Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2016, 11:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Hex ends up switching Ben and Gwen's bodies in order to find powerful gloves.
HAVE I SEEN THIS SOMEWHERE BEFORE?
Eh... kind of...
I'll post my thoughts later! You know the rules!

2FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 10:44 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This one was pretty good, you can't go wrong with Hex. The one with the bugs was terrible however.

3FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 10:57 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Few i was scared everyone forgot about these spoilers and talkback threads.
This episode was pretty good. It had good action, Hex was cool (i was happy to start of with a familiar villian) and the jokes were actually funny.

4FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 11:53 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I wonder if Max knowing how to use magic will have a more fleshed out backstory down the line. Like learning it from Verdona, for example, if Anodites are canon in the reboot.

5FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 12:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:I wonder if Max knowing how to use magic will have a more fleshed out backstory down the line. Like learning it from Verdona, for example, if Anodites are canon in the reboot.
Could be

6FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 2:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

New episode details

"Riding the Storm Out"
Ben and Gwen's camping trip is interrupted by the emotionless Weatherheads - Gust-o, Hail-o, & Shock-o - but a malfunctioning Omnitrix firing out a mishmash of aliens may not be the forecast for success.
So we are getting alien fusions.

7FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FREAKY BEN GWEN, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2016, 7:32 pm

Gordo_Hareda

Human
Human

Glad to see Hex early on, though the premise was recycled from the last act of "A Change of Face", which just reminds me of Charmcaster and how I'm much more anticipating of seeing her in this show, and we can finally see Man of Action go through with their original plans for her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum