30 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

PART 1:
Kevin and Argit attempt to warn the amalgam kids about the Rooters intentions meanwhile Ben, Rook, and Gwen set off to find Kevin and land themselves in the Null Void!
PART 2:
The Rooters have seemingly turned Kevin and the Amalgam kids against Ben. Can Rook and Gwen help him overcome the opposition and escape the Null Void?

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

Sweet. So the arc is about the Rooters, and later Kevin (seemingly).

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

According to the dictionary amalgam means a mixture or blend.

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

So Kevin may turn evil again Sad

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

Seemingly. I think seemingly is the operative word. No point in including it if it isn't.

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

ultraalien wrote:According to the dictionary amalgam means a mixture or blend.
Like Plumbers kids, except with the Rooters, maybe?

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

isnt this one called weapon xi not iv, so 11 not 6, or have i been mis-informed??

cheeers

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:isnt this one called weapon xi not iv, so 11 not 6, or have i been mis-informed??

cheeers
Its Weapon XI whcih is a reference to "Weapon X"....

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

fletch wrote:isnt this one called weapon xi not iv, so 11 not 6, or have i been mis-informed??

cheeers
part 1 is called Weapon XI and part 2 is called Weapon I.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Echoecho6 wrote:So Kevin may turn evil again Sad
Not really, it seems like The Rooters are at fault.

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

I think Kevin will be going under cover or something. Kinda like how Ben made Khyber think he and Rook broke up. The 'seemingly' really sticks out to me. Or possible brainwash.

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

The Username wrote:I think Kevin will be going under cover or something. Kinda like how Ben made Khyber think he and Rook broke up. The 'seemingly' really sticks out to me. Or possible brainwash.
Yeah, I'm going with the brainwash idea myself. Or possibly a combo of the two.

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

In the movie X-Men Origins Wolverine, Deadpool is the "Weapon XI", and he has various mutant powers. I think in this episode will have a mutation of Kevin (because two principal mutations of Kevin has various alien powers, reference the movie). Kevin is very important to the Rooters, I think.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

The mutation is possible, but being a reference to that movie seems unlikely.

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:The mutation is possible, but being a reference to that movie seems unlikely.
I agree, the mutation is more then possible though, it is very probable!

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Echoecho6 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:The mutation is possible, but being a reference to that movie seems unlikely.
I agree, the mutation is more than possible though, it is very probable! I really do agree. I'm not lying -_- I like to sniff people's feet too
Yeah, it is probable. But evil Kevin is bad and you should feel bad

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Tammar wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:
I agree, the mutation is more than possible though, it is very probable!
Yeah, it is probable. But evil Kevin is bad and you should feel bad about my vulpimancer foot fetish.
Not necessarily.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:
Yeah, it is probable. But evil Kevin is bad and you should feel bad about my .
Not necessarily a pikl
Not not necessarily

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Haha you didn't completely erase it.

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tammar wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:
Yeah, it is probable. But evil Kevin is bad and you should feel bad about my vulpimancer foot fetish.
Not necessarily.
Yes necessarily, Sad why must they do this to Kevin. The thing is he might permanently be evil this time.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Echoecho6 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:
Not necessarily.
Yes necessarily, :(why must they do this to Kevin. The thing is he might permanently be evil this time.
The only way Evil Kevin is good is if they clone him and make the clone evil like Albedo

22WEAPON XI PART 1 AND PART 2 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Kevin under the rooters control 18th September 2013, 5:28 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I think that The Rooters is going to use this weapon againts Ben10 and for that they needs the power of Kevin, the title of the episode says all about the episode "Kevin 11 is going back like an arm under the Rooters power"

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

AleSIr19 wrote:I think that The Rooters is going to use this weapon againts Ben10 and for that they needs the power of Kevin, the title of the episode says all about the episode "Kevin 11 is going back like an arm under the Rooters power"
you mean force to use his powers agaist his will

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

So because Ben, Rook, and Gwen go in the Null Void, I was thinking, maybe some villains reappear.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

redcat51 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:I think that The Rooters is going to use this weapon againts Ben10 and for that they needs the power of Kevin, the title of the episode says all about the episode "Kevin 11 is going back like an arm under the Rooters power"
you mean force to use his powers agaist his will
Yes, that is what would happen and i think that after this Kevin would lose like a 3/4 of his Osmosian powers, the Rooters i think would use this weapon to control his powers and use it agaist his will.
I think that is a excelent chooise for a finale, imagine what strong would be for Gwen, Max, Ben and all the others stop the Rooters and remind to kevin who he is!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum