Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys Empty NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys 1st August 2012, 11:11 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

IT'S A WHOLE NEW OMNIVERSE! Because not only is Omniverse on tonight, but the Bandai site is up!
http://www.bandai.com/ben10omniverse/
Spidermonkey 4 inch figure, along with Eatle
Kickin Hawk Hyperaliens
Wave 1 is already out, Wave 2 will be out next month, and Wave 3 will be on this early Winter
stay tuned for more on Ben 10: Omniverse toys and the exclusive premiere of the first part tonight
If you wanna watch both parts it premieres Sept 22nd for the full thing.

2NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys Empty Re: NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys 2nd August 2012, 12:14 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Kickin Hawk Hyper is amazing.

3NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys Empty Re: NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys 4th August 2012, 3:27 pm

Tennyson

Tennyson

Looks pretty cool. I love the 4" line figures. Glad they seem to have done away with some of the more junky things like the alien combos and the little race cars. I've collected these figures since the original series. Stinkfly was the first one I bought, then Ghostfreak (with the stand..that like everyone is selling for $50). Plus I managed to nab a whopping TWO of the LE Ultra Ben figures.

Is Wave 1 really already out? I always see press releases about how great the lines are, but then we don't get anything for long periods of time. Right now all those asinine Haywire figures are sitting on the shelves. No one wants like 50 variations of the same aliens we've already bought. (Admittedly, some are pretty cool, but..eh. I'd rather have new sculpts than a bunch of palette swaps)

Has anyone bought those Hyper Aliens yet? I've seen them and the sculpts look fantastic but I can bring myself to drop the $20 or whatever they are on them. Dang..some of those prices though. $25 for the Omnitrix? $14.99 each for the playsets and a 35 BUCKS FOR ANOTHER PIECE?! It's cool they all combine but jeeze that's expensive.

4NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys Empty Re: NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys 11th August 2012, 3:25 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

^^The Hyperaliens are actually only around 10 bucks. They're a good buy.

I want that Eatle (4") a lot. Love the redesign.

5NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys Empty Re: NEW Ben 10: Omniverse toys 11th August 2012, 10:39 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:^^The Hyperaliens are actually only around 10 bucks. They're a good buy.

I want that Eatle (4") a lot. Love the redesign.
The new Eatle?Yeah,he looks awesome indeed.
As a toy,much better than old Eatle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum