Lukey
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pink Eyes in UA Empty Pink Eyes in UA 14th August 2012, 10:41 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

Were the Pink Eyes in UA ever explained?
I have to be honest, my interest in Ultimate Alien went up and down, and I probably wasn't paying attention if they were explained.
But if it indeed was, could someone let me know what they were all about? Very Happy
Thanks!

2Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 14th August 2012, 11:18 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Pink was supposed to be the ultimates' color, but when they turned up (In The Ultimate Sacrifice) it was changed to red.

It was the collor representing the ultimates' sentiience, or something.

3Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 15th August 2012, 12:30 am

Tennyson

Tennyson

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Pink was supposed to be the ultimates' color, but when they turned up (In The Ultimate Sacrifice) it was changed to red.

Wait really? I thought it was from Ben's partial Anodite heritage?
That was always kind of weird that they had it but they never really touched upon it again in the show.

4Pink Eyes in UA Empty pink eyes 12th April 2013, 5:44 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Tennyson wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Pink was supposed to be the ultimates' color, but when they turned up (In The Ultimate Sacrifice) it was changed to red.

That was always kind of weird that they had it but they never really touched upon it again in the show.

they never explained it in the show but it was supposed to be a link to ultimate ben and had something to do with his abilities and the transformation when aliens go ultimate there was supposed to be a link to the anodite and some believe it was ben gaining or activating the spark which led to ben 1000 being able to cast spells, because he mentioned this was somthing he learnt to do and hinted it was for when the omnitix was empty or to help in human form without transforming

5Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 12th April 2013, 7:05 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

6Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 12th April 2013, 7:17 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

mace23 wrote:It's never been revealed... yet https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/t130p190-qa-with-matt-wayne#5775

I think Matt may have been joking...

Last edited by Lukey on 13th April 2013, 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

7Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 12th April 2013, 11:31 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

I posted this a long time ago in the old "Dwayne McDuffie Forums", to explain the most logical secret behind Ben's pink eyes; but I think I can post it here too.

The pink eyes of Ben after he used Ultimate Spidermonkey really bugged me. By a second, I thought it was like Gwen's mana powers. That gave me an idea about what it could happen in a future episode. Maybe the Ultimatrix not only made evolve the Alien's DNA of those creatures, but also the bearer himself. Ben and Gwen are descendants of Verdona, who is an Anodyte. She said that "the spark" could be transfered to her human descendants, her sons (Gwen and Ben's dads) and her grandchildren (Gwen and Ben). In Gwen's case, that "spark" was powerful enough to eventually manifest while she grew up, and then Gwen started to train to develop it. But in Ben's case, the "spark" wasn't strong enough to manifest; and since Ben never was interested in this, the spark became "recessive". But then, maybe the Ultimatrix made that "spark" of his Anodite lineage get stronger any time Ben activate the Ultimate Form of his aliens; making him evolve from a simple human to an hybrid Anodyte/human like Gwen. If I'm right, maybe Ben could develop some of Gwen's powers or even becoming and Anodyte himself, which would finally allow us to see a "male" version of the Anodytes. If by any chance, Ben lose control of his Anodytes powers like Gwen was about in "War of the Worlds Part 2", maybe the Omnitrix could activate some kind of "security mechanism" to make sure Ben would control it the same way he control his alien forms. What do you think?.

8Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 12th April 2013, 11:55 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Tennyson wrote:

that sounds like something that would lead to Ben Anodite, that intentionally leaked photo a while back?

9Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 13th April 2013, 12:01 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

They only made Anodite Ben to troll us and divert attention from a real leak that happened at that time. (Frankenstrike)

10Pink Eyes in UA Empty Re: Pink Eyes in UA 13th April 2013, 12:08 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Pink was supposed to be the ultimates' color, but when they turned up (In The Ultimate Sacrifice) it was changed to red.

a good theory as it would denote the connection but I think not.

fletch wrote:

they never explained it in the show but it was supposed to be a link to ultimate ben and had something to do with his abilities and the transformation when aliens go ultimate there was supposed to be a link to the anodite and some believe it was ben gaining or activating the spark which led to ben 1000 being able to cast spells, because he mentioned this was somthing he learnt to do and hinted it was for when the omnitix was empty or to help in human form without transforming

sounds more like it
it could be that the Ultimates brought Ben the closest to the Spark, the thing that makes an Anodite an Anodite, he ever could
even so though we must all remember that Anodites don't have DNA
they can't be stored in the Omnitrix nor can they be counted via any form of DNA testing.
Gwen would register as 100% human if you checked her DNA yet she still is an Anodite

mace23 wrote:It's never been revealed... yet https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/t130p190-qa-with-matt-wayne#5775

and there's you're answer
he could be joking, telling us to look at the Ultimate Enemy part 2 again, or, to use an old quote of Dwayne's, to wait and see

Tennyson wrote:

and yes it did feel like that
they lead up to it
all the questions asked about it and then
nothing on the subject that we can clearly discern in Ultimate Alien. I guess one of the closest theories is that it was indeed a sign of either budding Anodite powers/issues or that it was the Ultimate's sentience beginning to take over.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:They only made Anodite Ben to troll us and divert attention from a real leak that happened at that time. (Frankenstrike)

Yes, I know
but now that you mention it he {Frankenstrike) did leak out around that time.

11Pink Eyes in UA Empty Sentient Ultimates. 23rd April 2013, 6:47 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Can be Sentient Ultimate because they want to free from Ultimatrix and that pink eyes may their anger and afterwards they became much angry and Sentient Ultimate Humungousaur try to control Ben and got much and much angry and his eyes turn red because of his anger.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum