Zero Degrees
Uncle Grandpa
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
painlee
Sebastian13
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty Re: Nemetrix Aliens 14th February 2013, 12:21 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

verbomaniac wrote:From what I can tell the majority of the nemetrix aliens are predators of animal-based aliens that Ben uses a lot. I am going for Wildmutt's predator next.
maybe it will be the Vulpinic Tortugan.

52Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty Re: Nemetrix Aliens 14th February 2013, 12:34 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:From what I can tell the majority of the nemetrix aliens are predators of animal-based aliens that Ben uses a lot. I am going for Wildmutt's predator next.
That would be cool. Another thought is that the next predator is the Root Shark.

53Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty Re: Nemetrix Aliens 14th February 2013, 1:45 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

verbomaniac wrote:
painlee wrote:
That would be cool. Another thought is that the next predator is the Root Shark.

Doubtful. While I'd love to see that happen, and Derrick hasn't said that Root Sharks are in the Nemetrix (in fact, hinting the opposite), he has said that they haven't used it so far.

54Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty Re: Nemetrix Aliens 17th February 2013, 4:24 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
painlee wrote:

Doubtful. While I'd love to see that happen, and Derrick hasn't said that Root Sharks are in the Nemetrix (in fact, hinting the opposite), he has said that they haven't used it so far.

I thought a while ago he confirmed the Nemetrix had it. Hm. Well, I got a theory for Ripjaws to be the next to show a predator for. Actually, I just really want to see it happen, it's not much of a theory.

55Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty Re: Nemetrix Aliens 10th April 2013, 6:28 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Root Sharks' would be interesting but doubtful. I wonder...
Kyber has the Nemetrix now
will he get a new Anubian Baskurr now that Zed is with Kevin?

56Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty reply to not stupid 12th April 2013, 4:42 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
But Alien X changed the Universe!
Maybe their species is in our galaxy now.

...a stupid explanation my mind insisted on sharing.

its not stupid as ben recreated the universe from his memories and hes not exactly the most observant he could have changes stuff just because he didnt remember the events properly or wasnt really listening....

just my thought...

cheers

57Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty root sharks spidermonkey 12th April 2013, 4:46 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:
painlee wrote:

simian never said they were the main predator and hinted there were a few predators, i think they are too simmilar to slam worm to get into the show though

cheers

58Nemetrix Aliens - Page 3 Empty Re: Nemetrix Aliens 12th April 2013, 11:46 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Fletch is right. Slamworm and a Root Shark look way to similar for each others own good. IT wouldn't be a contradiction but it wouldn't be rewarding either to both have them featured.
I won't comment on the Ben changing the universe thing as I will likely get off on a rant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum