Lukey
datdude
Sebastian13
Sonic_Gamer
Ebomnitrix
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 30th January 2013, 3:31 am

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

richard10 wrote:So, no picture or video confirmation of him? That sure makes it believable. -_-

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=281819

Sounds exactly like the Juryrigg episode.....

27SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 30th January 2013, 3:53 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

richard10 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
painlee wrote:
Nobody wrote:As payment for destroying his car, Mr. Bowman orders Ben to make deliveries for him without using the Omnitrix. (Featuring Thunderpig, new Ben alien Toepick)

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_009_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_010_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_011_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_012_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i63/CARE1002031300001115_013_1280x720.jpg
where was Toepick appearance confirmed for this episode?

In the description.

So, no picture or video confirmation of him? That sure makes it believable. -_-

...yeah. Basically.

Nobody's information has always been reliable, as it comes right from CN. Doubting it is pretty unnecessarily stubborn.

28SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 30th January 2013, 3:17 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:The UAF jacket makes an appearance Im glad for that at least.
yeah ,seems like a flashback.

29SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 8:30 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

With a new episode tomorrow... here's a special sneak look:
SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 601161_10151391089664508_1225647280_n

Now this explains what Fistrick, Zombozo, and Trumbipulor were after in the picture...

30SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:39 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

Toepick is like Ghostfreak. Toepick get your own powers.

31SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:40 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I WAS RIGHT. Toepick's power is being ugly as help. So great.

Also Darkstar, Gorvan and Vulkanus! And Psychobos, which I guess means Showdown isn't the end of him.

And Fistina has a date awwwwwwww

Ampfibian! Yes! So good.

Great episode in general

32SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:41 pm

Omniversed

Human
Human

Okay... This was a certainly odd episode...

Not that it was bad or anything, but it seemed so weird...

Toepick apparently scared the crap out of Psyphon for some reason. Probably the fact that he's so hideous to look at. This series is beginning to really remind me of Teen Titans, in a way. How the show goes, how it handles.

Also, that scene with Fistina and that Kraaho was really creepy. I had to change the channel since I was so creeped out.

All in all, the weirdest episode ever. At least Humungosaur got to kick practically everyone's butt, minus Psyphon. Oh, and Vulkanus was here too. It's too bad he didn't speak... Wait, Gorvan and Darkstar were there too?! I didn't catch a glimpse of them...

Rating: 7/10 Odd, but fun nonetheless.

33SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:44 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Humungoawesome can trow stuff into space. Cool

34SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:47 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

There was another girl at the gathering that I didn't recognize, she had purple hair. I think she may be the arc 3 villain.

35SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:51 pm

Alien Fan

Alien Fan
Human
Human

Did Rook appear in this episode?

36SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:54 pm

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Did anybody notice Exo-Skull?

37SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 2:55 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Austinpwns2013 wrote:Did anybody notice Exo-Skull?
yeah ,there also was Billy Alien.

38SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 3:05 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Alien Fan wrote:Did Rook appear in this episode?

No, sadly enough.

39SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 3:23 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Toepick awesome

40SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 3:50 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:There was another girl at the gathering that I didn't recognize, she had purple hair. I think she may be the arc 3 villain.
i noticed her too.

41SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 7:14 pm

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

SOOOOO many Easter Eggs! I just started watching but the part with the villain auction had
Cow and Chicken
The "Billy (Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy" alien from "Ken 10"
Slix Vigma "Grudge Match"
And practically all the other villains we've seen so far
The people who write this REALLY care about Ben 10 fans like us, it's so great!

42SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 7:15 pm

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Oh and how could I forget, GORVAN from the Alien Force Video Game was there too Very Happy

43SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 10:12 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I'm starting to think Ben has a "car curse".
That might explain why Kevin's car only gets destroyed when he's with Ben.
(...has Ben's car ever been destroyed as well? I don't remeber.)
That, or it's the aliens following Ben. Laughing

44SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 11:37 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

A pig man thing attacking Ben for eating a burger?
Ben becoming a delivery boy?
Psyphon holding an auction... with a bunch of bad guys?

What is this show? scratch

45SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd February 2013, 12:00 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:A pig man thing attacking Ben for eating a burger?

I think a comedy??
caught this episode, not bad probably the best episode since the Billy Billions one but that one was enjoyable because it used a "done to death" cartoon plotline.
This episode had a similar vibe but it ends up feeling like a Johnny Test episode with all the kooky situations and treating alien threats and destruction as average day to day.

46SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd February 2013, 12:07 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:A pig man thing attacking Ben for eating a burger?

I had a the same thought when i watched this.

On one hand the " thunder pig " fight dialog was very very funny. However the rest of the ep was meh.

Bens been a thorn in mister bowmens side for years? He was fine with him in UA.

Why the heck wouldn't he have moved by now if the kid with uber watch kept costing him money and grief?

What the heck kind of money does bowmen pull in that a days work from ben ( and grunt work at that ) replaces a load of damage to a classic car?

How the heck was bens identity a secret for 5 years if he was that destructive to guy next door ?

A dynamite opening fell flat when the comedy didn't stop and think for a second.

47SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd February 2013, 12:45 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

OK, I have seen the episode and, honestly, I don't know what to say. I mean, sure, if you are looking for something to laugh, this episode is perfect. But if you want to see an episode continuing Ben 10's arcs, then I'll say this is the most "cartoonish", ridiculous and stupid episode of Ben 10 that I have ever seen. I just don't know from where begin:

1º) First of all, I can't believe nobody has noticed the two big references to old cartoon shows in this episode. They brought back memories from my childhood, back in the 90's. See:
+ Thunderpig's name, his clothes, the picture in his belt buckle, and then his battle's scream "Thunder... Thunder... Thunderpig!!". Seriously, people, can't you recognize he's parodying Leonor from the 90's version of "ThunderCats"? Aside of that, accusing Ben's for eating his father... That's incredibly stupid!!! (I mean, I doubt Ben will eat another sentient being alive).
+ In the flashback about Ben and Mr Baumann meeting when ben was 5 and a half years old (it was ridiculous to put the age in his clothes, by the way), the way he said "Mr Baumann", didn't it ring you a bell? That's exactly how Dennis used to say "Mr Wilson" back in the 90's version of "Dennis the Menace"!!

2º) Well, one mystery solved. Now we know from which episode did Derrick J Wyatt take his image of Way Big saying "WUT"; it comes from the scene with 11 years old Ben's flashback.

3º) There's something I didn't get right. Just before Psyphon started to talk at the auction, I think some people made some comments about how Psyphon was previously Vilgax's right hand, then he deserted and he ended becoming a laughingstock or something. Can somebody please confirm what exactly those guys said?

4º) Seriously, the guys in Cartoon Network are some big stupidheads messing up the order of the episodes. There's a lot of continuity problems in this episode, most of them because of the cameos. Let me tell you some of them:
+ First of all, Seebik and the rest of the Kraahos were supposed to be "under control" with Ester as their new leader; but they are back as bad guys in this episode. I think the explanation will be in the episode "Rules of Engagement", where they appear again when Looma attack. I just hope nothing bad will happen to Ester. I don't like her as a love interest for Ben, but I like her.
+ Fistina selling herself for a date in the auction with a Kraaho. In the preview of "Rules of Engagement", it was shown that Fistina had a crush on "Little Rook". Does this mean that story will end in bad terms or something? Boy, they should have aired "Rules of Engagement" first!!
+ Honestly, they should have made clear what kind of powers Toepick has. I mean, his only power is that is so gross and ugly than it can kill people by horror? No way, it must have something else. With that body, I guess it must have some grade of super strength too; and honestly, I doubt it can be even uglier than Ghostfreak's true form. He even reminded me Shrek when he says "Nobody beats me in a scaring contest". And since Ben didn't seem surprised by his transformation into Toepick, I guess this is not the first time he use it; which means he must have used it in a previous episode. (Another mess like when 16 years old's Feedbak appeared). On the other hand, maybe Toepick is one of the aliens Ben unlocked back in his 11 years old's adventures, just like Feedback and Articguana. (Derrick confirmed that Ben unlocked Articguana and some other aliens, probably the same ones from "Ken 10", at the same time that Feedback). That would be more acceptable.

5º) Like I said, some of the cameos in the episode brings continuity problems too. Not to mention that this episode takes the "cameo" concept in a tv series to the extreme!! Well, let's see:
+ Dr Psychobos: They should have aired the two parts of Showdown before this episode. The best guess we can get is that in Ben's final battle against these villains (Psychobos, Malware, Khyber and his dog) is that while Malware is destroyed and Khyber is arrested along his pet, Psychobos betrays his "partners" to escape. We will have to wait to discover it.
+ The presence of Psychobos, Fistine and Bubble Helmet doesn't have sense. They didn't manage to escape from prison back in "Outbreak", so they should still be in prison. How did they escape? Now that I think of it, the same problem happens for Liam's presence in "Store 23" and Fistina's presence in "Rules of Engagement".
+ The presence of the Billy-Alien has no sense. He's supposed to be an alien kid, friend of Kenny in the alternative future of "Ken 10". So you are telling me that, 30 years in the future, he's still a kid and a friend of Ben's son, after being associated with alien criminals?
+ Neither has sense the presence of Exo-Skull in the episode, since that was a mutated rhino created by Dr Animo in the future. What is he doing it? Unless, of course, they will introduce him in one of the "skipped previous episodes" and explain its origin and presence here. Which in that case, it would be another continuity problem.
+ Darkstar's cameo in this episode intrigates me. I hope this means in one of the "skipped previous episodes" he will make an official debut. I would like to see Ben fighting him without Gwen distracting his mind with her "delicious mana".
+ Some people said that SevenSeven and Slix Vigma appeared in the episode, but I haven't seen them anywhere. Did you see them, by any chance?
+ There's three cameos in the auction that apparently no one noticed. First, the Techadon Weaponmaster "Inspector 13" is in it. Second, Thunderpig can be seen in one scene, which is ridiculous considering Ben kicked his butt a few minutes ago. And third, a pickaxe alien, which it doesn't have sense either; when they are supposed to go in groups and work for Vulkanus.

6º) Honestly, Mr Baumman is an idiot. Learn about reponsibility? You are talking about a kid that save the universe multiple time and he didn't let himself to be corrupted by Diagon's and Ascalon's power to change the world. We understand your frustration about the destrucion of your car (and house), but that's not Ben's fault if you have so bad luck!!! However, I think Ben is a little idiot too. I mean, he could have used Upgrade or Jury Rigg to fix Mr Baumann instantly, instead of pay for the repairs, don't you think?

7º) I'm very intrigated by the "cat girl" with purple hair that appears behind Vulkanus at the auction. That must be the new female villain that Derrick promised us. It looks like a little silly, honestly, because it has a little "nerd" look just like Gwen now. He said his name is Nyancy Chan. He possibly had her debut in another of the "skipped previous episodes". Men, I really hate Cartoon Network's worker for creating such a mess here. I hope we will see her soon in her official debut.

8º) There was an alien at the auction that called my attention. It seemed an alien made of electricity and contained inside an armor; similar to NRG. I hope Ben could gain that alien form in the future.

9º) Finally, I'm a little disappointed with the last battle in the episode. Let's see:
+ We have Ben battling against Psyphon, Zombozo, Fisttrick, Vulkanus, Trumbipulor, Tummyhead, Sunder, Fistina, Octagon and Romboid Vreedle. They seemed a new version of the Negative 10. I really wanted to see Ben against another version of the Negative 10, but I expected a longer and more exciting trama than this. Besides, it would be better a Negative 10 formed by Ben's A-List's foes (like Vilgax and Aggregor), not members from the B or C lists.
+ I think the battle was a little short and easy for Ben, but maybe it was because the villains was just making random attacks; without any team work or something. Honestly, this was another perfect opportunity for Ben to use Humungousaur's power to grow and defeat the villains. It would have been more acceptable such short battle, especially when the last time Ben used Humungosaur against Trumbipulor, he had several difficulties.
+ Ben as Humungousaur throwing Sunder's glider to the space was stupid. I mean, Humungousaur is not as strong as Way Big, not even in his bigger mode; so how could he do that?
+ I think Ben was stupid, because he could have ended the battle instantly if he had used Way Big instead of Humungousaur. By the size of the roof, I think he had enough space for him.
+ Psyphon acted like a real idiot here, which ruins his previous image as an smart "minion" and now as a calculating/threatening villain. First, because of his surprise with Ben's goldfishes. Second, the way he reacted when he realized Ben had the Dwarf start and he wanted to recover it to gain money. Third, he thought Ben didn't have a chance against the last 10 villains, but he completely forgot Way Big, which Ben could have used to smash all of them at the same time. Fourth, he thought he could conquer the universe with a Dwarf star, even when he has seen way more powerful things in the universe, like Diagon. Fourth, he had to reveal Ben the Dwarf Star's nature with his big mouth, when he had a perfect chance to get it easily. And finally, the way he was defeated; afer being scared by Toepick, he just knocks himself against a fridge.

Sorry for such a long post. Well, opinions?

48SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd February 2013, 2:18 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I cant find darkstar in that auction scene. Can someone give me a screen cap?

@ursalink I agree with everything you said.

49SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd February 2013, 4:45 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:

1º) First of all, I can't believe nobody has noticed the two big references to old cartoon shows in this episode. They brought back memories from my childhood, back in the 90's.
You shouldn't. We've known about Thunderpig since episode 2. You are so out of the loop.

Also he's saying that Ben ate his father, ie bacon. He is a pig.

+ In the flashback about Ben and Mr Baumann meeting when ben was 5 and a half years old (it was ridiculous to put the age in his clothes, by the way), the way he said "Mr Baumann", didn't it ring you a bell? That's exactly how Dennis used to say "Mr Wilson" back in the 90's version of "Dennis the Menace"!!

Yes. It's a reference. Good for you.

3º) There's something I didn't get right. Just before Psyphon started to talk at the auction, I think some people made some comments about how Psyphon was previously Vilgax's right hand, then he deserted and he ended becoming a laughingstock or something. Can somebody please confirm what exactly those guys said?
That..didn't happen. Zombozo told Trombipulor : "You know what else is scary? Your mom," to which he laughed.

+ First of all, Seebik and the rest of the Kraahos were supposed to be "under control" with Ester as their new leader; but they are back as bad guys in this episode. I think the explanation will be in the episode "Rules of Engagement", where they appear again when Looma attack. I just hope nothing bad will happen to Ester. I don't like her as a love interest for Ben, but I like her.
They weren't back to being evil.
it was made clear that Seebik was working without Ester's knowing. She's fine.

+ Fistina selling herself for a date in the auction with a Kraaho. In the preview of "Rules of Engagement", it was shown that Fistina had a crush on "Little Rook". Does this mean that story will end in bad terms or something? Boy, they should have aired "Rules of Engagement" first!!
Of course it won't end well. Rook has GwenRayona. Fistina isn't popular with guys. So she was bid.

+ Honestly, they should have made clear what kind of powers Toepick has. I mean, his only power is that is so gross and ugly than it can kill people by horror? No way, it must have something else. With that body, I guess it must have some grade of super strength too; and honestly, I doubt it can be even uglier than Ghostfreak's true form. He even reminded me Shrek when he says "Nobody beats me in a scaring contest". And since Ben didn't seem surprised by his transformation into Toepick, I guess this is not the first time he use it; which means he must have used it in a previous episode. (Another mess like when 16 years old's Feedbak appeared). On the other hand, maybe Toepick is one of the aliens Ben unlocked back in his 11 years old's adventures, just like Feedback and Articguana. (Derrick confirmed that Ben unlocked Articguana and some other aliens, probably the same ones from "Ken 10", at the same time that Feedback). That would be more acceptable.

No. That is his whole power. He doesn't need anything else.

+ The presence of Psychobos, Fistine and Bubble Helmet doesn't have sense. They didn't manage to escape from prison back in "Outbreak", so they should still be in prison. How did they escape? Now that I think of it, the same problem happens for Liam's presence in "Store 23" and Fistina's presence in "Rules of Engagement".
They broke out, like Liam did. Security ain't that tight.

+ The presence of the Billy-Alien has no sense. He's supposed to be an alien kid, friend of Kenny in the alternative future of "Ken 10". So you are telling me that, 30 years in the future, he's still a kid and a friend of Ben's son, after being associated with alien criminals?

Just because they're the same species does not mean they are related!

+ Neither has sense the presence of Exo-Skull in the episode, since that was a mutated rhino created by Dr Animo in the future. What is he doing it? Unless, of course, they will introduce him in one of the "skipped previous episodes" and explain its origin and presence here. Which in that case, it would be another continuity problem.
A wizard did it.

+ Some people said that SevenSeven and Slix Vigma appeared in the episode, but I haven't seen them anywhere. Did you see them, by any chance?

Nope. I'll have to check again.
+ There's three cameos in the auction that apparently no one noticed. First, the Techadon Weaponmaster "Inspector 13" is in it. Second, Thunderpig can be seen in one scene, which is ridiculous considering Ben kicked his butt a few minutes ago. And third, a pickaxe alien, which it doesn't have sense either; when they are supposed to go in groups and work for Vulkanus.
There are multiple Thunderpigs, as we saw in episode 2. Some pickaxe aliens also work freelance, see again: episode 2.

6º) Honestly, Mr Baumman is an idiot. Learn about reponsibility? You are talking about a kid that save the universe multiple time and he didn't let himself to be corrupted by Diagon's and Ascalon's power to change the world. We understand your frustration about the destrucion of your car (and house), but that's not Ben's fault if you have so bad luck!!! However, I think Ben is a little idiot too. I mean, he could have used Upgrade or Jury Rigg to fix Mr Baumann instantly, instead of pay for the repairs, don't you think?
Baumann and Pakmar are cursed to meet disaster when they're around Ben. It is not idiotic of them to ant to avoid him.

7º) I'm very intrigated by the "cat girl" with purple hair that appears behind Vulkanus at the auction. That must be the new female villain that Derrick promised us. It looks like a little silly, honestly, because it has a little "nerd" look just like Gwen now. He said his name is Nyancy Chan. He possibly had her debut in another of the "skipped previous episodes". Men, I really hate Cartoon Network's worker for creating such a mess here. I hope we will see her soon in her official debut.
Why are nerdy things bad now?

9º) Finally, I'm a little disappointed with the last battle in the episode. Let's see:
+ We have Ben battling against Psyphon, Zombozo, Fisttrick, Vulkanus, Trumbipulor, Tummyhead, Sunder, Fistina, Octagon and Romboid Vreedle. They seemed a new version of the Negative 10. I really wanted to see Ben against another version of the Negative 10, but I expected a longer and more exciting trama than this. Besides, it would be better a Negative 10 formed by Ben's A-List's foes (like Vilgax and Aggregor), not members from the B or C lists.

They were not the new Negative 10. They were just. There.

+ Ben as Humungousaur throwing Sunder's glider to the space was stupid. I mean, Humungousaur is not as strong as Way Big, not even in his bigger mode; so how could he do that?
Because it's funny.

+ I think Ben was stupid, because he could have ended the battle instantly if he had used Way Big instead of Humungousaur. By the size of the roof, I think he had enough space for him.
Have you ever even watched Omniverse before?

+ Psyphon acted like a real idiot here, which ruins his previous image as an smart "minion" and now as a calculating/threatening villain. First, because of his surprise with Ben's goldfishes. Second, the way he reacted when he realized Ben had the Dwarf start and he wanted to recover it to gain money. Third, he thought Ben didn't have a chance against the last 10 villains, but he completely forgot Way Big, which Ben could have used to smash all of them at the same time. Fourth, he thought he could conquer the universe with a Dwarf star, even when he has seen way more powerful things in the universe, like Diagon. Fourth, he had to reveal Ben the Dwarf Star's nature with his big mouth, when he had a perfect chance to get it easily. And finally, the way he was defeated; afer being scared by Toepick, he just knocks himself against a fridge.

Dude.
If every villain thought "Oh man Ben 10 might turn into Way Big, I better sleep in" We'd never ever even see a show.

50SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: SPECIAL DELIVERY SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd February 2013, 10:11 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I think Toepick might be a reference to H.P. Lovecraft. It wouldn't be the first in the series, Vilgax and Diagon are just clearer examples.

I think there was something about going mad if one would see one of his fiction deities, because you wouldn't be able to comprehend what you saw. Toepick might just be THAT gross. Which makes him one of Ben's most dangerous aliens along with Way Big, Ghostfreak and Alien X.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum