datdude
The Omni Triforcer
AleSir19
Transyl Servantis
Ebomnitrix
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 12th November 2014, 10:54 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:According to Derrjck George Washington is here because They wanted to show the Earthly origins of the Plumbers fighting the supernatural which this was the original idea for the Plumbers before first alien contact.

He also say that in his original plans, was not only the Time War, even more things, like in the original idea they wanted to have not only George Washington, they wanna also one of the Saturday family in his side.

I will guess that CN dont give to Omniverse crew another spin off, but they give to this people only 20 episode to work the final material and here we are.

27A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 1:04 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Here's what I think will happen:

Rook becomes tired of Ben's attitude and berates him.

Ben finally realizes what a jerk's he's been (which leads to a flashbacks of his past mistakes such as the Omnitrix disaster from Vengeance of Vilgax).

Ben and Rook travel back to gather everyone (such as Gwen, Kevin, Ben 23, etc.) to take on Maltruant.

After the battle, Paradox congratulates him along with the other allies for stopping Maltruant.

Ben and Kai have a wedding in which their allies including Ben's parents, Max, and Wes attend.

At a stage, Ben and other characters come together and take a bow in front of the applauding audience and Ben winks.

Just an idea. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what really happens.

28A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 1:14 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I'm also gonna theorize the episode.
Ben and Rook are in George's time for half the episode, also Maltruant convinces Vilgax to go evil and everything which leads to him wanting to conquer planets and everything.
A big battle happens at the beginning of time, Skurd becomes the hero (explained by iTunes) and he saves time itself.
The aliens won't be a large list, but I can see probably five with how OV is playing.
With how Arc 8 is spamming XLR8, Upgrade, Kickin Hawk, Shocksquatch, and Feedback... one of them will be used.
Hopefully FOR ONCE they use different aliens, and some unoverused OS aliens or AF aliens.
Dee hasn't voiced all season, so I doubt he'll voice in this episode, but if he does... I hope he plays Chromastone, since its rumored for him to return at some point.

29A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 1:21 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:I'm also gonna theorize the episode.
Ben and Rook are in George's time for half the episode, also Maltruant convinces Vilgax to go evil and everything which leads to him wanting to conquer planets and everything.
A big battle happens at the beginning of time, Skurd becomes the hero (explained by iTunes) and he saves time itself.
The aliens won't be a large list, but I can see probably five with how OV is playing.
With how Arc 8 is spamming XLR8, Upgrade, Kickin Hawk, Shocksquatch, and Feedback... one of them will be used.
Hopefully FOR ONCE they use different aliens, and some unoverused OS aliens or AF aliens.
Dee hasn't voiced all season, so I doubt he'll voice in this episode, but if he does... I hope he plays Chromastone, since its rumored for him to return at some point.

Dee was Crashocker. Not much, but it's something. It's hope for Stinkfly at any rate

http://shrek.com

30A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 1:28 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Derrick said young clockwork will play a role in the time war I wonder if it will appear in this episode or it got written out of the show it was a while ago

31A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 2:21 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:Derrick said young clockwork will play a role in the time war I wonder if it will appear in this episode or it got written out of the show it was a while ago
It's possible things may had changed couldn't get the story they wanted.

32A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 2:24 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Derrick said young clockwork will play a role in the time war I wonder if it will appear in this episode or it got written out of the show it was a while ago
It's possible things may had changed couldn't get the story they wanted.
Yeah sucks I was really hoping to see young clockwork and young Ben for that matter in a better role then in the first episode of this season but oh well maybe he will appear who knows this episode is inder wraps beside George Washington maybe Ben goes to young bend time and recruits him we will know tommrow

33A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:34 am

Positives
  • Chromastone!
  • Every alien ever but three!
  • The final battle was epic.
  • Ben makes Vilgax want the Omnitrix.
  • George Washington wasn't that bad.

Negatives
  • Skurd leaving, sure I hated him when he first came but he grew on me.
  • No Jetray, Fasttrack, or ChamAlien.
  • No wrap up in the future.
  • Clifthanger ending.

This was a fitting ending to the series and one of its best. See ya Omniverse, I'll be waiting for your next adventure whenever that may be.

34A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:35 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well we know the starting point for a new series

35A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:38 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop

If that ending was anything to go by, we have a new series, at least a concept for one! I beg the powers that be at Cartoon Network, I beg common sense, I beg God that what I just witnessed at the end of Ben 10 Omniverse becomes a fifth series for the Ben 10 franchise! What a tenth anniversary that would be!

Long live Ben 10 Omniverse for a finale that transcended time itself!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

36A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:41 am

Omniversed

Human
Human

That was fantastic. No seriously, that was absolutely great! First off, seeing every alien in the series in that final battle against Maltruant was amazing. Fitting for a series' ending.

Also, Chromastone looks awesome. I do prefer his AF/UA design since I've been used to it for so long, but I guess I'll learn to love this one while it exists.

On top of that, I probably wasn't the only one who expected Skurd to stick around and help Ben build the Biomnitrix.

So with that, the series comes to a close. Whatever happens next from here on out, I'll jump on the bandwagon right away.

37A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:42 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Diamond Chris wrote:

Negatives
[list]

[*]No Jetray, Fasttrack, or ChamAlien.

Forgot Spitter

Wink

38A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omniversed wrote:That was fantastic. No seriously, that was absolutely great! First off, seeing every alien in the series in that final battle against Maltruant was amazing. Fitting for a series' ending.

Also, Chromastone looks awesome. I do prefer his AF/UA design since I've been used to it for so long, but I guess I'll learn to love this one while it exists.

On top of that, I probably wasn't the only one who expected Skurd to stick around and help Ben build the Biomnitrix.

So with that, the series comes to a close. Whatever happens next from here on out, I'll jump on the bandwagon right away.
I missed the whole episode did ben really get the biomnitrix or were you just expecting him to get it but he didn't?

39A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 3:16 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

That was one of the most amazingest things I have ever seen. I really wish we could have seen the four aliens that didn't appear in the series but that's alright. The ending was awesome! If we don't get a series with Ben traveling the universe saving the day, I don't know what I'll do. It could be like Doctor Who, but with Ben 10! It would be epic!

Anyways, It was a great episode that makes me feel not so sad that the franchise is over for now.

40A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 4:29 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
Omniversed wrote:That was fantastic. No seriously, that was absolutely great! First off, seeing every alien in the series in that final battle against Maltruant was amazing. Fitting for a series' ending.

I missed the whole episode did ben really get the biomnitrix or were you just expecting him to get it but he didn't?

No he didn't. Don't know what he's talking about Question

41A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 5:12 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

That was great! I would have wanted to see more Ben 10k stuff, or at least a resolution at the end, but other than that, it was awesome. While I like Chromastone's original design a bit more, I like his new design. Going every alien ever was epic, and the ending was great.

42A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 7:44 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

no buzzshock arctiguana murkchuck benmummy or benvicktor 0/10

but for real that was

the greatest

chromastone looks fantastic, the alien scene was amazing, so long skurd, just...wow. second best episode after ballad of baumann? i think so

43A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 7:57 pm

Omniversed

Human
Human

Turbojake252 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Sorry, I must have made that sound like Ben made the Biomnitrix by the end of the episode. He didn't, but I am expecting him to make it out of inspiration from Skurd's abilities with the old Omnitrix.

I guess I was expecting Ben to have the Biomnitrix by the end of the episode, but I guess this is great enough as it is. Though, that begs the question, where do our heroes go from here?

44A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 8:07 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

An epic episode, especially for "all" aliens in only one episode.

Anyways, i'm waiting a new series.

45A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 8:15 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

seriously why no arctiguana

46A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 8:19 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:seriously why no arctiguana
Yeah, for some reason they left out quite a few aliens. I wonder why.

47A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 8:24 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omniversed wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Sorry, I must have made that sound like Ben made the Biomnitrix by the end of the episode. He didn't, but I am expecting him to make it out of inspiration from Skurd's abilities with the old Omnitrix.

I guess I was expecting Ben to have the Biomnitrix by the end of the episode, but I guess this is great enough as it is. Though, that begs the question, where do our heroes go from here?
i expecting it to if we get a new series its gonna be wierd going into a new series without a new omnitrix

48A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 9:03 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:
Time constraint? Technically the Omnitrix didn't use a lot of unlocked aliens such as Fastrack or the aliens Ben never knew he even had in 73.

49A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th November 2014, 11:52 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

That was cool Very Happy

I love that Ben causes Vilgax's obsession with the Omnitrix, that was awesome. The super-fast-transformations was so cool too, loved that bit. I even loved seeing Skurd returning to his species!

Really great episode, I would have liked to have seen them maybe use the whole time-travel plot to hint at a rebooted universe, but oh well... Road-trip in space makes perfect sense for a continuation (if there is one) seeing as the whole franchise started off as a road-trip Very Happy

50A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: A NEW DAWN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th November 2014, 12:03 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Time constraint? Technically the Omnitrix didn't use a lot of unlocked aliens such as Fastrack or the aliens Ben never knew he even had in 73.
There's a moment when the screen changes to Maltruant but you can still hear Ben switching aliens. We'll just blame it on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum