You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do the Omnitrix gives Ben the wrong alien

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Idea I had watched that Ben shout the name of his aliens before transforming (For example : Come on Humungosaur) but I am thinking that my answer is correct or wrong can you tell me please Question confused

2Why do the Omnitrix gives Ben the wrong alien  Empty answer 11th April 2013, 5:25 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Prem122 wrote: Idea I had watched that Ben shout the name of his aliens before transforming (For example : Come on Humungosaur) but I am thinking that my answer is correct or wrong can you tell me please Question confused

when ben yells before transforming he just expressing hope for that alien to be the one he gets, unfortunatly the old omnitrix and ultimatrix glitched reguarly and the new one has software he is still getting used too. They do have a voice recognition on the device but it is locked.

hope that helps

cheers

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Derrick also has said that any mistransformation is Ben's fault as this Omnitrix is incapable of glitching though not of being hacked
if you notice carefully sometimes when Ben mistransforms and it has a close up of the Omnitrix you can actually see the icon of the alien he turns into in the select portion instead of the one he called for.
Ben is very sloppy and has fallen into the habit of just slapping the Omnitrix without looking therefore transforming into the wrong alien
it's very careless
I wonder if they'll have an episode that focuses on that?

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

if you notice carefully sometimes when Ben mistransforms and it has a close up of the Omnitrix you can actually see the icon of the alien he turns into in the select portion instead of the one he called for.
Ben is very sloppy and has fallen into the habit of just slapping the Omnitrix without looking therefore transforming into the wrong alien
it's very careless
I wonder if they'll have an episode that focuses on that?[/quote]

yes agreed ben should be more careful especally with the nematrix around. its not like in af or ultimat alien when you would often see him looking through the holograms, he seems more relaxed with his choice of aliens and that has been adressed a few times in the show, predators and prey part 1 for example when he thought there was no way he would get heatblast simply because he selected him to fight crabdozer.... doh bad plan ben.... he needs to think more

but if he did that ov wouldnt be so funny so i wont hold my breath

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Turbojake252 wrote:Derrick also has said that any mistransformation is Ben's fault as this Omnitrix is incapable of glitching though not of being hacked
it's very careless

No, but there is an episode that explains it further.

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:Derrick also has said that any mistransformation is Ben's fault as this Omnitrix is incapable of glitching though not of being hacked
it's very careless

No, but there is an episode that explains it further.
Awesome! Thanks! Very Happy cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum