Nobody
Sebastian13
fletch
Ebomnitrix
Uncle Grandpa
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 21st November 2013, 9:38 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:Curiously, the episode aired in my country today, totally unexpected. If you want spoilers, I have some; if you don't want them, don't read. No pictures, sorry; I didn't have place to record it.   

Spoiler:

Well, what do you think?
I'm honestly was surprised, who were the aliens for the episode?

52A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 21st November 2013, 9:42 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:Curiously, the episode aired in my country today, totally unexpected. If you want spoilers, I have some; if you don't want them, don't read. No pictures, sorry; I didn't have place to record it.   

Spoiler:

Well, what do you think?
I dont know, some things here are out of the way, i think that Khyber only have a reserve full of Predators, i dont know why he dont use himself the Nemetrix and is strange that Albedo Himself having the more intteligent on the universe goes trapped so easy and for else i ask me, why every predator doenst have the Nemetrix.

This are only ones things that i see bad and i dont believe, but first i would like to see what happen in Max Monster, because could explain all better.

53A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 21st November 2013, 9:43 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

So that's how Ben ends up in Khyber's hunting preserve. Khyber and Albedo set a trap for him the whole time.

Just look at Ben's face! I'd love to see what happens when of the predators is a peacock! Laughing 
A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 A_Fistful_of_Brains_05

Ditto's predator makes Scooby look like he's on steroids.

Albedo's even more crazy than ever before! I'd hate to see his breakdown be a lot like Azula's.

Albedo wants to drain Azmuth of his intelligence? That puts "dead" in "braindead"!

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 22nd November 2013, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

54A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 21st November 2013, 10:01 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I have a theory that albedos rapid evolution to an ultimate galvan has after a period of time made him insane. I would not be surprised if he has gone paranoid.

55A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 21st November 2013, 10:40 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:
i dont know why he dont use himself the Nemetrix and is strange that Albedo Himself having the more intteligent on the universe goes trapped so easy and for else i ask me, why every predator doenst have the Nemetrix.
because Khyber come from a sapient species.

56A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 21st November 2013, 11:08 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

TO EBOMNITRIX: 
I'm afraid I lost some of them, sorry. But these are the ones I remember: 

Used by Ben: 
Cannonbolt 
Ditto 
Astrodactyl 
*(missed one) 
Upchuck (Perk) 
Shocksquatch 
Crasshopper 
Diamondhead 
Feedback 

Used by Albedo: 
Brainstorm (For a moment, Ben though it was Dr Psychobos) 
GreyMatter* 
Ultimate Albedo* 
Ultimate SpiderMonkey 
Ultimate Humongousaur 

TO ALESIR19: 
I assure you, what I have posted is the trut. Actually, Khyber has several predators in his reserve, like that Slamworm from the pictures. (By the way, it was very small compared with the one from the Nemetrix, so maybe it was just a breeding). However, like I said, after multiplying itself several times, each clone of Khyber's new dog turned into a different alien from the Nemetrix (all the ones we have seen so far). This is similar to what Ben did with Echo Echo in "Ultimate Alien" episode, "Duped". You can distinguish the clones from the "real predators" because they are the ones with the Nemetrix's collars.  

I guess he doesn't use the Nemetrix himself because of the reason he said in the past: "Sapiens creatures can't handle the savage nature of the Nemetrix". Albedo was defeated because Ben smartly used Feedback to drain the energy from Albedo's device. About how Azmuth was captured so easily, I don't think he was. I suspect this Azmuth could actually a clone, used by Azmuth as a bait in case someone attack him. (We know the Galvans clone themselves because Azmuth has kept his father alive transfering his mind into a cloned body). That's why I suspect the next episode is in Galvan Prime, because Khyber and Albedo go after the real Azmuth after discovering they were foiled.  

TO PERUALONSO: 
ALBEDO is the one who wants to steal Azmuth's intelligence, Khyber only attached to the machine for "brain drain".  

Note of myself: 
By the way, I have suspiction about how Albedo will be defeated. Following his tradition of "humilliating self-defeats", the machine will go wrong; and instead of absorving Azmuth's brain, it drains Albedo's; leaving him at the same IQ of Ben's. (Perfect punishment, don't you think?). I would like to see Albedo's intelligence transfered to Ben instead; but even having such brain, Ben is still Ben, a teenager who simply doesn't apply himself 100%. What do you think?

57A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 3:19 am

Orbe

This episode aired yesterday in Spain (November 21, 2013)

58A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 3:24 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
i dont know why he dont use himself the Nemetrix and is strange that Albedo Himself having the more intteligent on the universe goes trapped so easy and for else i ask me, why every predator doenst have the Nemetrix.
because Khyber come from a sapient species.
ALBEDO IS HE ALIEN MORE INTTELIGENT IN THE UNIVERSE THAT CREATE 3 COPYS OF THE OMNITRIX (The copy of the Omnitrix, the Ultimatrix and the second copy of the Ultimatrix), WHY HE CANT REBUILD and FIX the NEMTRIX FOR SAPIENS USE? GIVE ME A REASON?

In other things i dont believe a work of that guy all is very strange, Albedo goes crazy that is good, but i dont think that Albedo is so simple to trap and that new "dog" of Khyber dont sound any real, Khyber have a lot of Predators in his reserve one for one is in the Nemetrix, he is a hunter!

So i dont believe a word!

59A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 3:36 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:TO EBOMNITRIX: 
I'm afraid I lost some of them, sorry. But these are the ones I remember: 

Used by Ben: 
Cannonbolt 
Ditto 
Astrodactyl 
*(missed one) 
Upchuck (Perk) 
Shocksquatch 
Crasshopper 
Diamondhead 
Feedback 

Used by Albedo: 
Brainstorm (For a moment, Ben though it was Dr Psychobos) 
GreyMatter* 
Ultimate Albedo* 
Ultimate SpiderMonkey 
Ultimate Humongousaur 

TO ALESIR19: 
I assure you, what I have posted is the trut. Actually, Khyber has several predators in his reserve, like that Slamworm from the pictures. (By the way, it was very small compared with the one from the Nemetrix, so maybe it was just a breeding). However, like I said, after multiplying itself several times, each clone of Khyber's new dog turned into a different alien from the Nemetrix (all the ones we have seen so far). This is similar to what Ben did with Echo Echo in "Ultimate Alien" episode, "Duped". You can distinguish the clones from the "real predators" because they are the ones with the Nemetrix's collars.  

I guess he doesn't use the Nemetrix himself because of the reason he said in the past: "Sapiens creatures can't handle the savage nature of the Nemetrix". Albedo was defeated because Ben smartly used Feedback to drain the energy from Albedo's device. About how Azmuth was captured so easily, I don't think he was. I suspect this Azmuth could actually a clone, used by Azmuth as a bait in case someone attack him. (We know the Galvans clone themselves because Azmuth has kept his father alive transfering his mind into a cloned body). That's why I suspect the next episode is in Galvan Prime, because Khyber and Albedo go after the real Azmuth after discovering they were foiled.  

TO PERUALONSO: 
ALBEDO is the one who wants to steal Azmuth's intelligence, Khyber only attached to the machine for "brain drain".  

Note of myself: 
By the way, I have suspiction about how Albedo will be defeated. Following his tradition of "humilliating self-defeats", the machine will go wrong; and instead of absorving Azmuth's brain, it drains Albedo's; leaving him at the same IQ of Ben's. (Perfect punishment, don't you think?). I would like to see Albedo's intelligence transfered to Ben instead; but even having such brain, Ben is still Ben, a teenager who simply doesn't apply himself 100%. What do you think?
Sorry, now i believe you, sorry for what i say, i think that in Max Monster we will see why the Nemetrix doesnt work for Sapiens because, Albedo can fix it simple and fast.

Azmuth can be a clone or a hologram,robot or something, now all makes sense, Khyber fails in destroy Ben but help Albedo to get Azmuth was the inverse way, Albedo destroy Ben and Khyber destroy Azmuth, but all goes fail.

Now after they fail, is sure they are gonna after the real Azmuth, where he is? we dont know, but Khyber will help Albedo to escape like always and goe away with the machine, i see a page that say things about the episode, say me how many you see in the episode.

- You’ll be able to test your knowledge of each alien’s natural predators – much to Ben’s chagrin.

- Yes, Grandpa Max will be making an appearance, as well as a few other Ben 10 favorites.

- Remember the Nemetrix… or was that the Ripoffitrix? Well, it’s back? Well, sort of. Beware.

- Ben will put multiple foots in multiple mouths with his cavalier attitude. Unfortunately, his remarks will lead him into a chase through an icy tundra, desert and underground cavern.

And what you think about this:

- Expect over twenty different alien transformations in Part 2: “A Fistful of Brains.” Things get really good in this episode so don’t miss it. Lots of potential repercussions.
- Did I just see a new alien? Guess what it’s named? Can’t say.
- Practical jokes and gross behavior will come from a very odd and unexpected place. And, no, it’s not Ben this time.
- There will be plenty of villainous clichés like: “you’re too late”, “had enough” and “once and for all”!!
- You’ll find out why the Omnitrix doesn’t work as well as Ben would like it to.

http://www.buzzfocus.com/2013/11/14/13-focus-points-ben-10-omniverse-duel-of-the-duplicates/#E4QGaQDz6HVXSztf.99

60A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 2:49 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What predators appears?

61A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 9:21 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Primus10 wrote:What predators appears?
There are Slamworm, Buglizard, Crabdozer, and Vicetopus.

62A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 9:54 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:
Primus10 wrote:What predators appears?
There are Slamworm, Buglizard, Crabdozer, and Vicetopus.
Actually, like I said, ALL the predators we have known until now appear. Mainly because after multiplying itself, Khyber's new dog, each of the clones turns into a different predator; creating an army that surrounds Ben with no other option but to escape flying as Astrodactyl.

By the way, I forget to mention something. We discover a new ability of Astrodactyl in this episode, he can shoot energy balls from his mouth like a dragon; using the same energy of his whips.

63A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd November 2013, 10:35 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I think Ben should be careful with what alien he becomes.

So far, HeatBlast, Humungosaur, StinkFly, Crashhopper, Armodrillo, Ball Weevil, Big Chill, Grey Matter, Way Big, Ditto, and Brainstorm are all the prey for all 11 Nemetrix alien predators.

What chance does Ben have against these predators? If anything could be worse than those chances being slim to none, it's Albedo and Khyber on the winning streak and Ben on the losing streak.

64A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 12:09 am

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

PeruAlonso wrote:I think Ben should be careful with what alien he becomes.

So far, HeatBlast, Humungosaur, StinkFly, Crashhopper, Armodrillo, Ball Weevil, Big Chill, Grey Matter, Way Big, Ditto, and Brainstorm are all the prey for all 11 Nemetrix alien predators.

What chance does Ben have against these predators? If anything could be worse than those chances being slim to none, it's Albedo and Khyber on the winning streak and Ben on the losing streak.
you missed some WayBig , he has no predator. In addition to the 9 we already know, the Ditto will appear which is the predator and the 10th Wildmutt (I think) which is the 11th predator.

65A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 1:12 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Hugness wrote:

you missed some  WayBig , he has no predator. In addition to the 9 we already know, the Ditto will appear which is the predator and the 10th Wildmutt (I think) which is the 11th predator.
Way Big does have a predator.
Here's the link:
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Way_Big's_Predator

66A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 2:11 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:
Hugness wrote:

you missed some  WayBig , he has no predator. In addition to the 9 we already know, the Ditto will appear which is the predator and the 10th Wildmutt (I think) which is the 11th predator.
Here's the link:
No, Way Big doesnt have any predator, one guy only ask derrick if the alien like Way Big have Predator and he only say yes, he never say that it was in the Nemetrix and first was think that the Way Bigs Predator was Malware in his finale form.

So Not, only 10 Predators if you count the DITTO predator!

67A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 2:57 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:
Hugness wrote:

Here's the link:
so far its only a concept not a %100 fact.

68A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 10:30 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
No, Way Big doesnt have any predator, one guy only ask derrick if the alien like Way Big have Predator and he only say yes, he never say that it was in the Nemetrix and first was think that the Way Bigs Predator was Malware in his finale form.

So Not, only 10 Predators if you count the DITTO predator!
You're right, but a little confused. Way Big's predator definitely isn't Malware, All predators are dumb natural creatures which live around their prey, which are Ben's transformations.

Derrick has confirmed that a Way Big predator may appear in the distant future, but it might not even make it into the show, and we shouldn't be thinking about it for a long time yet.

69A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 11:01 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I'm definitely sure that Way Big's Predator will appear in "For a Few Brains More" Very Happy

Last edited by Primus10 on 23rd November 2013, 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

70A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 2:36 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I think there are three D's for Albedo: Deranged, demented, and detested!

Here's hoping he's destroyed at the end of the next episode!

71A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 2:37 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ultimate Gravattack

http://shrek.com

72A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 2:55 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Ultimate Gravattack
What?!

73A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 2:56 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Primus10 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Ultimate Gravattack
What?!
Albedo used him in the preview during the credits

http://shrek.com

74A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 3:06 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I totally missed the Goop part in the episode, but anyway
from the next episode after all the things we've saw, the aliens look like they are (So far):

By Ben:
Terraspin
Buzzshock
Pesky Dust
Upchuck
Atomix

By Albedo:
Gravattack
Ultimate Gravattack (ultimate sequence is shown, and it's like A Jolt From The Past how Ben went him)
Ultimate Humungousaur (maybe)
Ultimate Echo Echo
Ultimate Grey Matter

75A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: A FISTFUL OF BRAINS SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd November 2013, 3:13 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:I totally missed the Goop part in the episode, but anyway
from the next episode after all the things we've saw, the aliens look like they are (So far):

By Ben:
Terraspin
Buzzshock
Pesky Dust
Upchuck
Atomix

By Albedo:
Gravattack
Ultimate Gravattack (ultimate sequence is shown, and it's like A Jolt From The Past how Ben went him)
Ultimate Humungousaur (maybe)
Ultimate Echo Echo
Ultimate Grey Matter
Were the aliens you mention ben use appeared in the preview and does anyone have a picture of ultimate gravattack?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum