ultraalien
painlee
Echoecho6
Nobody
Uncle Grandpa
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st June 2013, 9:57 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465258969540092392

No idea if he's being serious or not, but it seems like it. I predict that this one has that melty Max picture he posted a while ago.

http://shrek.com

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Its Episode 34

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Oh this looks interesting

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

return of the Limax?

5MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2013, 12:58 am

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

So I think this preview is from Max's Monster because.... It has electric aliens, Max, and a monster that could be called Max's.
Here are pictures Very Happy enjoy!

MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco7_250

MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco9_250
MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco10_250
MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco2_250
MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco6_250

I took more but only posted the ones I thought were the best, if you want more I will post them.

6MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2013, 1:52 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Looking at the preview it seems that the nemetrix may had other side effects.

7MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st October 2013, 5:09 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

I seem to remember DJW say Phil would return and given theirs bound to have been side-effects to his use of the Nematrix.

Its awesome .....

8MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2013, 5:32 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Echoecho6 wrote:So I think this preview is from Max's Monster because.... It has electric aliens, Max, and a monster that could be called Max's.
Here are pictures :Denjoy!

MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco7_250

MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco9_250
MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco10_250
MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco2_250
MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mtysku5l0X1suwhqco6_250

I took more but only posted the ones I thought were the best, if you want more I will post them.

I actually already got used to Frankenstrike. Very Happy
He's quite decent-looking.

9MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2013, 5:34 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I should also add that I've been waiting and asking for a proper return of Phil since forever.

10MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd October 2013, 6:20 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:I should also add that I've been waiting and asking for a proper return of Phil since forever.
Smile he was criminally under-used for such an interesting character

11MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Plot of the Episode 6th October 2013, 9:49 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

This is at Arc episode, Khyber use Phil and have him the Nemetrix again, i think that this time, Albedo do some refactions and updates to the Nemetrix and Now works for peoples, i belive that meanwhile Max, Ben, Rook and Gwen fight whit Phil, Albedo and Khyber are doing something with his plan of destroy Ben 10 and Azmuth.

Is nice to see that after all, Khyber maybe is going to use the Nemetrix and we will see finally 2 bad copies of the Omnitrix vs the Omnitrix.

For the aliens of the episode i only goes this; Feedback, Buzzshock Frankenstrike, Clockwork, Nanomech, Ultra-T that are almost all the electrical aliens of Ben.

12MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 1:14 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Don't really see Upgrade in this one, and Nanomech has more or less been dismissed.

13MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 1:19 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

How is Clockwork electrical?

http://shrek.com

14MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 9:56 am

BENPLS

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Don't really see Upgrade in this one, and Nanomech has more or less been dismissed.
NANOMECH WAS BOSS!!!! squee

15MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 10:11 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Don't really see Upgrade in this one, and Nanomech has more or less been dismissed.
Did Derrick tell you this, or is this just an educated assumption.

I mean, he is still making appearances in recent episodes. He appeared in The Frogs of War and apparently he will appears again The Ultimate Heist.

16MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 10:17 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

ZeroRecoil wrote:

I mean, he is still making appearances in recent episodes. He appeared in The Frogs of War and apparently he will appears again The Ultimate Heist.
Derrick said Nanomech and Brainstorm wouldnt appear in this episode.

17MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 12:20 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Yes, I know that they won't appear in this episode (Max's Monster), that's not my question.

My question to AXC-Lodestar-Motoharu is does he know through private talks to Derrick whether Nanomech has had his say and is just being ignored going forward.

18MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 1:44 pm

BENPLS

Has anyone got a link to Derrick's formspring??????

19MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 2:20 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

BaumannIsPerfect wrote:How is Clockwork electrical?
he is not he is biomechanical.

20MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 5:43 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:
fletch wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Yes, I know that they won't appear in this episode (Max's Monster), that's not my question.

My question to AXC-Lodestar-Motoharu is does he know through private talks to Derrick whether Nanomech has had his say and is just being ignored going forward.
Oh no, sorry, I meant, dismissed as a possibility in this episode. We don't know when he next shows up, only that he will at some point.

21MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 5:54 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

BENPLS wrote:Has anyone got a link to Derrick's formspring??????
http://spring.me/derrickjwyatt - I don't blame you, formspring search functions are awful. Incidently, I'm afraid you will never find answers to previous questions older than a week, unfortunately.

AXC-Lodestar-Motoharu, yes, that is your name now. wrote:Oh no, sorry, I meant, dismissed as a possibility in this episode. We don't know when he next shows up, only that he will at some point.
No worries, no problems, I have to admit that in the run up to TGIS I've been starting to lurk my Following feed, and noticed that you and the rest of team Oprah got an "exclusive" chat with Derrick. I just believed that you guys may no things we don't, like whether or not Nanomech is still in the favour of the producers.

Besides, I kind of like the little guy.

22MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 9:41 pm

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ampfibian and Shocksquatch are most likely in the episode to.

23MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th October 2013, 5:34 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:
BENPLS wrote:Has anyone got a link to Derrick's formspring??????
http://spring.me/derrickjwyatt - I don't blame you, formspring search functions are awful. Incidently, I'm afraid you will never find answers to previous questions older than a week, unfortunately.

AXC-Lodestar-Motoharu, yes, that is your name now. wrote:Oh no, sorry, I meant, dismissed as a possibility in this episode. We don't know when he next shows up, only that he will at some point.
No worries, no problems, I have to admit that in the run up to TGIS I've been starting to lurk my Following feed, and noticed that you and the rest of team Oprah got an "exclusive" chat with Derrick. I just believed that you guys may no things we don't, like whether or not Nanomech is still in the favour of the producers.

Besides, I kind of like the little guy.
We got to chat for an hour or two a week or so ago, yes. We didn't learn very much, really, just minor deets. For instance, we learned (and I'm just going to take a risk and assume that this is kosher to share) that, for instance, the opening for arc 5 will be a Halloween-themed remix featuring the monster aliens. And that we'll kinda see young Frankenstrike. But that's really more or less all we heard.

The most important thing we got out of that chat was this, really. Well, that and this. We didn't get much about when aliens will show up or how often or what have you. (Though it seeeeeems Frankenstrike is the most used halloween alien? Maybe)

24MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 9th October 2013, 1:49 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

What's the point of having an electric alien ep if Brainstorm and Nanomech aren't going to be in it? It's like OV is suddenly using UA's logic of having an episode where the team does something or goes somewhere related to an alien and Ben doesn't use the alien it's related to (i.e. Deep)

25MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MAX'S MONSTER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 10th October 2013, 1:18 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:What's the point of having an electric alien ep if Brainstorm and Nanomech aren't going to be in it? It's like OV is suddenly using UA's logic of having an episode where the team does something or goes somewhere related to an alien and Ben doesn't use the alien it's related to (i.e. Deep)
The point is to have Frankenstrike and Buzzshock get to enjoy the limelight seeing as how they haven't been used since 2007.

Besides, nobody said this was an episode about electrical aliens. It's an episode that happens to have a bunch of electric aliens. So Frankenstrike, Buzzshock, Feedback, Shocksquatch, probably Ampfibian, and whatever. That's pretty good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum