Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th October 2016, 6:55 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

http://nayavideo.com/ben102016s01e01waterfilter720phdtvx264deadpool_v17541

2WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th October 2016, 7:38 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Why does he call Overflow "new guy"? Does he have more than 10 aliens? Did he simply avoid him until this episode? I'm confused.

3WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 10th October 2016, 1:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:Why does he call Overflow "new guy"? Does he have more than 10 aliens? Did he simply avoid him until this episode? I'm confused.
No he doesn't have more then 10 aliens. I think it's Kinda like how ben waited to use alien x until 13 episodes in. I think he just felt that he would rather use the aliens he knows. Or they just felt like saying new guy for whatever reason.

I thought this episode was pretty good.

4WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: WATERFILTER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th October 2016, 1:13 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Why does he call Overflow "new guy"? Does he have more than 10 aliens? Did he simply avoid him until this episode? I'm confused.
No he doesn't have more then 10 aliens. I think it's Kinda like how ben waited to use alien x until 13 episodes in. I think he just felt that he would rather use the aliens he knows. Or they just felt like saying new guy for whatever reason.

I thought this episode was pretty good.

Again, this "new show" doesnt follow a linear story, i dont even think it will have a main story, but what i think this means, is that like in the Original Series, Ben is using one by one each alien, so clearly Overflow was the last alien he didnt knew he had or even used.

Like in the OS when Ben used some alien for the first time, he always said something about the alien.

Another episode wich is pretty good, the reason why Ben needed to use a new alien in this episode, is because all episode is about the Relationship of Gwen and Ben, the lack of confidence Ben and Gwen have in each other.

So in this episode Gwen doesnt trust in Ben or in his decisions, she has reasons to do it, so the episode goes around that idea, of how Gwen needs to trust in Ben and Ben needs to earn that confidence.

So we have this "one and go" menace, who is created by a stupid decision of Ben, and all episode is around Ben trying to earn Gwen confidence and Gwen understanding the only way to stop the Menace is to left Ben take his own decisions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum