In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret behind the pink eyes in UA.

+2
Matt Wayne
Prem
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Secret behind the pink eyes in UA. Empty Secret behind the pink eyes in UA. 29th April 2013, 5:13 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

I am thinking that why the pink colour came in Fame when Ben turned backed normal from Ultimate form ? Is this because of Sentient Ultimates or any other something ? I am very eager to know why ? pig Rolling Eyes

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Prem wrote:I am thinking that why the pink colour came in Fame when Ben turned backed normal from Ultimate form ? Is this because of Sentient Ultimates or any other something ? I am very eager to know why ? pig Rolling Eyes

You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Prem wrote:I am thinking that why the pink colour came in Fame when Ben turned backed normal from Ultimate form ? Is this because of Sentient Ultimates or any other something ? I am very eager to know why ? pig Rolling Eyes

lol greatest answer ever

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:

Tell us, we will !

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Feedback

Feedback
Human
Human

Matt Wayne wrote:
Prem wrote:I am thinking that why the pink colour came in Fame when Ben turned backed normal from Ultimate form ? I think this because of Sentient Ultimates or any other something ? I am very eager to know why ? pig Rolling Eyes

Please tell I too eager to know why and I will believe it please..

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Feedback wrote:

If we're here when the show ends, I will reveal it. Until then, I don't want to spoil it.

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Well, I had a very reasonable theory ever since the first time I saw it:

Ben's pink eyes after using Ultimate Spidermonkey for the first time really bugged me. By a second, I thought it was like Gwen's mana powers. That gave me an idea about its meaning and what it could happen in a future episode. Maybe the Ultimatrix not only made evolve the Alien's DNA of Ben's forms, but also the bearer himself. Ben and Gwen are descendants of Verdona, who is an Anodyte. She said that "the spark" could be transfered to her human descendants, her sons (Gwen and Ben's dads) and her grandchildren (Gwen and Ben). In Gwen's case, that "spark" was powerful enough to eventually manifest while she grew up, and then Gwen started to train to develop it. But in Ben's case, the "spark" wasn't strong enough to manifest; and since Ben never was interested in this, the spark became "recessive". But then, maybe the Ultimatrix made that "spark" of his Anodite lineage get stronger any time Ben activate the Ultimate Form of his aliens; making him evolve from a simple human to an hybrid Anodyte/human like Gwen. If I'm right, maybe Ben could develop some of Gwen's powers or even becoming and Anodyte himself, which would finally allow us to see a "male" version of the Anodytes. After seeind the episode "Ben 10000 Returns" in "Ultimate Alien, I was convinced of my theory after seeing this Ben 10000 to use some mana's powers and spells. And if by any chance, Ben lose control of his Anodytes powers like Gwen almost did in "War of the Worlds Part 2", maybe the Omnitrix/Ultimatrix could activate some kind of "security mechanism" to make sure Ben would control it the same way he control his alien forms.

Am I right about my suspiction by any chance, Mr Wayne? Or at least some part of it?

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

But that's logical. Matt said we wouldn't believe him, so is probably something paralogical, that could spoil stuff. I was thinking, maybe they just made an animation error ! Lol

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Feedback wrote:

If we're here when the show ends, I will reveal it. Until then, I don't want to spoil it.

Then i pray you we never find out !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum