You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiction By Our Members

+2
Zero Degrees
Sebastian13
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 19th May 2012, 11:57 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I'm actually pretty tired of writing stuff and I sort of suck now. I think I'm pretty good at dialogue though. Maybe I'll just stick to scripts or maybe make it comic-style like Sebastian's.

27Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 20th May 2012, 5:10 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
By the way, I recommend watching a lot of movies and television shows that have a focus on spies, military and agencies. Also, read stuff like Wikipedia pages of real agencies. That's how handle stuff in my stories. And don't be afraid to stretch things a little bit and make things up.

Yeah,I also watch a lot of movies and tv shows related to what I'm currently writing,reading about how it would work in real life and trying to add some "classic scenes" that don't count as "cliche".

they're all on-the-spot writing and I did this in a rush, and the fact that I don't have much knowledge about espionage and stuff, I find it hard to convey what I want in writing.

The writing is exceptional,you just need to feel motivated.Also,great ideas,haven't read everything yet.

If I find an idea interesting would you be interested in sharing the story or something like that? (you know...we could both write for it)

P.S. Rick AMISCHE?That's german for Amish. Laughing For a guy who just invented time travel,possibly the greatest scientific invention ever...and his name is basically "Amish".

Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Lancaster_County_Amish_03

Well done my friend,well done.That made me laugh. Laughing
Maybe you could link his destination to his name?If you know what I mean.
Thanks. I didn't expect that you'd like my writing. Anyways, I think it will take a while before I could continue, since I've been busy, um, watching, and school's nearly coming.

Also, Shocked I didn't realize about the Amische part! The name just suddenly came to mind while I was typing it. Didn't know about that till now.

28Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 21st May 2012, 10:18 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:Thanks. I didn't expect that you'd like my writing. Anyways, I think it will take a while before I could continue, since I've been busy, um, watching, and school's nearly coming.

Also, Shocked I didn't realize about the Amische part! The name just suddenly came to mind while I was typing it. Didn't know about that till now.
Yeah, your writing is really good. If you need any help with ideas or stuff, just discuss them over here. I love to help out and I've got lots of ideas.

29Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 26th May 2012, 1:08 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I've officially finished the Captain America story I was working on. The writing's not really good but I think the story and dialogue are fine. It basically covers what I thought The Avengers left out on Cap's story.

30Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 30th May 2012, 9:04 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

Thinking of developing this strange stalker-ish story I've had in mind for a while into something more....

31Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th June 2012, 8:51 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Fireal wrote:Thinking of developing this strange stalker-ish story I've had in mind for a while into something more....
I want to hear about it. lol!

Anyways, I guess it's been some time, and unfortunately I'm still not motivated. At least on the stories I previously said about. I just got a lot of books, mostly spy fiction and sci-fi. A few are nonfiction, mostly about Egypt. Right now I've been writing a story about The Young Agency, which is about a school which suddenly became one of the 3 HQ which handles problems involving the multiverse. I've written some stories in a notebook since last year, but my plan for The Young Agency at the time was very different (I named it OLPMH at the time). I'm not sure when I'll put it up on the Web. I kinda based the characters on the people I know. Is that weird?

32Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th June 2012, 10:41 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:
Fireal wrote:Thinking of developing this strange stalker-ish story I've had in mind for a while into something more....
I want to hear about it. lol!

Anyways, I guess it's been some time, and unfortunately I'm still not motivated. At least on the stories I previously said about. I just got a lot of books, mostly spy fiction and sci-fi. A few are nonfiction, mostly about Egypt. Right now I've been writing a story about The Young Agency, which is about a school which suddenly became one of the 3 HQ which handles problems involving the multiverse. I've written some stories in a notebook since last year, but my plan for The Young Agency at the time was very different (I named it OLPMH at the time). I'm not sure when I'll put it up on the Web. I kinda based the characters on the people I know. Is that weird?
Nah, it's really common to base characters on people you know. That's why when I'm trying to make a villain I think of my brother. Laughing

33Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 26th June 2012, 12:12 pm

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

It seems in the world there is certain people which you see or come into contact with and you think "they look like they could be an actor, or some kind of fictional character", they dont even have to be really unique in a lot of ways, but theres just at least one something which is very characteristic about them which catches your eye. These people are the ones I've decided to attempt to draw and find out more about in order to base characters off of.

34Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 7:13 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

No new fiction?

35Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 10:23 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Fireal wrote:No new fiction?
The fiction-making is usually equally proportionate with the activity in Hamsterdam...which is now close to 0.

36Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 11:13 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

Well I had a few ideas this evening....

37Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 1:05 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Fireal wrote:Well I had a few ideas this evening....
You can post them if you want...

38Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 5:46 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I'm actually thinking of taking up writing again (probably the 5th time considered it this month).

I've had a lot of great ideas pop up randomly, a lot of good ones, it's like the opposite of writer's block...I don't want them to go to waste. And I'm also in very desperate need for a hobby.

39Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 6:58 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:I'm actually thinking of taking up writing again (probably the 5th time considered it this month).

I've had a lot of great ideas pop up randomly, a lot of good ones, it's like the opposite of writer's block...I don't want them to go to waste. And I'm also in very desperate need for a hobby.

Write them.Just do it.
At least the idea if not the story.

40Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th August 2012, 7:09 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Here's a little bit of fiction to get you guys started: (the second episode from The Connectors, well, at least a part of it, the first episode should be a few pages ago)

Episode 2:The Inheritance

Page 1

Panel 1

The view is on a small and old fashioned but seemingly valuable table on which there is a glass vase containing 2 black roses and a rose stem, the focus being on the roses.

Panel 2

The view zooms out revealing the rest of the room, containing similarly antique and valuable furniture. The only illumination amongst the gloomy and dusty atmosphere comes from the faint light of the recently lit candles. A long-legged and lean thirty-something woman with short raven coloured hair wearing a black dress with similarly coloured wedge heels is lighting the last of the candles.

Panel 3

She turns around heading for the roses. Her eyes are revealed to be blue, glowing with sorrow, nearly brighter than the candles.She is wearing a bit of black eyeliner and has 3 silver earrings.

Panel 4

She is now at the table bowing down to smell one of the roses.

Page 2

Panel 1

The focus is now solely on the black roses. The woman has one of her hands held carefully around the stem while her other hand is holding a scissor. She cuts the rose while a single tear comes from her left eye.

Women:So the day has finally arrived...

Meanwhile a knocking is heard at the door.

Panel 2

This panel occupies the space of two panels. The women has opened the door, outside the door being a poorly dressed thug looking at her with respect and grief.
Thug:I’m not sure how to break the news to you Kim but...

Kim interrupts him strangely unconcerned about what he is about to say and with a sense of superiority.

KIMBERLEY:It’s Kimberley for you, Tony. My brother has died, isn't that so?
TONY: (in his mind) But I always called her Kim...

Panel 3

The view is now closer to them, focusing mostly on Tony’s face which is one of bewilderment. Only Kim’s back is seen in this panel.

TONY:You seem to be awfully prepared, how did you know such a catastrophe was going to happen?

Page 3

Panel 1

Only a close up of Kim's angered face can be seen in this panel.Tony can be heard but isn’t seen in this panel.

KIMBERLEY:What are you implying?! I knew because I’m his sister.I can feel his filthy dead body from miles away,it’s intoxicating.Now if it isn’t too much to ask,I’d like to be alone for quite a while,my brother just died.
TONY:I understand,I’ll leave at once...

Panel 2

Tony is seen with his hand on the knob,ready to leave while Kim is barely seen,her body being mostly off-panel while her shadow is prolonged and very detailed,taking center stage along with Tony.He hesitates for a couple of seconds before continuing his speech,his hesitation clearly affecting his expression.Tony also seems to have a tone of anger in his voice.

TONY:..Kimberley.

Panel 3

Kim is seen staying with her back against the door,seemingly relaxed but giving the impression she just went through a great effort.

Panel 4

Same background and camera angle.Kim is now laughing hysterically.

Panel 5

Outside,contrasting the melancholic mood of Kimberly’s room is a brightly lit hall illuminated by elegant chandeliers.Everything is painted in golden colours,most of it probably being pure gold.Tony is seen staring contemplatively at her door as if he didn’t move a muscle since closing the door,even remaining with his hand on the knob while hearing Kim’s loud laughter.

TONY: (in his mind) She never got along very well with mister Donovan,not even when we were little but I didn’t expect such a reaction from her...

Page 4

Panel 1

A few minutes later.Tony is now seen from above walking down the hall with his head held down,being lost in thought.Ahead of him is an old man walking towards him which Tony doesn't notice.

Old Man:Poor girl,I’m sure she was devastated by the news.

Panel 2

Tony now looks up,still being somehow distracted.The view is now much closer to the two characters,offering a better view of the man.Tony responds with an air of sarcasm,subtle enough not to be detected by the old man.

TONY:Yeah,devastated...

Panel 3

As Tony moves further away,moving faster and faster,the man continues to talk with him while staying in place.

Old Man:I’m not oblivious to the obvious,Kim’s been acting stranger and stranger ever since my brother died.I’m afraid she might want to strike higher than she should.You need to talk with her,now more than ever.
TONY:Do it yourself,she stopped caring about what I think long time ago.
Old Man:But you’re the only one she ever listened to.

Panel 4

Only Tony’s angered face is seen in this panel.

TONY:She doesn't care anymore,neither do I.

Page 5

Panel 1

Early morning next day.Behind a miserable fast-food Ryan and Ricky are sleeping in dirty and patched blankets along with other homeless people.The air reeks of gas and the metals around them are all rusty.There are puddles of dark colored and thick water,apparently from a rain.Ryan’s hair is now dyed black.

Panel 2

The focus is on Ricky opening one of his eye and looking around.

RICKY: (in his mind) Perfect,everyone seems to be sleeping...

Panel 3

He gets up from under his blanket,careful not to wake up Ryan..

Panel 4

While heading to the street,he turns his head to look at Ryan.

RICKY: (in his mind) You did your best Ryan but I have to take matters into my own hands.

Page 6

Panel 1

A few hours later.Ricky is looking nostalgically at a 400m building whose exterior is made entirely of lightweight metallic glass hard as steel with the words “Ellison Technologies” at its top.

RICKY:I remember when my father brought me here years ago.Those were the good times...

Panel 2

The view is now behind Ricky as he moves towards the building.

41Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 12th August 2012, 3:56 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

So far with school and all, this is what I have only typed so far. The Young Agency is one of the possible titles for this story (I've also been considering 299, etc.) It's about a school that was changed forever because of the incident that forced a man to change some of the students who volunteered to be a part of protecting crimes and other stuff in the multiverse.
EDIT: I was unable to fully think of how TYA would begin so I skipped and made a separate story (Controls) as to what has drastically changed a year later after the comaton incident. Still can't think of what to type next though.

THE YOUNG AGENCY: THE BEGINNING
SCRIPT A

CERN|19:54|February 13, 2014

Dark matter is said to be, in theory, an invisible form of matter which makes up over 20 percent of the universe and is said to be involved in the formation of galaxies. After a mysterious incident involving a crashed object in France, scientists at CERN had later become very excited over discovering that the “object” was actually a never-before-seen form of solidified dark matter.

The “object”, which crashed on January 3, had immediately attracted attention when it was first seen by people falling from the sky. According to reports, the blob-like shape of the falling object, obviously unusual for a meteorite or asteroid, made those who had seen it think it was a UFO. Soon after, the news of the so-called UFO had already spread globally. It had became, for a while, a tourist attraction, where many people had been very eager to see if there are aliens that will soon pop up from the “spaceship”. Disappointingly, the astronomers and geologists that have arrived at the crash site and later brought the object and investigated it into their facility had claimed that it was nothing more than a new, unusual form of meteorite from space. After using infrared, UV, and other forms of scanning however, there was nothing found inside the object that had any organic form. Despite their statement, some have said that there was a cover-up and that the actual bodies of the aliens in the UFO were taken for study. But there was no actual proof of such a conspiracy, so soon after the publicity stopped.

But not because of what the public thought.

They had, indeed, made a cover-up, but not because of extraterrestrials. After scanning the object for its composition, they had found out it was not made up of any form of element recognized in Earth. But there were no aliens inside either. Dr. Bale Correl, a renowned scientist in CERN, was baffled like the others as to what the object they were seeing at first, but then he had a theory – and an unexpected one at that.

It was made up of dark matter. When Correl had mentioned it to his colleagues, they had thought he was beginning to be insane. And yet, after they brought in dark matter detectors from CERN, his assumption was confirmed. Which led to an intriguing question – how came dark matter became the form they have seen?

Unfortunately, there was no explanation as to how dark matter became solid; the scans only confirm it was dark matter, nothing else. How come Correl had thought it was dark matter was unexplained also. The question now is what to do with it.

From there, Bale decided that he should take the responsibility of the dark matter, and bring it to CERN to see what to do with the new discovery. Then the geologists that had gone to the crash site made a statement that nothing interesting was discovered, except of course the unusual shape of the “meteorite”. They also made no mention of Dr. Bale Correl whatsoever in their statement.

After Correl had arrived back in CERN with the dark matter contained protectively inside a truck, he talked to his colleagues that it was, indeed, what he thought it was, and now he was asking the others what to actually do with it. Only a few people spoke. Bale had already seen the reason why rarely anyone spoke of ideas – dark matter was an unknown substance; clearly they were afraid as to what it could actually do. One minute it could be fine, the next thing it could probably release radiation, explode, or whatnot – after all, galaxies had dark matter in them, who knows whether it made them or could destroy them. There were many theories, ideas. Either way, there was no real answer as to what dark matter is.

Finally, Correl had decided that they put it permanently in a containment unit, shielded enough so that it would not hurt anyone of radiation (in case) but enough so that it could be examined and researched for its properties to gain more knowledge about it.

However, it seemed it wasn’t shielded enough.

A month has passed since the crash of the dark matter, and after various examinations, they had soon found out that it contained a new type of particle John Hemmings called “comaton”.

And they learned about it the hard way.

The particle was named “comaton” clearly for that reason – after a nuclear physicist named Nicholas Vent did preliminary scans on the solidified dark matter, after the lasers past through the dark matter, it abruptly released a pulse, which had caused a four-second blackout around CERN. The blackout surprised most of the scientists since CERN never had a blackout before, even if it was a few seconds; at least, that’s what they assumed. So those who had known of the dark matter’s existence had thought that, though not necessarily likely, it was the cause of the blackout.

And they were right.

Nicholas Vent was lying down near the dark matter’s containment unit. While he still had a pulse, it seemed that he was comatose. Hours later, he was brought to the hospital, in hopes that he would recover.

He never did.

“Controls”
Season 3, Episode 1

UNNUMBERED
THE LOCKSMITHS’ PRESERVATION AREA|ZERO TIME|ZERO DATE

It was too late. They had faced their deaths; that was what the team thought. After all, the blinding flash of light had continued on and on. They did not feel that they were still in their bodies. And yet it was very odd. How come I could still think clearly? Am I still alive or dead? I thought that I was supposed to go somewhere else in death; I don’t think this blinding light is all there is to be. Though they were not psychically connected at the moment, each of the members of the team thought of exactly the same thing; they had felt a synchronizing moment even though they were not supposed to.

That was when they realized that they were wrong about being dead. Being unable to count the time, the blinding light had gone away; all of them had seen where they were again: the Locksmiths’ Preservation Area, where they were supposed to stop Kanti from using the Mechanism and Tesla to destroy an alternate version of Earth, where if destroyed, is said to wipe out all of reality.

And clearly they failed. A large screen was projected near them, showing the Earth completely blown up; various fragments of the Earth floated around. Kanti had been successful. And yet reality, as it seemed, was not “wiped out”.

Then the team heard Kanti’s voice from behind them. “You really thought I’d destroy practically everything in the multiverse, didn’t you?”

Marielle immediately powered up her bow and made some shots at Kanti, but he moved quite fast away from them. Mikee tried to use her telekinesis on him but something was still obstructing her up to now, even though it seemed that there was no one else aside from Kanti who was in the area. They then all ran after him, who still moved fast, then suddenly stopped.

“Anyway, got to go,” Kanti said, where he drew out from his pocket a parallel-traversing device, and activated it, which made a portal. “You’ve got much bigger problems to handle for now than me.” Then he entered into the portal and disappeared. After exactly that moment, Marielle’s arrow, as well as Janet’s beam, had passed by.

“What did he mean by bigger problems for now?” Miggy asked the others. Then they saw why. They saw that the Mechanism had a huge crack on it; then it exploded. Then they saw its fragments crashing down. Was it too late? It felt so. Then there was darkness. Then silence. Then nothing.

UNNUMBERED
THE LOCKSMITHS’ PRESERVATION AREA (IN RUINS)|ZERO TIME|ZERO DATE

Aurea and Rae Anne were finally able to get inside the Locksmiths’ Preservation Area. However, they were greeted by something they only partly expected – it seems that something huge was destroyed and so created a ton of rubble around the place. They first thought of the Mechanism – most likely the team had destroyed it and was successful on stopping Kanti’s plan – but where were they? Aurea hoped that they had escaped long before what they were seeing now crushed them. Rae Anne was already flying around the area, and released a light-like beam from her palm to “scan” the location. She feared the worst; the team probably was under the debris.

Unfortunately, her fear was confirmed.

There was one area where she definitely felt shapes of human figures beneath the debris. She counted the number of people. One, two, three… _____. The whole team was under the rubble, just lying down, not moving. She signaled to Aurea; then, they both levitated the rubble through telekinesis. Eventually, they saw the team dead. Or what it seemed to be. Rae Anne checked first Miggy’s pulse. Then Marielle’s. Then the rest of the team.

There was none.

They were all dead.

#81,621
MHQ-3|09:22|June 16, 2012

There are no words to describe how

Last edited by First-Psykon on 20th August 2012, 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total

42Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 14th August 2012, 10:13 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:
#81,621

I guess you meant that literally. Laughing

43Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 14th August 2012, 10:41 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:
#81,621

I guess you meant that literally. Laughing
Good one! Laughing
Also,the first of the stories was amazing! Very Happy
I don't think I ever saw such good writing by an amateur writer.
I might make a review sometime.

P.S. I posted half of the second episode of The Connectors on the previous page,how is it?I tried a dark and detailed atmosphere on it,contrasting with the heavy action and emotion I tried on the first.

44Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 14th August 2012, 3:58 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Write them.Just do it.
At least the idea if not the story.
I did that just now Very Happy . I've spent 4 pages in my notebook writing the title, characters, setting, summary and the basic concept of it. Soon, I'm going to outline the story arc and write the summary of each episode before fully writing each of them. I'm hoping to write at least 10 "episodes".

It may sound suspiciously close to The Dark Knight Rises but I guarantee you, it was in development long before the first trailer was even out. I did get a couple of ideas from Rises though.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 14th August 2012, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

45Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 14th August 2012, 4:30 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

My series is called "Abandoned City".
It's set in Champion City, famous for its low crime rate. On June 18, 2015, however, there was a terrorist attack, the first the city had ever seen in many decades. The government, as well as the people, were unprepared. A building exploded and hundreds died. Wasn't much compared to other terrorist attacks but in a city that doesn't know crime, it had a more psychological effect: it made people paranoid. Eventually, that paranoia became fear. In a matter of weeks, the fear started a city-wide panic that propelled the people into madness. The rest of the world...decided to lock Champion City down. It became a city without law, without government or law enforcement. Champion City was barricaded. There was no way in or out. The people were left to die, assuming they wouldn't kill each other first.

The poor died out, the rich became penniless...and everyone in between became thieves.

Soon, a former politician named George Hatch, decided to start a new order, create a new system...and he put himself on top. The city was soon under his thumb. The city was under a loaded gun and it didn't know it. Around the same time, cops started a movement to take the city back. Policemen banded together, forming an unofficial organization. The civilians split into various factions.

In a city without law, there will still be some who try to enforce it. "Abandoned City" follows an honest cop, Jack Serpico, who plans to reduce street crime and restore balance to the city. Serpico also tries to unravel a vast, underlying conspiracy involving politician George Hatch, Champion City's secret dictator, and Gary Lincoln, the city's sole contact with the outside world and a corrupt CIA agent.

46Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 20th August 2012, 4:07 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:My series is called "Abandoned City".
It's set in Champion City, famous for its low crime rate. On June 18, 2015, however, there was a terrorist attack, the first the city had ever seen in many decades. The government, as well as the people, were unprepared. A building exploded and hundreds died. Wasn't much compared to other terrorist attacks but in a city that doesn't know crime, it had a more psychological effect: it made people paranoid. Eventually, that paranoia became fear. In a matter of weeks, the fear started a city-wide panic that propelled the people into madness. The rest of the world...decided to lock Champion City down. It became a city without law, without government or law enforcement. Champion City was barricaded. There was no way in or out. The people were left to die, assuming they wouldn't kill each other first.

The poor died out, the rich became penniless...and everyone in between became thieves.

Soon, a former politician named George Hatch, decided to start a new order, create a new system...and he put himself on top. The city was soon under his thumb. The city was under a loaded gun and it didn't know it. Around the same time, cops started a movement to take the city back. Policemen banded together, forming an unofficial organization. The civilians split into various factions.

In a city without law, there will still be some who try to enforce it. "Abandoned City" follows an honest cop, Jack Serpico, who plans to reduce street crime and restore balance to the city. Serpico also tries to unravel a vast, underlying conspiracy involving politician George Hatch, Champion City's secret dictator, and Gary Lincoln, the city's sole contact with the outside world and a corrupt CIA agent.

Sounds really awesome. When will you post the first paragraphs?

47Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 20th August 2012, 5:10 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:

Thanks! Yours is really awesome too, the concept and especially the writing. It's a little short though.

I haven't written anything solid yet. I'm still planning how the "season" will go before I write each individual episode. I plan on doing at least 10 episodes.

48Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 20th August 2012, 7:12 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:

Thanks! Yours is really awesome too, the concept and especially the writing. It's a little short though.

I haven't written anything solid yet. I'm still planning how the "season" will go before I write each individual episode. I plan on doing at least 10 episodes.
Yeah, I know; I'm still not motivated. And I'm not good when it comes to making a story from the beginning. I got the second up to the fourth season (it's kinda like a TV series) and their concepts a bit well but when it comes to how things began I'm only starting out in my head. I'm not motivated to immediately type the story in the computer, but neither am I motivated to write it first either. No

And also, I haven't read the writings of the others here yet. pale Please give me links.

P.S. Does anyone know of the Omnitrix-s series from agentbeast on DeviantART? So far, it's the only fanfiction I've read so far.

49Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 26th August 2012, 4:14 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

I suddenly remembered my notebook, that I've written an almost complete episode of TYA. I also remembered one of my first stories that I've written, Plug and Play, which I made around 10+ chapters on, then threw it all away in the trash Neutral

50Fiction By Our Members - Page 2 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 11th September 2012, 12:26 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Had a weird dream last night.

In it, me and my family found out we were distant family members of the Hungarian royal family because of a letter inviting us to a massive reunion of the whole known royal family. (which is all apparently united by blood, you know, different countries, same family) I remember during the meeting there was discussed the increase in death of family members in strange circumstances during the last few years. Another issue presented is the loss of power and money of the family and the incompetence and immaturity of the next generation of high ranking members. Someone comes to us after the meeting and tells us (I don't know why us) about a secret message he has received. It seems most of those that died recently tried to either take control of their former country, make a drastic move that could change the direction the current world takes or (apparently) most importantly, buy the last part of territory the family unofficially owns, it seemed to be somewhere between Asia and Oceania. The message was from an anonymous rich and high ranking member that has disappeared decades ago (or a relative of his) saying he wants to end the madness by taking control of the disputed area himself but that he puts himself in great danger by doing so.

That's all I remember. I'd love to figure out what it was about and continue it as a story here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum