Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 40]

26The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 11:29 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I liked Omniverse's animation... the character styles no, but the details on certain things and diversoty, ooh and the shadings, the shadings are way better than any other series?

There's one thing I wanna ask about the animation style if you've seen it yet Cheshire, is it going to look more cartoony like Omniverse or Adventure Time cartoony, or something more... Generator Rex-like or Legend of Korra-ish? Or atleast somewhere in-between that range? No pictures needed, just wanna know what I can expect what it's going to look like.
While all the attention to detail in OV was nice Ben 10 needs a young justice type design but should never go back to the uaf style

27The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 5:44 pm

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

beczam1290 wrote:
CheshireP wrote:Well, I don't know much about the reboot, either, but one thing is sure: the art style is gonna be quite different from Omniverse since Derrick isn't in.
I am both happy and sad about that it would be good to get a new artstyle but I will miss ovs artstyle.
Do you know anything else about it Cheshirep?
Not really. That's all I know for now. Sometimes Derrick and I talk, so I just asked him if he's gonna work on the new series. And his answer was no.

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

28The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 5:46 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

CheshireP wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
CheshireP wrote:Well, I don't know much about the reboot, either, but one thing is sure: the art style is gonna be quite different from Omniverse since Derrick isn't in.
I am both happy and sad about that it would be good to get a new artstyle but I will miss ovs artstyle.
Not really. That's all I know for now. Sometimes Derrick and I talk, so I just asked him if he's gonna work on the new series. And his answer was no.
We knew that already when he replied on ask.fm

29The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 8:16 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
CheshireP wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
We knew that already when he replied on ask.fm
No need to be rude, she's just trying to help. We appreciate the info CheshireP. You're the best!

30The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 8:43 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

So the reboot has been in the works for a while so mayhe we will get an announcement soon. And about the petitions on at least we are getting more ben 10 we thought it ended. http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/105275839587/i-am-planning-on-starting-a-petition-on-my-other#notes

31The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 10:37 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:So the reboot has been in the works for a while so mayhe we will get an announcement soon. And about the petitions on at least we are getting more ben 10 we thought it ended. http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/105275839587/i-am-planning-on-starting-a-petition-on-my-other#notes
You know with a full rebooted Ben 10 series they can make a revised continuity without upsetting fans and they can work their way up to 16 year old Ben. They can take elements of the previous shows.

32The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 11:02 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:So the reboot has been in the works for a while so mayhe we will get an announcement soon. And about the petitions on at least we are getting more ben 10 we thought it ended. http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/105275839587/i-am-planning-on-starting-a-petition-on-my-other#notes
You know with a full rebooted Ben 10 series they can make a revised continuity without upsetting fans and they can work their way up to 16 year old Ben. They can take elements of the previous shows.
Exactly I think this can be good for the series plus I'm very excited about it. And to those people who are against a reboot its ben 10 so it will most likely be good even Omniverse with its continuity errors and silly stories were good and uaf with all its retcons was good

33The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 11:27 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Exactly I think this can be good for the series plus I'm very excited about it. And to those people who are against a reboot its ben 10 so it will most likely be good even Omniverse with its continuity errors and silly stories were good and uaf with all its retcons was good
Especially the original Ben 10 series it did not had a good continuity with the lack of clarification and explanations.

34The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 11:35 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Especially the original Ben 10 series it did not had a good continuity with the lack of clarification and explanations.
I loved the original series as of course it started it all but there was no villain development and characters other then ben gwen and grandpa appeared once and there were no story arcs and no explanation for why gwen was able to wield Hex's staff until alien force. Os was really just setting a story for the other series to follow I hope the reboot clarifys a lot of things for new viewers and veterans alike I hope there's some epic story arcs and take time to develop vilgax maybe revealing his origins. I'm just excited to see a new telling of the OS I hope we get a offical announcement soon.

35The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th December 2014, 11:55 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
I loved the original series as of course it started it all but there was no villain development and characters other then ben gwen and grandpa appeared once and there were no story arcs and no explanation for why gwen was able to wield Hex's staff until alien force. Os was really just setting a story for the other series to follow I hope the reboot clarifys a lot of things for new viewers and veterans alike I hope there's some epic story arcs and take time to develop vilgax maybe revealing his origins. I'm just excited to see a new telling of the OS I hope we get a offical announcement soon.
Unfortunately there was barely any character development in the original show and most episodes were stand alone with a complete reboot they can create a better story.

36The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 12:02 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Unfortunately there was barely any character development in the original show and most episodes were stand alone.
Yeah shows now A days have a bunch of episodes that lead to a bigger story like one big movie the OS was just a bunch of standalone a that while great didn't really lead to anything that's why I have a lot of hope for the reboot i wanna see some epic story arcs during 10 year old bens time

37The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 12:15 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Unfortunately there was barely any character development in the original show and most episodes were stand alone.
Yeah shows now A days have a bunch of episodes that lead to a bigger story like one big movie the OS was just a bunch of standalone a that while great didn't really lead to anything that's why I have a lot of hope for the reboot i wanna see some epic story arcs during 10 year old bens time
In the original series they never really gave Backstory's which leads to making new additions in the later series by another team.

38The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 12:45 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
In the original series they never really gave Backstory's which leads to making new additions in the later series by another team.
That's why I never got why people hated the explanations in AF/UA  not just anyone can do magic yet gwen was able to use charmcasters spellbooj with almost perfection I just didn't like how the plumbers symbol were the omnitrix symbol in Af/UA but i remember getting confused I'm the fact the no one knew of bens powers (I didn't know the last episode was non canon) but everything else was alright minus the kevin is a alien thing which gladly was changed in ov (one of the good things in ov)
BTW this is a stupid question but does this count as a 5th series or as the start of its own line of series while still part of the ben 10 franchise. Like will the next series after the reboot be the 6th series (wow can you believe it we will be at six shows I feel old) or will it be the 2nd series in the next generation ben 10 series (what I feel we should call the series The Next generation Ben 10 instead of ben 10 2015 or the reboot as this will probably come out a decade after the OS thus a new generation (hm Ben 10: Next Generation that should be the name nah that would seem like it takes place in the future))

39The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 3:52 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
That's why I never got why people hated the explanations in AF/UA  not just anyone can do magic yet gwen was able to use charmcasters spellbooj with almost perfection I just didn't like how the plumbers symbol were the omnitrix symbol in Af/UA but i remember getting confused I'm the fact the no one knew of bens powers (I didn't know the last episode was non canon) but everything else was alright minus the kevin is a alien thing which gladly was changed in ov (one of the good things in ov)
BTW this is a stupid question but does this count as a 5th series or as the start of its own line of series while still part of the ben 10 franchise. Like will the next series after the reboot be the 6th series (wow can you believe it we will be at six shows I feel old) or will it be the 2nd series in the next generation ben 10 series (what I feel we should call the series The Next generation Ben 10 instead of ben 10 2015 or the reboot as this will probably come out a decade after the OS thus a new generation (hm Ben 10: Next Generation that should be the name nah that would seem like it takes place in the future))
Also do you guys think tara strong will return to voice 10 year old ben or will it be someone different i love her but sooner or later the 2 ben voice actors we have have got to be replaced it just can't be the same 2 actors forever.

40The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 5:26 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I wouldn't mind it either way tara great as ben but a clean slate would be best I think.

41The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 7:40 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

I really hope the reboot doesn't rule out making spin-offs for Omniverse.

If Ashley Johnson comes back for the reboot, I want Troy Baker to voice Ben 10 villains. I'm still waiting for the Ben 10 franchise to make a reference of The Last of Us.

And to be honest, I really could imagine Troy voicing Forever Knights.

42The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 11:29 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I hope Dwight Schultz does dr anime again I can't imagine him with a different voice.

43The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 3:49 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I just realized something if they do a reboot they can use an alternate reality or branch timeline. I think the producers of omniverse anticipate in advance of a possible kind of reboot since they introduce the concept of a multiverse in several episodes.

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 320?cb=20141206183240

44The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 4:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:I just realized something if they do a reboot they can use an alternate reality or branch timeline. I think the producers of omniverse anticipate in advance of a possible kind of reboot since they introduce the concept of a multiverse in several episodes.

No I think it will be a retelling of our Ben not like Benzarro or ben 23 or an alternate ben

45The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 5:04 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:I just realized something if they do a reboot they can use an alternate reality or branch timeline. I think the producers of omniverse anticipate in advance of a possible kind of reboot since they introduce the concept of a multiverse in several episodes.

No I think it will be a retelling of our Ben not like Benzarro or ben 23 or an alternate ben
Basically they can do 10 year old Ben and work up their way to 16 year old Ben in one series creating a revised and cleaned continuity they can take important elements from the previous Ben 10 shows like the highbreed even malware.

46The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 5:42 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Basically they can do 10 year old Ben and work up their way to 16 year old Ben in one series creating a revised and cleaned continuity they can take important elements from the previous Ben 10 shows like the highbreed even malware.
Exactly I would love if they brang In feedback as a unlock able in the first series and maybe ben would even have young clockwork ( probably not clockwork but feedback is possible) would also love some new young ben aliens

47The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 7:18 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Did learn you about the planning of a reboot from Matt Youngberg by any chance?

48The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 7:39 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Id prefer they just hire man of action to do a reboot Smile

49The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 8:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:Id prefer they just hire man of action to do a reboot Smile
Don't think they'd do it there to busy with their comics and whatnot and the big hero six success they've forgoten about ben 10

50The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 2 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2014, 9:37 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
datdude wrote:Id prefer they just hire man of action to do a reboot Smile
Don't think they'd do it there to busy with their comics and whatnot and the big hero six success they've forgoten about ben 10
I have to agree I don't think man of action is going to come back anytime soon in the Ben 10 franchise. They haven't work on the Ben 10 since the original series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum