Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2016, 11:30 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ben chases down a Rustbucket he has to clean in order to get his wifi back.
I'll post my thoughts later. You know the rules!

2THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 11:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I thought this one was pretty good but Freaky Ben Gwen was better. This episode has that roadrunner feel which was awesome since that was one of my favorite Loony Tunes as a kid. The jokes were funny and hearing Josh Keaton play a speedster again was pretty good i feel his voice fits xlr8 well. The villians were ok to nothing to threatening but i wasn't expecting that. The jokes were pretty good not as much action in this one as the other but thats ok. So far based on these first 2 episodes this show might be pretty good.
Welcome Back Ben 10!

3THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE FILTH, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 11:41 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Yes, i really liked the structure, how Ben needs to defeat a garbage-gross monster that represents the garbage he needs to clean and be responsable.

This episode capture really well, that "road movie" feeling the original series had, also they make fun of "Wile E. Coyote and The Road Runner", with Ben trying to stop the Rust Bucket in so many stupid ways.

This episode understood pretty well, how an 11 minutes show needs to work, and is pretty action heavy, with a lot of pretty good comedy. That along some great character development for Ben means this episode is good, really good.

The villains are a weak point, that is true, because even if the concept of this "The Fly" kind of villain is pretty cool, their plan and the whole concept is weak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum