Alien planets

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alien planets Empty Alien planets 25th October 2014, 10:56 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Now that Omniverse is nearly finished, I think a little summary of the planets wouldn't hurt.

1) Seen: Petropia (not in OV yet), Galvan Prime/Galvan Mark II, Khoros, Lepidopterra (Khyber flashback), Piscciss (not yet in OV), Galvan B, Flors Verdance, Luna Lobo (seen as a moon), Anur Transyl, Peptos XI, Encephalonus IV, Aranhaschimmia (I'd like to see a more memorable appearance, where the Arachnichimps actually have varied designs), Forge of Creation, Terraexcava (Khyber flashback), Aldabra

2) The one we haven't seen: Pyros, Vulpin, Kinet, Anur Phaetos, Arburia (destroyed), Anur Khufos, Anur Vladias,  Hathor, Sightra, To'kustar Cosmic Storms, Methanos, Sonorosia, Terradino, Aeropela, Kylmyys, Viscosia, Appoplexia, Chalybeas, Pattersonea, Coleop Terra*, Aul-Terrhan*, Teslavorr (awesome name), Polyominus, Keplorr (loving the references to scientists and astronomers), X'Nelli, Nosedeen Quasar, Scalpasc, Nemunimos IV, Gilli-Perambulous Promenade

3) Unnamed: Lodestar's planet, Water Hazard's planet, AmpFibian' planet, NRG's planet, ChamAlien's planet (Sauria?*), Clockwork's planet (high chances to find out the name with the whole Time War plot), Crashhopper's planet, Ball Weevil and The Worst's planet, Molestache's planet, Kickin Hawk's planet, Toepick's planet, Bullfrag's planet (destroyed, seen but not named), Atomix's planet, Gutrot's planet,

*these are not mentioned on the B10 wiki for some reason

I wonder if there's any chance to see one of them until the series ends. I'm hoping for either Kinet, Hathor, Terradino or Appoplexia to appear.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 26th October 2014, 5:42 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Alien planets Empty Re: Alien planets 25th October 2014, 6:14 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:Now that Omniverse is nearly finished, I think a little summary of the planets wouldn't hurt.

1) Omnitrix Alien planets we have seen: Petropia (not in OV yet), Galvan Prime/Galvan Mark II, Khoros, Lepidopterra (Khyber flashback), Piscciss (not yet in OV), Galvan B, Flors Verdance, Luna Lobo (seen as a moon), Anur Transyl, Peptos XI, Encephalonus IV, Aranhaschimmia (I'd like to see a more memorable appearance, where the Arachnichimps actually have varied designs), Forge of Creation, Terraexcava (Khyber flashback), Aldabra

2) The one we haven't seen: Pyros, Vulpin, Kinet, Anur Phaetos, Arburia (destroyed), Anur Khufos, Hathor, Sightra, To'kustar Cosmic Storms, Methanos, Sonorosia, Terradino, Aeropela, Kylmyys, Viscosia, Appoplexia, Chalybeas, Pattersonea, Teslavorr (awesome name), Polyominus, Keplorr (loving the references to scientists and astronomers), X'Nelli, Nosedeen Quasar, Scalpasc, Nemunimos IV

3) The one we don't know the name of: Lodestar's planet, Water Hazard's planet, AmpFibian' planet, NRG's planet, ChamAlien's planet, Clockwork's planet (high chances to find out the name with the whole Time War plot), Crashhopper's planet, Ball Weevil's planet, Walkatrout's planet, Molestache's planet, The Worst's planet, Kickin Hawk's planet, Toepick's planet, Bullfrag's planet (seen but not named), Atomix's planet

I wonder if there's any chance to see one of them until the series ends. I'm hoping for either Kinet, Hathor, Terradino or Appoplexia to appear.
Just a note, we haven't see Flor Verdance, that was just Xenon
I'm up for any alien homeworld as well as names for everything yet to be named.

3Alien planets Empty Re: Alien planets 25th October 2014, 7:24 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Turbojake252 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Now that Omniverse is nearly finished, I think a little summary of the planets wouldn't hurt.

1) Omnitrix Alien planets we have seen: Petropia (not in OV yet), Galvan Prime/Galvan Mark II, Khoros, Lepidopterra (Khyber flashback), Piscciss (not yet in OV), Galvan B, Luna Lobo (seen as a moon), Anur Transyl, Peptos XI, Encephalonus IV, Aranhaschimmia (I'd like to see a more memorable appearance, where the Arachnichimps actually have varied designs), Forge of Creation, Terraexcava (Khyber flashback), Aldabra

2) The one we haven't seen: Pyros, Vulpin, Kinet, Anur Phaetos, Arburia (destroyed), Flors Verdance, Anur Khufos, Hathor, Sightra, To'kustar Cosmic Storms, Methanos, Sonorosia, Terradino, Aeropela, Kylmyys, Viscosia, Appoplexia, Chalybeas, Pattersonea, Teslavorr (awesome name), Polyominus, Keplorr (loving the references to scientists and astronomers), X'Nelli, Nosedeen Quasar, Scalpasc

3) The one we don't know the name of: Lodestar's planet, Water Hazard's planet, AmpFibian' planet, NRG's planet, ChamAlien's planet, Clockwork's planet (high chances to find out the name with the whole Time War plot), Crashhopper's planet, Ball Weevil's planet, Walkatrout's planet, Pesky Dust's planet, Molestache's planet, The Worst's planet, Kickin Hawk's planet, Toepick's planet, Bullfrag's planet (seen but not named), Atomix's planet

Just a note, we haven't see Flor Verdance, that was just Xenon
I'm up for any alien homeworld as well as names for everything yet to be named.

I know, mistake. (might be more I haven't noticed) And I don't consider both of them their homeplanet, it has to be just one, you don't get born in two places at once...same for species.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 26th October 2014, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

4Alien planets Empty Re: Alien planets 25th October 2014, 8:20 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Note that we do know JuryRigg and Eatle's home planets. They're Aul-Terrhan (sp?) and Coleop Terra. The merlinisapiens homeworld has a decent chance at being named Sauria. The Ben 10 Planet wiki just doesn't acknowledge those because it's incredibly, incredibly stupid.

Also according to Derrick Ball Weevil and The Worst share a homeworld. And I think I heard someone found out Crashhopper's info too somewhere? Not sure about that one though.

5Alien planets Empty Re: Alien planets 26th October 2014, 9:24 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Note that we do know JuryRigg and Eatle's home planets. They're Aul-Terrhan (sp?) and Coleop Terra. The merlinisapiens homeworld has a decent chance at being named Sauria. The Ben 10 Planet wiki just doesn't acknowledge those because it's incredibly, incredibly stupid.

Also according to Derrick Ball Weevil and The Worst share a homeworld. And I think I heard someone found out Crashhopper's info too somewhere? Not sure about that one though.

Thanks! Seem like there's an "Alien Species Wiki" that doesn't ignore this info.

6Alien planets Empty Re: Alien planets 26th October 2014, 1:05 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120936734324

not sure how serious he's being, but it doesn't really seem like a joke

edit: walkatrout http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120937923188

http://shrek.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: