ZeroRecoil
Ebomnitrix
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

After seeing the near end of today's episode, that begs only two questions.

1. What if Kevin's future becomes bleak? There's a chance he'll be a bad guy again!

2. How will the next problem affect Kevin and Gwen's relationship? Maybe I'm okay with the end of Benlie but not with the end of Gwevin!

And Aleslr19, stay out of this! I would rather somebody else gave me a reply!

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

PeruAlonso wrote:After seeing the near end of today's episode, that begs only two questions.

1. What if Kevin's future becomes bleak? There's a chance he'll be a bad guy again!

2. How will the next problem affect Kevin and Gwen's relationship? Maybe I'm okay with the end of Benlie but not with the end of Gwevin!

And Aleslr19, stay out of this! I would rather somebody else gave me a reply!
1. Well Derrick Did say that they are leaning towards the Classic Ben 10,000 so Kevin could be a bad guy again sadly but i wonder how he will get into the null void.
2. As for Gwen i suspect she will go looking for kevin as no one knows his whereabouts then again she might not so the rooters don't have a chance to find him from her memory. If the Classic Ben 10'000 Timeline is becoming the main future then they will have to break up sometime i might not agree with it but whateves.

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
datdude wrote:OK finally got to watch this one.

Retcon heavy episode so DD's temper is a risk but relax it didnt piss me off for once. . . . because unlike a lot of things with this show it doesn't wave a magic wand tell us the stories we watched and loved dont matter all in the name of "THE FUNNY!" This episode had a plot twist, and plot. They arent perfect but for omniverse damn good.

To make this clear I like what they did with kevin, the plumber kids, and their back story.

I noticed its " Gwendolyn" now and not "Gwen".  Yea I don't care for this, and don't care that the original series said she " went by Gwendolyn since college."

Nuff said.

As for the rest I hope we get a bit more stories like this before Omniverse ends.
I think the time war would provide an interesting story before onniverse ends.
The Rooters could tie into the Time Wars, given Servantis' remarks.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
datdude wrote:OK finally got to watch this one.

Retcon heavy episode so DD's temper is a risk but relax it didnt piss me off for once. . . . because unlike a lot of things with this show it doesn't wave a magic wand tell us the stories we watched and loved dont matter all in the name of "THE FUNNY!" This episode had a plot twist, and plot. They arent perfect but for omniverse damn good.

To make this clear I like what they did with kevin, the plumber kids, and their back story.

I noticed its " Gwendolyn" now and not "Gwen".  Yea I don't care for this, and don't care that the original series said she " went by Gwendolyn since college."

Nuff said.

As for the rest I hope we get a bit more stories like this before Omniverse ends.
I think the time war would provide an interesting story before onniverse ends.
The Rooters could tie into the Time Wars, given Servantis' remarks.
That may be. omniverse arcs do have their way to tie into one another.

Ok I HATE this episode.

They reconned way too much. Now tons of stuff doesn't make sense!
What about Aggregor? Ragnarok?
Also Kevin becoming evil after all of his development in UAF just makes me very mad.
Overall I enjoyed the episode (besides the recon) but the recons themselves make me hate this episode so a 2/10.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Diamond Chris wrote:Ok I HATE this episode.

Also Kevin becoming evil after all of his development in UAF just makes me very mad.
Overall I enjoyed the episode (besides the recon) but the recons themselves make me hate this episode so a 2/10.
Oh wow I actually agree with Chris for a change

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Diamond Chris wrote:Ok I HATE this episode.

Oh wow I actually agree with Chris for a change

Umm I forgot about Ragnarok. . .

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Why the hell do people keep saying that Kevin turned evil? There's literally nothing at all to suggest that. You guys are terrible at comprehension.

Anyway, as for Ragnarok, it's been mentioned that he was part of the -conspiracy,- but as things are, we can't say.

Plumber
Plumber

Osmosians being fake and Ragnarok are the biggest problems as they haven't properly been explained - DJW's remarks imply they never may be. Kevin being the link for the Plumber kids was perfect though; I'm glad they did that as it's honestly my biggest and possibly only notable problem with UAF as far as the universe goes.

But what's even worse about the Osmosian/Devin change is that they weren't needed. It really felt like them forcing the Kevin being a mutant aspect because that's exactly what they were doing. It could be possible that they're still a real species - hopefully they are but I bet the "possible Aggreggor event" would be that he's just a mutant human as well.

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

I put that on the WallBangers page on TVTropes, and someone replied that Aggregor was an experiment to replicate Kevin's powers, that while successful, went awry and escaped.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Let is make something clear, Kevin always had been a mutant in OS he was a mutant and that was the best series, because they begin all, later in AF he become this strange rebooted alien guy that have a family that came out of knowhere and in UA Dwayne McDuffie put "more money in the table" and begin to play to the chances making all kind of character to talk about Osmos V, Azmuth, Paradox, Ben, Kevin all this to create again a Mad Kevin thanks to Agreggor.

Now in Omniverse they try to be good with the fans, they dont want to make the same thing that AF make to the OS fans, change, destroy and create things of knowhere.

So they choose to explain in 3 episodes the 3 biggest fails in all the plot holes that Dwayne McDuffie left behind in his scripts, The Plumber Kids, Devin Levin, Ragnarok, the past of Kevin and of course why he is or not is a Mutant.

We have then create the Rooters and the cool thing is that they event dont destroy all the past, the events of UA still happens, Kevin was trap in a Null Void jail, how he get out of his Monster OS Form and later he is free in the Null Void, but is trap there you know?

Then is where the evens with Arggit and Otto happens and finally later of that is when the Rooters take th kid that escapes of Jail.

All is really well explain, about AF they dont destroy too the past of AF, until now we know that Devin Levin is the father of Kevin, but he wasnt the parnert of Max or even a Osmosian. Ragnarok maybe could be only the same villain that we see and he dont even have to be a Rooter because he could be only a guy in one of the case of Devin that in later case kill him and later Proctor put the memories of Max like he was there you know?

About the Amalgam Kids, is nice to see Helen with blue hair and understand how they create this mix and why?

But lately i am sure that Kevin is not a bad guy he would make a sacrifice that is sure, Proctor will make Kevin make a sacrifice is him or the Amalgam Kids...

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120603842420

Wyatt confirmed that it isn't just Max's memory of Devin that's fake, Devin himself is fake too. He never existed.

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120506341492

And Aggregor was planned to be explained as an experiment by the Rooters to duplicate Kevin's powers.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MaskedKitsune wrote:http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120603842420

Wyatt confirmed that it isn't just Max's memory of Devin that's fake, Devin himself is fake too. He never existed.

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/120506341492

And Aggregor was planned to be explained as an experiment by the Rooters to duplicate Kevin's powers.

Then who IS Kevin's father? Did Ragnarok just play along and didn't really have anything to do with Kein?

Plumber
Plumber

Ragnarok was a Rooter too or something. They should've just kept Osmosians as a species to avoid this unneeded complication, but I guess aside from Anodites they're against crossbreeding now.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Ragnarok was a Rooter too or something. They should've just kept Osmosians as a species to avoid this unneeded complication, but I guess aside from Anodites they're against crossbreeding now.

Indeed, Osmosians being a species was perfect.

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Ragnarok was a Rooter too or something. They should've just kept Osmosians as a species to avoid this unneeded complication, but I guess aside from Anodites they're against crossbreeding now.

Ester too. She's half-human, half-Kraaho.

Plumber
Plumber

Ah, right. Any others?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum