SoloIsPerfect
PeruAlonso
Tammar
Echoecho6
Ebomnitrix
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 24th October 2014, 8:35 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Tammar wrote: Also, Spanner is (probably) Ken, called it.
Oh yeah, I think that Spanner is Ken too. But if that's true...
Where's his Omnitrix?

Well he looks to be a bit older than 10 at this point, so maybe he's emulating his father and learning to live without it.

I'm not sure to be honest, there's a whole range of possibilities to Spanner's story now that we know he's not Jimmy. He could conceivably be Devlin for all we know, wasn't Dev adopted by the Tennysons after Ken 10?
Yes devlin was adopted by the tennyson family.
Or maybe he didnt bring his omnitrix so ben wouldnt get suspicous
It would make everyone suspicious.

27FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 24th October 2014, 8:44 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I'm with Spanner on this one. Being a BenKai shipper, I think Ben and Kai should get together more often. If that hadn't been possible, I never would've seen Future Kai with Ben 10,000 by the near end.

On a lighter note, it was good to see Jimmy Jones make the cut in this episode.

I've seen Ben become the wrong alien too many times. Gets old, doesn't it? Maybe Azmuth was right about him banging on the Omnitrix. Hopefully, Ben will improve, come the following episodes.

28FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 24th October 2014, 8:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Tammar wrote: Also, Spanner is (probably) Ken, called it.
Oh yeah, I think that Spanner is Ken too. But if that's true...
Where's his Omnitrix?

Well he looks to be a bit older than 10 at this point, so maybe he's emulating his father and learning to live without it.

I'm not sure to be honest, there's a whole range of possibilities to Spanner's story now that we know he's not Jimmy. He could conceivably be Devlin for all we know, wasn't Dev adopted by the Tennysons after Ken 10?
Yes devlin was adopted by the tennyson family.
Or maybe he didnt bring his omnitrix so ben wouldnt get suspicous
It would make everyone suspicious.
exactly so he had his smartest aliens make a super high tech suit that can teleport and travel to the future sad it will go to waste after he goes home and is able to use his omnitrix again

29FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 12:00 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

that was. a weird one

female merlinisapiens had a weirdly humanoid design, but then i guess females in omniverse generally do.

didn't really enjoy this one too much. walkatrout is always great though

30FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 12:00 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

walkatrout.

http://shrek.com

31FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 12:03 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This happens to be one of my favorite episodes this season.
Good aliens, Good action, Future stuff revealed, and Time War stuff!
Plus I love how the Outbreak aliens are getting attention lately, hopefully we'll see more of them like how much we have so far lately.

32FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 12:44 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

So far, best episode of the arc, along with Charm School.

33FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 1:29 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I know this is not a place for an artist to place his work, but because of the Merlinsapien we saw in today's episode... I had to make this:
FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 10728509_977481395612038_1738703977_n
His eyes are green because DJW said in OV his eyes would be all green last year, but anyway... what do you think?
(His clothing resembles NRG and Eye Guy's)

34FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 1:52 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:I know this is not a place for an artist to place his work, but because of the Merlinsapien we saw in today's episode... I had to make this:
FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 10728509_977481395612038_1738703977_n
His eyes are green because DJW said in OV his eyes would be all green last year, but anyway... what do you think?
(His clothing resembles NRG and Eye Guy's)
Nice!

35FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 1:55 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

The placing of the eyes is a bit odd. I think the girl in this one might have ben wearing shades of some sort or something, hard to say. But nice sketch otherwise

another comment though is that it looks too much like subdora or whatever her name. remember that this is not uaf. omniverse designs are extremely diverse. chamalien could and should reasonably look very distinct from her.

edit: also while i will probably attempt it more seriously eventually, i doodled up something to see how well i could do with the more humanoid proportions. can't say i'm too happy with how it turned out. i'll most likely end up distorting him back to more ua-like proportions.

36FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 3:24 am

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

As odd as the female Merlinisapien's design is, I'm just glad we finally HAVE a Merlinisapien in OV. ChamAlien debuted on my birthday, so he's always been a special alien to me. The fact he hasn't appeared yet is disappointing, but oh well.

Anyway, kind of wondering why Paradox is never around when Spanner is. Even though they didn't believe him, the fact he let it slip that Ben and Kai end up together is super weird...

37FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: FIGHT AT THE MUSEUM SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2014, 9:27 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:that was. a weird one

female merlinisapiens had a  weirdly humanoid design, but then i guess females in omniverse generally do.

didn't really enjoy this one too much. walkatrout is always great though

I love how Walkatrout is the new Grey Matter. Laughing

And I'm loving this season, I was expecting it to be a filler arc, but it ended up having a lot of heart. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum