Hero Generation: RPG

+3
Tammar
Tsaklas
Sebastian13
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 15th May 2013, 11:44 am

ds78

Human
Human

IC I am confronted by mandarin. He says you will now be challenged along with the heroes. I do not have time for this I say. You may fight me for freedom he says. I turn into heablast and muster all the rocks and throw them at him. He is dead afterwards. As much as I hate It. I rush of to save the heroes.

77Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 15th May 2013, 3:52 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

ds78 wrote:IC I am confronted by mandarin. He says you will now be challenged along with the heroes. I do not have time for this I say. You may fight me for freedom he says. I turn into heablast and muster all the rocks and throw them at him. He is dead afterwards. As much as I hate It. I rush of to save the heroes.
You cannot kill him, you should complete the challenge.

78Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 17th May 2013, 1:57 am

ds78

Human
Human

IC He says I must defeat a copy of myself.But the catch they are all dark versions of aliens. First he turns into dark echo echo. I turn into ditto. As the leader clone I cover my ears.They cannot hear anything. So my resitant clones jump on them and beat them up. He turns into bullfrag. I turn into arcticguana and freeze him. My copy is defeated.What next I ask?
OOC But I was about to kill everyone as wildvine lol.

79Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 20th May 2013, 12:00 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

IC: Sebastian too gets challenge started with Dark Jetray, Sebastian becomes Ultimate Echo Echo. The race starts but the Dark Aerophibian is fast then him but Sebastian as Ultimate Echo Echo used his sonic discs to speed up and he won. Now Dark Humungousaur. A strong Dark Vaxasaurian. Sebastian changed into Ultimate Humungousaur. Sebastian was surprized that Dark Vaxasaurian was more strong then Ultimate Humungousaur. Sebastian used his missiles to defeat him but the Dark defenced them but at that time Sebastian gave a powerful punch and he was defeated. Now a Dark Transylian. Match with electricity now. Sebastian becomes Shocksquatch. First they both fights with electricity, after that Dark Frankenstrike attacked a powerful shock to Sebastian but he defenced and Frankenstrike came to attack him but Sebastian caught his hands and turned to Feedback and absorbed his electricity and attacked him but Dark Frankenstrike attacked electricity again and much powerful then before. Sebastian changed into Chromastone and absorbed it and fire it a different ray that can hurt Dark Transylian and he get defeated. Now a Dark Pyronite. Fire match. Sebastian changed to Heatblast. They both started fighting with fire, Sebastian flied up and fired to him. He changed to Big Chill and freeze him but he broked the ice. Sebastian turns to Water Hazard and fire water on him but he is still burning. Afterthat , Sebastian got an idea. Sebastian turned into Wildvine and caught him and changed to Diamondhead and caught him under diamond and turned to Articguana and freezed him and then into Rath and broke it with Dark Heatblast and the Dark was defeated.

80Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 20th May 2013, 5:11 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Prem wrote:IC: The same time a dark lighting started and we went to any other dimension. I was alone, Tsaklas was alone, Sebastian was alone and Tammar, Skittles, Albedo, ds78, too. A villain named Mandarin- a lion and leopard like creature. I was not knowing that my friends and enimies are in this dimension, so I said to Mandarin, "Hey where are my friends what you have did to them ? He replied that, "They are ok, I have challenged you, your friends and enimies". I accepted the challenge and a Dark Kineceleran - he was more danger than a Mutant Kineceleran. Everyone got this challenge. Mandarin said, "Defeat these Dark Kinceleran with any of your fast alien".I said,"Oh you mean a Dark XLR8 Idea . I turned into XLR8. He was more faster than me. He went front of me but now I used my full speed and won the race. Now a Dark Tetramand come front of me, this is a power match. I shout,"Come on Way Big", accidentally I changed into Rath.

OOC: Please don't complete my story write that how you defeat the Kinceleran and Tetramand. I will write further.
OOC: This too is corrected now.

81Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 20th May 2013, 5:29 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

IC: (With Tsaklas). Now a Dark Necrofriggian came front of Tsaklas. He changed into Heatblast. He said,"Hey Blacky Chill, taste these". Tsaklas fired a fire ball at him. He freezed it and Tsaklas said,"Hahahaa aaa, you really tasted it". To be continued......................................................................... bounce bounce bounce Arrow

OOC: I am going to Sleep geek Razz Wink BYE BYE AND BYE BYE I love you I love you I love you Crying or Very sad Sad

82Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 21st May 2013, 6:04 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

IC: Tsaklas changed into NRG (out of suit) and he fired at Dark Big Chill and he was weaken and defeated. Now a Dark Petrosapien. Tsaklas turned into Four Arms and attacked him but Dark Diamondhead defenced and attacked with his crystals at Tsaklas. Tsaklas turned into Wildmutt and attacked Dark Diamondhead but the dark defeated Wildmutt, now he turned into Echo Echo and made many duplicates and he used his sonic power to defeat Dark Petrosapien and he was defeated. Now a Dark Galilean. Tsaklas changed into Cannonbolt and rolled to attacked the Dark Gravattack but failed, he used his dark gravity powers to stop him. Tsaklas changed into Fasttrack and ran fast and tried to attack the Dark from back but the dark used his orbit powers and spinned Tsaklas. Tsaklas was weaken but he turned to Goop -because he has his anti-gravity device. Goop thrown acid on the dark's face and tied up the dark and he was defeated.

83Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 21st May 2013, 6:11 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

IC: Now a Dark Eatle. There were stone every where on the ground the dark eat that and attacked a ray at Tsaklas but he changed into Upchuck and ate that and he too fired and changed into Chromastone and absorbed it and fired and changed into Diamondhead and attacked with his crystals on the Dark Eatle's weak spot. The end of Dark Eatle.

84Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 26th May 2013, 5:02 pm

ds78

Human
Human

IC the dark creatures surrounded me.
I see a dark gravattack throw rocks and hit me. I say that's it and turn into astrodactyl and propel all of them in the sky and whip them. They are defeated. I see tsaklas and fly at him ready to help. Time to save the heroes  from a greater threat.
Ooc change of alligance evil to good

85Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 30th May 2013, 6:08 am

Feedback

Feedback
Human
Human

IC: A Dark Toepick came front of me he don't have any helmet so I got very verry and verrrry afraid. I changed into Wildmutt and than Mutant Wildmutt I tore his skin and he died. A Dark Ball Weevil attacked a dark coloured sticky ball. To be continued.....

86Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 28th June 2013, 12:49 am

ds78

Human
Human

Time to revive this sucker I am attacking mandarin with molestache and throw him across the dimension

87Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 9th August 2013, 2:35 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

IC: THe dark ball weevil thrown ball on Albedo but he turned into Big Chill and froze it. Then the dark ball weevil thrown a sticky ball again. Albedo changed into Echo Echo and destroyed that ball. Now he changed into Mutant Echo Echo and used his mutant power that is, Sonic Tornado. But it he was only injured a little and thrown a giant sticky ball. Albedo changed into Terranchula and used energy web to destroy that ball after he too changed into Ball Weevil and Mutant Ball Weevill and made such a ball those have spikes on them. Dark Ball Weevil was destroyed to death. Came Mandarin in front of all heroes and Albedo. Albedo said (to ds78)," Why does you went in the heroes team. I will curse you." "I doesn't think so Albedo." said ds78. Mandarin said," Quiet...", After that Sebastian said," We should work as team to defeat this great evil." " OK, but just for now." All changed into different aliens but no one can defeat Mandarin. Mandarin came in form of humanoid. Tsaklas got an idea to change into Alien X. But I told," But, our personlities should agree first" " I was talking about Mutant Alien X. " said Tsaklas. Albedo said," But my Negatrix dos not have much power to Mutate, Alien X." "But I will give you that power" said ds78."You know that you gave that power to my Omnitrix" "OK", Albedo agreed. Albedo's Negatrix absorbed the Mutant energy from ds78's Omnitrix. Then Albedo changed into Mutant Alien X. He tryed to kill Mandarin but he said," Hahahaha, do you think that the Mutant Celestialsapien will affect on me ?" Albedo used his powers to find out weakness of Mandarin and suceed to. Albedo said," You should use, Heatblast's fire, Water Hazard's Water, Shocksquatch's Electricity, Ultimate Echo Echo's Sonic Power, Ultimate Way Big's strength and his ray, but before that we should send him in our world with us so I need help of Clockwork, so, Sebastian will be Heatblast, Tsaklas will be Water Hazard, Tammar will be Shocksquatch, Skittles will be Ultimate Echo Echo, Prem will be Ultimate Way Big, ds78 will be Clockwork. Now start your work. Sebastian throw fire on his head, Tsaklas throw water on his body, Tammar attack with electricity on his body so he will get a shock, Skittles use all your sonic discs and use them dangerously, Prem use your Ray and ds78 throw your dimensional ray on him and I will make that ray strong." So in this way we went to our dimension. Albedo said," Oops, now you cannot use your powers in this dimension so I will kill you" and then he killed him with his powers. To be continued......

88Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 9th August 2013, 2:35 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

ds78 wrote:Time to revive this sucker I am attacking mandarin with molestache and throw him across  the dimension
Delete this Post Plz.

89Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 9th August 2013, 2:36 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

OOC: Plz delete it.

90Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 9th August 2013, 2:43 pm

Feedback

Feedback
Human
Human

Prem wrote:OOC: Plz delete it.
What are telling about?

91Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 9th August 2013, 3:23 pm

Feedback

Feedback
Human
Human

Feedback wrote:
What are telling about?
OOC: Tell me what ?

92Hero Generation: RPG - Page 4 Empty Re: Hero Generation: RPG 9th August 2013, 3:24 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Feedback wrote:
Feedback wrote:
What are telling about?
OOC: Tell me what ?
OOC: Not to you Feedback.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]