Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is the best Omnitrix ?

4 posters

Best Omnitrix.

Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_lcap7%Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_rcap 7% [ 1 ]
Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_lcap29%Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_rcap 29% [ 4 ]
Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_lcap14%Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_lcap36%Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_rcap 36% [ 5 ]
Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_lcap14%Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_rcap 14% [ 2 ]
Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_lcap0%Which is the best Omnitrix ? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Which is the best Omnitrix ? 23rd April 2013, 6:39 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Very Happy Smile Surprised Cool Razz Wink cyclops tongue Basketball cheers drunken sunny cherry santahat rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek headbang

lol!
ninja battle

2Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 23rd April 2013, 11:32 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Omniverse one is sexier.

3Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 30th April 2013, 10:21 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

See the photo of Biomnitrix-Which is the best Omnitrix ? Biominitrix
Actully there are two Biomnitrix and that is the Biomnitrix system.

4Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 30th April 2013, 11:15 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

I like the Alien Force Omnitrix because it is small and good to wear and it lacks that it needs much time to get remove, I like the Ultimatrix because its design is good and it has a button with which we can remove it easily it is bigger so it is hard to just handle, the Omniverse is good but because of the small face holograms we cannot see or identify the alien, I don't know the powers of Biomnitrix but it name is more like Bye Omnitrix, its name should be Biomatrix mean Bio matrix. The Possible Omnitrix of Ben 10,000 of Ultimate Alien it is not much good because it gives only some ailities to Ben. Images:

Original Omnitrix - Which is the best Omnitrix ? Ominitrix-ben10

Omnitrix OV _ Which is the best Omnitrix ? OmniverseOmnitrix

Prototype Omnitrix - Which is the best Omnitrix ? Recalibrated_Omnitrix

Ultimatrix - Which is the best Omnitrix ? Ultimatrix

Omnitrix - Which is the best Omnitrix ? The_Omnitrix_001

Biomnitrix - Which is the best Omnitrix ? Biominitrix

Possible Omnitrix - Which is the best Omnitrix ? Omnitrix

5Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 30th April 2013, 11:17 am

Feedback

Feedback
Human
Human

Prem wrote:I like the Alien Force Omnitrix because it is small and good to wear and it lacks that it needs much time to get remove, I like the Ultimatrix because its design is good and it has a button with which we can remove it easily it is bigger so it is hard to just handle, the Omniverse is good but because of the small face holograms we cannot see or identify the alien, I don't know the powers of Biomnitrix but it name is more like Bye Omnitrix, its name should be Biomatrix mean Bio matrix. The Possible Omnitrix of Ben 10,000 of Ultimate Alien it is not much good because it gives only some ailities to Ben. Images:

This are much bigger images.

6Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 30th April 2013, 11:17 am

Feedback

Feedback
Human
Human

Prem wrote:I like the Alien Force Omnitrix because it is small and good to wear and it lacks that it needs much time to get remove, I like the Ultimatrix because its design is good and it has a button with which we can remove it easily it is bigger so it is hard to just handle, the Omniverse is good but because of the small face holograms we cannot see or identify the alien, I don't know the powers of Biomnitrix but it name is more like Bye Omnitrix, its name should be Biomatrix mean Bio matrix. The Possible Omnitrix of Ben 10,000 of Ultimate Alien it is not much good because it gives only some ailities to Ben. Images:

This are much bigger images.

7Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 30th April 2013, 10:39 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

@Prem: It's Bi-Omnitrix, not Bio-Omnitrix

8Which is the best Omnitrix ? Empty Re: Which is the best Omnitrix ? 3rd May 2013, 2:18 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

design wise i like the second design of the prototype omnitrix.

the Ultimatrix design is my second favorite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum