Sebastian13
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Zybloks

Human
Human

Tsaklas wrote:Wait, Derrick said that the most used aliens up to episode 40 are Bloxx, XLR-8 and I think Feedback, with 11 appearances each, how is it possible for Humungousaur to have 12 ?

Because Lodestar's Advocate count the total times transformed into (Humugousaur had 3 in Malefactor) while Derrick counts the total times it appeared (according to that rule, as i count according to that rule, Humungousaur has 10 appearances... I think Lodestar's Advocate should start counting like that too! But its his wish whatever)

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Zybloks wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Wait, Derrick said that the most used aliens up to episode 40 are Bloxx, XLR-8 and I think Feedback, with 11 appearances each, how is it possible for Humungousaur to have 12 ?

Because Lodestar's Advocate count the total times transformed into (Humugousaur had 3 in Malefactor) while Derrick counts the total times it appeared (according to that rule, as i count according to that rule, Humungousaur has 10 appearances... I think Lodestar's Advocate should start counting like that too! But its his wish whatever)

Yeah pretty much. I don't plan to change my methods. The list fully awknoledges some aliens have been used multiple times in an episode. So far, that would be Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead, XLR8, Stinkfly, Cannonbolt, Upchuck, Humungousaur, Big Chill, Shocksquatch, Clockwork and Feedback. All of those actually have lower counts in episodes.
Maybe I'll do a secondary list going by episode.

Anyway, it was just XLR8 and Bloxx, no Feedback, and it was up to episode 45.

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Zybloks wrote:

Yeah pretty much. I don't plan to change my methods. The list fully awknoledges some aliens have been used multiple times in an episode. So far, that would be Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead, XLR8, Stinkfly, Cannonbolt, Upchuck, Humungousaur, Big Chill, Shocksquatch, Clockwork and Feedback. All of those actually have lower counts in episodes.
Maybe I'll do a secondary list going by episode.

Anyway, it was just XLR8 and Bloxx, no Feedback, and it was up to episode 45.

I'm still not sure that those numbers are completely accurate, I mean, How weird would it be if none of those top guys were used so little for the next 15 episodes.
I mean, it would be cool, and it might signal the start of lesser used aliens getting redemption cycles for the first time ever, but even back when the question was asked, Derrick was probably only pulling the numbers out of his memory.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Consider that Crashhopper was basically dropped from use after episode 13, even though he started out as the most used alien. Heatblast was hardly used in arc 3, even though he saw a fair amount of use in the first couple of arcs. Patterns of use change. It's not too weird.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

I really like the whole alien rotation thing omniverse has going on.

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Every time Bloxx appears he is used for about 10-20 seconds or less. Should this really even count? He seems to only be used to block things or break things (Which breaks him in the process)
Ball Weevil really gets me. I can list all the Ben 10 aliens in my head, in order of appearance but I always forget him. He does not even feel like a Ben 10 alien to me. He feels like something from Pokemon.
Some aliens really need more appearences. Like Wildvine, Eye Guy, Snare-oh, Shocksquatch, Eatle, Chromastone, Swampfire, etc...
I hate the apparent overuse and underuse of most aliens.
I do not like Humungousaur's new voice. The UAF voice was way more intimidating and cool.

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

I'm getting bored of XLR-8...

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tsaklas wrote:I'm getting bored of XLR-8...
XLR8 was cool in the original series simply because of Jim Ward voicing him. Jim Ward voiced XLR8, Diamondhead, and Wildvine. Yuri does a horrible job voicing him, I prefer Jim but still. Yuri is amazing at voicing Ben, Buzz, Kickin Hawk, etc... XLR8's new voice is dumb along with Humungousaurs.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Yuri's voice in anything that isn't Wakatrout, Pesky Dust or Kickin Hawk is just generally awful.

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Yuri's voice in anything that isn't Wakatrout, Pesky Dust or Kickin Hawk is just generally awful.
They need the OS voice actors back. The designs are awesome but some of the voices are just stupid.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i like every voice Yuri does.

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Yuri's voice in anything that isn't Wakatrout, Pesky Dust or Kickin Hawk is just generally awful.

I like his Feedback voice, even if it is just his usual one with an effect added.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

MaskedKitsune wrote:

I like his Feedback voice, even if it is just his usual one with an effect added.

It would be fine if it was more heavily altered to make it sound synthetic. As-is, I don't much care for it.

Also Pipotron Blue.

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

MaskedKitsune wrote:

Really ? Then Yuri has awesome voice !

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

at last Eye Guy appeared.

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:at last Eye Guy appeared.
Hey, won't you add Rad aliens on the count ?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Tsaklas wrote:
painlee wrote:at last Eye Guy appeared.
Hey, won't you add Rad aliens on the count ?

Yes, sry. I was busy on Saturday and totally forgot...

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Back-to-back Eye Guys

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Back-to-back Eye Guys
Back-to-back awesomeness !

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

It's been far too long since this was updated.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:It's been far too long since this was updated.
yes yes it has

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

So now JuryRigg has been used exactly once in every arc. It's better than not, I guess. Though if RoE had been aired when it should have been we wouldn't have gotten him in Arc 3.....We need more Rigg is what I'm saying.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

About Freeze Lizard and the rest, can you not put a "Ben 23" in the brackets like you usually put the age?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

No problem.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:No problem.
Thanks. Smile 

Makes things a bit more logical for me to follow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum