Azmuth's BFF
FutureFighter
painlee
Echoecho6
Ebomnitrix
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th August 2013, 8:47 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

More info coming soon...

This could also be the Sunny or another Charmcaster episode coming up

2CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th August 2013, 10:39 pm

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Is it even confirmed that Sunny is gonna return in OV?

3CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th August 2013, 4:01 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:More info coming soon...

This could also be the Sunny or another Charmcaster episode coming up
it have Charm in the episode so it most likely be Charmcaster.

4CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th September 2013, 12:05 am

FutureFighter

Human
Human

Oh goodie, it's likely another Charmcaster episode in which she'll most likely be attempting a one-off villainous plan that has no overarching consequences and doesn't continue her character arc in any way whatsoever because Omniverse thinks that kids are too dumb to understand character development.  Joy! Rolling Eyes

5CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th September 2013, 12:20 am

Azmuth's BFF

Emperor Milleous
Emperor Milleous

FutureFighter wrote:Oh goodie, it's likely another Charmcaster episode in which she'll most likely be attempting a one-off villainous plan that has no overarching consequences and doesn't continue her character arc in any way whatsoever because Omniverse thinks that kids are too dumb to understand character development.  Joy! Rolling Eyes
Oh, no, they decided to make Charmcaster a fun character again for the kids who can't tell the difference between a good character and a bad character. XR

6CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th March 2014, 8:08 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Azmuth's BFF wrote:
FutureFighter wrote:Oh goodie, it's likely another Charmcaster episode in which she'll most likely be attempting a one-off villainous plan that has no overarching consequences and doesn't continue her character arc in any way whatsoever because Omniverse thinks that kids are too dumb to understand character development.  Joy! Rolling Eyes
Oh, no, they decided to make Charmcaster a fun character again for the kids who can't tell the difference between a good character and a bad character. XR

Both of you are being idiots.

Charmcaster's not changing. She's still the morally gray character she always was.

7CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th March 2014, 11:13 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

HI there nice day . . . . you agree I agree  Cool 

8CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th March 2014, 1:01 am

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

datdude wrote:

You shouldn't, since it's not true. Not only is the episode going to be the second in a trilogy that DOES advance Charmcaster's arc, but the evil plan in it has been insinuated to be HEX'S, not her's.

9CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th March 2014, 1:11 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Sir_Ronald wrote:
datdude wrote:

You shouldn't, since it's not true.  Not only is the episode going to be the second in a trilogy that DOES advance Charmcaster's arc, but the evil plan in it has been insinuated to be HEX'S, not her's.

Really now? Insinuated where?

10CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th March 2014, 2:49 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

datdude wrote:Really now? Insinuated  where?

Derrick Wyatt said Hex would turn up in arc 7 and be like a character who's name I'm blanking on but is a teacher of black magic. Teacher, school, fill in the blanks. Charmcaster's just here to advance her ongoing story started in today's episode that will be concluded in arc 8.

11CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 12:12 am

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i86/CARE1009091400002293_009_1280x720.jpg

http://www.multi-lube.com/movie/player.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1009091400002293_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&volume=50&showFullScreenButton=true&autoRepeat=false

Has no description....

12CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 12:22 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

If I'm not mistaken, that teacher must be Hex in disguise. Remember In Charm's Way where his niece disguised herself and brainwashed him so she could get to Gwen?

13CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 12:22 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BEST INTRO EVER!!!! This just saved my doubts about this episode, THANK YOU NOBODY! AND GOD THAT IS AN AMAZING INTRO...
And Hex hasn't been this cool since... FOREVER! WHOOOOOOOOO

14CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 1:24 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

gwen seems pretty cool with hex being her teacher

kinda weird

kevin confirmed not evil i guess. also GHOSTFREAK YAY <3

http://shrek.com

15CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 11:45 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:gwen seems pretty cool with hex being her teacher

kinda weird

kevin confirmed not evil i guess. also GHOSTFREAK YAY <3

This whole episode seems kinda weird. But awesome. Very awesome.

16CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 12:05 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Looks pretty good, still dislike the intro, but it's improved.

17CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 3:54 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I think Hex is supposed to be using one of those classic "paper thin disguises" that nonetheless fools everyone. Except Charmcaster, obviously, and judging from Hex's reaction, he didn't count on her being there, so I suspect they'll be competing with one another here.

Also, wow, didn't take long to re-establish those lesbian vibes, huh? tongue

18CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 5:28 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Sir_Ronald wrote:I think Hex is supposed to be using one of those classic "paper thin disguises" that nonetheless fools everyone.  Except Charmcaster, obviously, and judging from Hex's reaction, he didn't count on her being there, so I suspect they'll be competing with one another here.

Also, wow, didn't take long to re-establish those lesbian vibes, huh? tongue
Didn't he call himself 'Professor Hex'? I don't think he's fooling anyone. And lesbian vibes? I didn't notice any of that.

19CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th October 2014, 8:37 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

It was that sleazy-looking smile and wink at Gwen.

20CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th October 2014, 3:23 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Charmcaster attacks Friedkin University to lure Ben there for a shocking surprise.

21CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th October 2014, 9:16 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:Charmcaster attacks Friedkin University to lure Ben there for a shocking surprise.

Is that the official synopsis?

My bet is that Charmcaster and Hex both want the Charms of Bezel, and Charmcaster is luring Ben to the school so that he can take down Hex, allowing her to get away with the goods.

22CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th October 2014, 1:59 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I for one, would rather see Charmcaster reform herself instead of staying evil. It's disappointing how she betrayed Ben in her last appearance.

On another note, I'd love to see if Ghostfreak controls Hex or Charmcaster. The way he defeated Darkstar was hilarious.

So long as this episode comes up good, it'll be worth it.

23CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th October 2014, 10:21 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:I for one, would rather see Charmcaster reform herself instead of staying evil. It's disappointing how she betrayed Ben in her last appearance.

On another note, I'd love to see if Ghostfreak controls Hex or Charmcaster. The way he defeated Darkstar was hilarious.

So long as this episode comes up good, it'll be worth it.
100% agreed

24CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th October 2014, 11:11 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Charlotte Fullerton has actually dropped some subtle (well not entirely subtle XD) hints that Charmcaster will reform in her final episode where we see Ledgerdomain again and find out what angle Adwaita has been playing. So don't expect it to happen in this episode: this one will just be advancing that plotline and its mystery, plus seeing what kind of crazy antics Charmcaster and Hex get up to playing student and teacher on Gwen's campus. Smile

25CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARM SCHOOL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd October 2014, 10:33 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Never expected Hex to reform.

Good episode.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum