Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 4:46 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Hardly.

This is much mor interesting.

Though yeah my lists are p much effed.

27OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 8:58 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
I'm just going to ignore Not-Ben's in this episode concerning my charts.It's just too stressful. I say kickback, and enjoy the tremendous design work that Derrick must have invested into this episode.

Also, I told you Kickin Hawk would appear hear. When I said twice I was thinking that perhaps Fistrick might have broken out as well. But between two new aliens and a pretty cool gimmick, I'm not sure he'll be able to be fitted into the episode.

28OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 8:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:I'm just going to ignore Not-Ben's in this episode concerning my charts.It's just too stressful. I say kickback, and enjoy the tremendous design work that Derrick must have invested into this episode.

Also, I told you Kickin Hawk would appear hear. When I said twice I was thinking that perhaps Fistrick might have broken out as well. But between two new aliens and a pretty cool gimmick, I'm not sure he'll be able to be fitted into the episode.

I think Fistrick does. That scene was in the CH trailer during today's credits.


_________________
OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

29OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 9:17 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:I'm just going to ignore Not-Ben's in this episode concerning my charts.It's just too stressful. I say kickback, and enjoy the tremendous design work that Derrick must have invested into this episode.

Also, I told you Kickin Hawk would appear hear. When I said twice I was thinking that perhaps Fistrick might have broken out as well. But between two new aliens and a pretty cool gimmick, I'm not sure he'll be able to be fitted into the episode.

I think Fistrick does. That scene was in the CH trailer during today's credits.

That's interesting, Do you think the KH/Liam fight will be this episode as well, hmmm.

30OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 9:18 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:I'm just going to ignore Not-Ben's in this episode concerning my charts.It's just too stressful. I say kickback, and enjoy the tremendous design work that Derrick must have invested into this episode.

Also, I told you Kickin Hawk would appear hear. When I said twice I was thinking that perhaps Fistrick might have broken out as well. But between two new aliens and a pretty cool gimmick, I'm not sure he'll be able to be fitted into the episode.

I think Fistrick does. That scene was in the CH trailer during today's credits.

That's interesting, Do you think the KH/Liam fight will be this episode as well, hmmm.

Definitely. It was in the trailer. They both were.


_________________
OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

31OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 9:53 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:I'm just going to ignore Not-Ben's in this episode concerning my charts.It's just too stressful. I say kickback, and enjoy the tremendous design work that Derrick must have invested into this episode.

Also, I told you Kickin Hawk would appear hear. When I said twice I was thinking that perhaps Fistrick might have broken out as well. But between two new aliens and a pretty cool gimmick, I'm not sure he'll be able to be fitted into the episode.

I think Fistrick does. That scene was in the CH trailer during today's credits.

That's interesting, Do you think the KH/Liam fight will be this episode as well, hmmm.

Definitely. It was in the trailer. They both were.

So we can definitely say that KH appears twice? Both the two clips we've seen of those two fights have shown KH transforming.

Excellent, I'm off to see my charts.

32OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 10:48 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
This is what I think:

The fight between Kickin Hawk and Fisttrick PROBABLY takes place at the very begining of the episode, like a Zombozo or Sunder type of thing.

Then the plot starts, Psyphon's gang and Rook get hybrid'd, etc etc, yadda yadda.

The towards the end, when it is all unavoidably reversed, and Liam turns back into Liam, Ben kicks his kazoo with Kickin Hawk.

I'm not sure where Walkatrout (If that's even his real name) comes in, but I guess he does?


And yeah, I'm not counting those transformations, because they're clearly not the same deal as with Inspector #13. They're not turning into Upchuck, Heatblast, Huungousaur, Upgrade and Shocksquatch, they're just becoming half-whatever they are and half-Gourmand, Pyronite, Vaxasaurian, Mechamorph and Gimlinopithecus. No trix anywhere on them, so it doesn't count.

That is all.

33OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 17th November 2012, 10:58 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

And yeah, I'm not counting those transformations, because they're clearly not the same deal as with Inspector #13. They're not turning into Upchuck, Heatblast, Huungousaur, Upgrade and Shocksquatch, they're just becoming half-whatever they are and half-Gourmand, Pyronite, Vaxasaurian, Mechamorph and Gimlinopithecus. No trix anywhere on them, so it doesn't count.

That is all.

You know what.

I'm excited for the episode now! My charts are saved!


_________________
OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

34OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2012, 10:22 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
This seems like the most exciting episode so far!
(after Of Predators and Prey)
All series deserve an "all secondary villains get out of jail" episode. It took more than 200 episodes for us to get a proper one. (Negative 10 didn't show them escape) Finally. Very Happy

35OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2012, 7:46 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Outbreak is episode 162, though.

36OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 18th November 2012, 9:26 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Outbreak is episode 162, though.
Oh...we are only at 162...sonehow I was thinking we are futher away. Lost count of the overall order.

37OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 12:42 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Here's the commercial I was talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JuTWKxR0__A


_________________
OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

38OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 9:28 pm

BIG-CHILL


a new alien will appear in outbreak called walkatrout

OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 20297_283447441776604_50801995_n

39OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 9:32 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
BIG-CHILL wrote:a new alien will appear in outbreak called walkatrout

OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 20297_283447441776604_50801995_n

Soooo, It's real.
I though this was an elaborate prank by Derrick, I had all my money on this being Toepick.

AND WHY IS THERE NO ADVERTISING ABOUT THIS CHARACTER AT ALL!!
(My personal theory is that this'll be Ben's first dud alien, one that's literally a red herring and does nothing at all.)

40OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 9:39 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
He's kind of a boring design.
Like, the guy really needs some shoes. Because Gumball.

But yeah I'm hoping he has awesome powers or voice. I like him eithrr way.

41OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 9:45 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
By the way guys, there is also this thing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GjTSaLncLng/UKqNkNj_C3I/AAAAAAAAJNY/_lafesM7nQg/s1600/Outbreak4.jpg

42OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 9:46 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:By the way guys, there is also this thing.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GjTSaLncLng/UKqNkNj_C3I/AAAAAAAAJNY/_lafesM7nQg/s1600/Outbreak4.jpg

That's just Liamongousaur and Walkatrout.


_________________
OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

43OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 9:51 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
I prefer Humongoufowl, myself.

44OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 10:04 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
I'm going to have to see more of him to solidify my opinion, but so far I am not a fan of Walkatrout. His design seems way too simplistic.

45OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 10:14 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
so what are Walkatrout powers?

46OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 10:15 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:so what are Walkatrout powers?

Well, it looks like he's flying in that one picture with Liamongousaur. And it's safe to assume that he can walk. Other than that, we don't know.


_________________
OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

47OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 10:18 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:so what are Walkatrout powers?

Well, it looks like he's flying in that one picture with Liamongousaur. And it's safe to assume that he can walk. Other than that, we don't know.
i am thinking its a type of Manzardill.

48OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 19th November 2012, 10:44 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:so what are Walkatrout powers?

Well, it looks like he's flying in that one picture with Liamongousaur. And it's safe to assume that he can walk. Other than that, we don't know.

I'm not sure about him flying, I think he's just slipping out of Liamongousaur's grip.

painlee wrote: i am thinking its a type of Manzardill.

I kind of like this idea, Maybe he's like an Aqua Manzardill or something.

49OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th November 2012, 12:01 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:so what are Walkatrout powers?

Well, it looks like he's flying in that one picture with Liamongousaur. And it's safe to assume that he can walk. Other than that, we don't know.

I'm not sure about him flying, I think he's just slipping out of Liamongousaur's grip.

painlee wrote: i am thinking its a type of Manzardill.

I kind of like this idea, Maybe he's like an Aqua Manzardill or something.
could be as it con firmed that there multiple type of Manzardill and the planet being multiple terrain type.

50OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OUTBREAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 20th November 2012, 12:10 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
That is actually a really good theory and would make Walkatrout much cooler for me.

An alternate theory I have is that maybe Walkatrout is based on the evolutionary concept of life coming out of the water and on land. Because of this, I wonder if he has powers similar to Darwin from X-Men, so that he adapts and evolves to survive in any environment he's put it.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum