datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 43]

526Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Ultimates 28th April 2013, 2:59 pm

Doctor10

Doctor10

will ben ever regain the ability to evolve his aliens? personally, i think he should as the are better for combat purposes compared to his other aliens and the would give him a way to fight the nemetrix if it ever resurfaces as they would be better equipped to fight their natural predators. the alien whose ultimate form I'd like to see the most would be ultimate heatblast.

527Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th April 2013, 3:39 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

matt what's your opinion about the break up cause to me it's heartbreaking

528Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th April 2013, 4:00 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

do Tetramand have good intuition

529Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th April 2013, 9:37 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

redcat51 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
redcat51 wrote:so about the 5th series is going to be diffident Omniverse

Nobody involved with Omniverse is diffident but me, and I'm getting over it!

how your quiting or making some changes

No it was a joke based on your typing "diffident" when you meant "different." "Diffident" means shy, or lacking confidence.

530Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th April 2013, 9:44 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sebastian13 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
redcat51 wrote:why does everyone hate julie i mean she kind and sweet to me she the perfect girlfriend. her new look ew but her personally perfect

Nobody hates Julie. Although her new boyfriend is a dipstick.

Is it possible that we'll see her have a new boyfriend? I must say I can not stand that guy.

The fact that Hervé is annoying should be encouraging news to Ben-Julie shippers. To my mind, that leaves the door open to more complications. (Whether we go there remains to be seen, of course.)

531Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th April 2013, 10:02 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

bobby10 wrote:1.Is the Nemetrix level 20 tech?
2. Besides being green, How come Spidermonkey's eyes look different than other Arachnichimps?
3. How come Attea and Milleous have five fingers and other Incurseans have 3 fingers?
4.Is Dr. Psychobos the smartest out of all cerebrocrustaseans?
5. What's the Biomnitrix system?
6. Since Primus and the Codon stream was erased from history, where does this put the events of Ghost town and Primus?
7. Is Ghostfreak still in the Omnitrix?
8. Is Gwen and Kevin truly more powerful and dangerous than Ben?

1. Hasn't been revealed, but I'd say it's definitely a hard 19 or soft 20.

2. So we can tell him apart from the stock models.

3. It hasn't been revealed, but I'm guessing that's a normal Incursean genetic variation, and the two variations can still breed. That or something I just thought of.

4. Probably not. He's got the most aftermarket add-ons.

5. I'm guessing you misheard a line that ends. "...by Omnitrix system."

6. Not sure.

7. You'd think so after his last appearance, but it hasn't been revealed.

8. No. Alien X trumps all.

532Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th April 2013, 10:04 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Matt Wayne wrote:

5. I'm guessing you misheard a line that ends. "...by Omnitrix system."

The Biomnitrix is what Derrick calls Ben 10,000's Omnitrixes.

http://shrek.com

533Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th April 2013, 2:48 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

The Biomnitrix is what Derrick calls Ben 10,000's Omnitrixes.

You should hear his name for chipped beef on toast. Until it appears in an episode, it's not canon. And sometimes not even then.

534Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th April 2013, 5:54 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

okay i try to type better is the 5th series going to be different then omniverse

535Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th April 2013, 7:13 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Hello Mr. Wayne !

Is the hiatus only for T.G.I.S. ? I thought you had finished at least Arc 5. They could air again the episodes out of order and air T.G.I.S. when it's completed.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

536Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th April 2013, 9:15 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

If Elena Valdius does return in Omniverse will she be looking for revenge against Ben and his team?

537Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th April 2013, 3:49 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

does julie new boyfriend hate ben

538Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th April 2013, 3:50 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

does julie still have feelings for ben

539Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Questions 30th April 2013, 8:25 pm

bobby10

Human
Human

1. How come Earth Plumber suits were different years ago?
2. Why are the Plumbers badges different?
3. Was having Ben go solo the original idea for the show?
4. Does Gwen's friend Emily really hate Ben or just mad at him for what he did?
5.Why did Ben stop shouting his aliens names?
6. Why did Ben change his Outfit?
7. Could Albedo turn into an ultimate?
8. Is Albedo a better fighter than Ben?
9. Do you agree that Will Harrange is an idiot?

540Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 1st May 2013, 1:52 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

1. Does the Omnitrix in omniverse have a self-destruct function?

541Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 1st May 2013, 9:35 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
fletch wrote: Hi Mr wayne

I understand you must be busy and have lots of other questions on this thread but i was wondering....

1. do you think Nyancy Chan could control Rath, because i know he sentient but is probably manipulatable because of his lack of intelligence, or at least calm him down, it sought of worked on rook.

2. similarly, could swampfire control wildvine.

3. can toepicks face scare robots.

4. can nrg leave his suit at will noow

Thanks as always, Ill understand if you cant get to these or if you answer spoiles....

great show!!!!

cheers

1. That question has occurred to us! We'll see if we ever go there.

2. Dunno. Interesting idea.

3. I could see Toepick triggering a defensive reaction.

4. yes.

1. I didn't even think there was enough there to call it a "lack of intelligence".....

542Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 3rd May 2013, 2:51 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What are the chances of ben and ester staying a couple

543Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 3rd May 2013, 5:01 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What will happen if Malware absorb Ship

544Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 3rd May 2013, 10:43 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Does the rumored original series short "Speeded Out" exist? If so, can you tell us more about it and why it is abandoned?

545Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th May 2013, 5:45 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

redcat51 wrote:okay i try to type better is the 5th series going to be different then omniverse

Nobody has spoken to me about a series beyond Omniverse.

546Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th May 2013, 5:50 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Tsaklas wrote:Hello Mr. Wayne !

Is the hiatus only for T.G.I.S. ? I thought you had finished at least Arc 5. They could air again the episodes out of order and air T.G.I.S. when it's completed.

We aired 30 episodes in seven months. Most shows don't air 20 shows in a year. The simple fact is they've been airing them faster than we can make them (and we work fast!)

547Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th May 2013, 5:58 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sonic_Gamer wrote:If Elena Valdius does return in Omniverse will she be looking for revenge against Ben and his team?

Possibly--she often acts like she's all that and a bag of chips.

548Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th May 2013, 6:02 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

redcat51 wrote:What are the chances of ben and ester staying a couple

We haven't seen the last of Ester, but I'd hesitate to call her and Ben a forever couple.

549Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th May 2013, 6:05 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

redcat51 wrote:What will happen if Malware absorb Ship

The same as if Malware tried to absorb any other Mechamorph.

550Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 22 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th May 2013, 6:06 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Tammar wrote:Does the rumored original series short "Speeded Out" exist? If so, can you tell us more about it and why it is abandoned?

I haven't heard anything about the rumor, much less any supporting evidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next