Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th October 2016, 6:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

http://nayavideo.com/ben102016s01e02theringleader720phdtvx264deadpool_v17538

2THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th October 2016, 7:55 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I really like new Gwen. But the overall show is still far from having a watchable plot, or any plot at all.

3THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 9th October 2016, 6:21 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I'm really starting to not like the new Gwen. Most especially when she acts just as careless, reckless, irresponsible, and immature as Ben, which is something that Gwen is not supposed to represent at all. I much rather prefer the OS Gwen because despite her attitude towards Ben, Gwen actually makes sure to keep Ben in line and actually helps him focus on the more important things at hand and be a better hero.

I agree with the plot though. The plot is most certainly not watchable. There's not even a main plot yet and something tells me that we're not going to get a main central plot at all with this reboot.

4THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 9th October 2016, 8:14 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

She's 10. I think she acts pretty reasonable for her age. And she does warn him when he crosses the line and try to moderate him, she did say she wants to be his filter. If anything, Max isn't a very good guardian for them so far.

5THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 10th October 2016, 1:47 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This episode was ok but the audience was way to dumb and I don't like how ben doesn't have a secret Identity.

6THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE RING LEADER, SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 11th October 2016, 1:53 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Another great episode!

I liked really how this episode is around being a cheater and working hard to earn the things, also understanding when you are not prepared for something and waiting the moment, working for that moment that will come sooner or later.

In this episode Ben tries to prove he is ready to be a Hero, winning some boxing matches againts a big cheater who is the main villain of the episode, in that sense Ben tries to stop a reflection of what he could become by being a cheater and the cool thing is that at the end, the show is so mature that not only the Big Cheater is defeat but also Ben.

At the end, that element of disqualifying both of them is great because brings some good development for Ben, he cant win being a cheater, so at the end Ben admit he isnt ready to be a Hero, he isnt ready to be a fighter, he needs to work more and meanwhile he is fine being a Virtual Winner.

I really like Gwen, because she could have been a pain in the ass in this episode, and maybe she should have been, but clearly they didnt had enough time for that, to bring the Gwen element to the mix, of what Gwen thinks makes a winner and how hard work is needed to be successful in something. But clearly making her part of the equation brings some great comedy in the sense of that "Rocky" joke.

Yes, this "new series" isnt Story Driven and wich is the problem with it? This series isnt story driven, like AF or UA who had from the first episode a clear Main Story.

This series has focus in bringing in some really interesting development of character in 11 minutes. One kind i never saw in Omniverse or UA in a single episode but in an entire Arc.

Clearly this series is "Comedy/Action" so clearly they arent dealing too serious with almost anything wich also doesnt have anything wrong, because they only have 11 minutes to tell their story and bring some great dramatic weight in the sense of good character development and they are doing so.

Wich is happening with this series is that you are eating a piece of Bacon and you are complaining because it is Bacon and not Chicken, the series from the first episode and the first moment has made really clear this series isnt Story Driven, it has a high dose of Comedy and will center around bringing some development.

So why you expect something the series has never say it will bring? Why you better dont try to expect what the series has made until now instead of waiting something they clearly wont made never?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum