be disappointed.

7OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 15th October 2014, 2:49 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I dont see how Omniverse could make me feel dissapointed, they bring amazings things to live and make right some of the biggest craps in the world (King Vicktor, Darkstar, Chamcaster, Ultimate Ben 10.000, Albedo, Omnitrix aliens), so i dont know right now this last 2 Arc will be a gift to the fans.

Is true that Omniverse scrub a lot of things in the easy way, giving to the fans what they want, making episodes with more story, less action, showing what the story needs and not what the action and explosions wants.

Is like in Mysterial Incorporeal, in that episode they sacrifice one or two actions scenes where they should take Ben becoming some alien and figthing againts Dante or the Chamcaster Monsters, but not, they do what the story needs, Ben doesnt wants to become Ghostfreak and for first time we have him kicking some ass without the Omnitrix.

In the Vengers is the same thing, so until now i have two face with this show, one like the fan now the great show this is, the great design they bring to us, the great storys and that side wants to see Ben becoming more aliens, but later is my side of young-adult, that like the story and now like writer that i am, if they show more action in 22 minutes they wont have enought screen time to show the story and that is true.

So my feelings after: Store 23, Ben Again, And There were None, And There was Ben. Say me that we will have a great 2 seasons, full of Chamcaster, Hex, Verdona, Subliminal, Exo-Skull, Vulkanus, Vreedles, Argit, Simian, Darkstar, Rojo, all the Good's and Bad Ben 10 versions and this kill of new villain that is a Chronosapien...

8OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 15th October 2014, 3:09 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:I dont see how Omniverse could make me feel dissapointed, they bring amazings things to live and make right some of the biggest craps in the world (King Vicktor, Darkstar, Chamcaster, Ultimate Ben 10.000, Albedo, Omnitrix aliens), so i dont know right now this last 2 Arc will be a gift to the fans.

Is true that Omniverse scrub a lot of things in the easy way, giving to the fans what they want, making episodes with more story, less action, showing what the story needs and not what the action and explosions wants.

Is like in Mysterial Incorporeal, in that episode they sacrifice one or two actions scenes where they should take Ben becoming some alien and figthing againts Dante or the Chamcaster Monsters, but not, they do what the story needs, Ben doesnt wants to become Ghostfreak and for first time we have him kicking some ass without the Omnitrix.

In the Vengers is the same thing, so until now i have two face with this show, one like the fan now the great show this is, the great design they bring to us, the great storys and that side wants to see Ben becoming more aliens, but later is my side of young-adult, that like the story and now like writer that i am, if they show more action in 22 minutes they wont have enought screen time to show the story and that is true.

So my feelings after: Store 23, Ben Again, And There were None, And There was Ben. Say me that we will have  a great 2 seasons, full of Chamcaster, Hex, Verdona, Subliminal, Exo-Skull, Vulkanus, Vreedles, Argit, Simian, Darkstar, Rojo, all the Good's and Bad Ben 10 versions and this kill of new villain that is a Chronosapien...
Just as you like most of Omniverse, I don't. It's a matter of opinion.

9OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 5th November 2014, 4:49 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Some quick Time War theories before the next few episodes. I think that Ben and Kai will start to get serious in Secret of Dos Santos. They obviously marry in the future, so it's about time that they got serious. I also think that the Time War will be the end of Rook and Ben's partnership. I don't think that Rook will die, but I think that something will happen to cause him to leave Ben. I'm also thinking that Spanner reveals himself as Kenny and (hopefully) explains why he isn't wearing the Omnitrix.

But even if all of that doesn't happen, we've had so much of an explanation of Ben's future. Kevin's scars, Exo-Skull becoming a main villain, the reason behind the Biomnitrix, Ben unlocking Toepick, Buzzshock, and Arctiguana (and Spitter off-screen as confirmed by DJW), Ben and Kai getting back together, Gwen becoming known as Gwendolyn, and Gwen becoming a much more powerful magician.

I think that the Time War is a huge step towards Teen Ben becoming Ben 10,000 and I do really appreciate Omniverse closing the gap between the OS and Ben's future. I love what they have already done and I hope that there's more to come...

10OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 5th November 2014, 6:53 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:Some quick Time War theories before the next few episodes. I think that Ben and Kai will start to get serious in Secret of Dos Santos. They obviously marry in the future, so it's about time that they got serious. I also think that the Time War will be the end of Rook and Ben's partnership. I don't think that Rook will die, but I think that something will happen to cause him to leave Ben. I'm also thinking that Spanner reveals himself as Kenny and (hopefully) explains why he isn't wearing the Omnitrix.

But even if all of that doesn't happen, we've had so much of an explanation of Ben's future. Kevin's scars, Exo-Skull becoming a main villain, the reason behind the Biomnitrix, Ben unlocking Toepick, Buzzshock, and Arctiguana (and Spitter off-screen as confirmed by DJW), Ben and Kai getting back together, Gwen becoming known as Gwendolyn, and Gwen becoming a much more powerful magician.

I think that the Time War is a huge step towards Teen Ben becoming Ben 10,000 and I do really appreciate Omniverse closing the gap between the OS and Ben's future. I love what they have already done and I hope that there's more to come...

I think they were push a little bit, because the first 60 episodes of Omniverse ends with Kevin taking the "X" Scar and until that point is that we follow the main story line of Ben 10: Omniverse, the name doesnt mean that the universe will be together in a "Omniversal" event, no..

It means that they have in mind put in one show everything they can about Ben 10 past series (OS, AF, UA) and show how the earth become a home to a lot of aliens that live in peace.

Is obvious that in the plans of the crew was the Time War, but i still think they have in mind take all this theme in another series, but is ok, they get 20 episodes more and here we are, they are one step back of explaining how Gwen will become Gwendolyn finally, you know with "Third Time is a Charm"

They are closing a lot of open things, Khyber story, Gwen Story, Argit Story, Kai and Ben Story and i expect to see how they end Ester and Ben Story.

So is nice, it feels really push out a little bit, because they have only 20 episodes and i dont know how it was going to be this story in they original plans, but i feels like the crew expect another spin off, the 4 one. But they dont get it.

Because take it, in one hand it feels like they put a lot of cliff hangers, in Omniverse, but if they only have 60 episodes, then they wanna to do something like AF-UA, that one finish and the other begin with only moths between one and another.

So i only hope that this Time War episodes go in still way until the end, because if you think it, every one of this episode had play with some theory of the time travel, time change or time lines thing, show in books or tv shows before.

In Store 23 we have the store time travel machine, in Ben Again we have this strange but cool thing of time travel but with change of minds, in And Then There Was Ben, we see that cool theory of change the universe after it was destroy going to the beggining of everything reality to then create again the past events and have a chance to change the things and now they show how the events can repeat over and over again using differents travels in time until the things go right.

11OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK Empty Re: OMNIVERSE ENDING - TIME WAR TALKBACK 7th November 2014, 2:01 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I hate CN, all the best action shows are ended, Teen Titans now is a crap humor show. And now the entire Ben 10 franchise will be ended!!!!!! Noooooooooo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum