Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Off-Topic

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 13]

101Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 2:29 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
We haven't used Off-Topic in awhile. So what's up with you guys?

102Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 2:37 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:My girlfriend is really sick and she won't come to school 2-3 weeks.I feel like shit,I was really looking forward to seeing her Monday. Sad
What's wrong with her?
Varicella.But apparently it affected her pretty badly.She's a little better now.
She exaggerated with the "2-3 weeks" thing.She now said it should be about 1,5 or 2 weeks.

103Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 2:38 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:We haven't used Off-Topic in awhile. So what's up with you guys?
Not much...school and stuff like that.

104Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 2:49 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:We haven't used Off-Topic in awhile. So what's up with you guys?
Not much...school and stuff like that.
Not much for me either...and I'm on vacation.

105Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 4:50 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber
I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad

106Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 4:52 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad
Just write down "no" 1000 times and you should be fine...even that sounds hard to be honest.

107Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 4:55 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad

Off-Topic  - Page 5 Vader_NOOOO

108Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 4:57 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad
Just write down "no" 1000 times and you should be fine...even that sounds hard to be honest.
I'll just write about 500 words, I doubt my teacher will count Wink

109Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 4:58 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad

Off-Topic  - Page 5 Vader_NOOOO
I actually feel like going on a rampage Mad

110Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 9th May 2012, 7:33 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
[quote="CBobb1234"][quote="Sebastian13"]
CBobb1234 wrote:I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad

Just count the commas and periods. Tell your teacher Microsoft Office Word counts them. Cool


_________________
Wazzup?

111Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 10th May 2012, 4:23 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
CBobb1234 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:I've got a 1000 word english essay. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Mad
Just write down "no" 1000 times and you should be fine...even that sounds hard to be honest.
I'll just write about 500 words, I doubt my teacher will count Wink
Yeah, that usually works for me Laughing .

112Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 10th May 2012, 3:51 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Me too,I just read it a bit slower to give the impression that it's long. Laughing

113Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 10th May 2012, 8:18 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
This morning I listened to one of my favorite radio segments on a local station called war of the roses. it was a special edition for the upcoming mothers day.
usually the point is to catch someone in the act of cheating. but this one was a mother seeing if her son liked the step mother better than her. it was really interesting to say the least.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

114Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 10:42 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:This morning I listened to one of my favorite radio segments on a local station called war of the roses. it was a special edition for the upcoming mothers day.
usually the point is to catch someone in the act of cheating. but this one was a mother seeing if her son liked the step mother better than her. it was really interesting to say the least.
Mother's Day is in August over here.

115Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 11:33 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:This morning I listened to one of my favorite radio segments on a local station called war of the roses. it was a special edition for the upcoming mothers day.
usually the point is to catch someone in the act of cheating. but this one was a mother seeing if her son liked the step mother better than her. it was really interesting to say the least.
Mother's Day is in August over here.
It's March over here.

116Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 12:39 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
It's March over here.
Over here, it's supposed to be on the Queen's birthday in August.

117Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 3:18 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tomorrow I'm volunteering to collect garbage in my town. Very Happy

118Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 6:56 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:Tomorrow I'm volunteering to collect garbage in my town. Very Happy
So you're just doing this for nothing, WOW!

119Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 7:03 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
Mother's Day day is just around the corner here. I mean this literally. There is a shop called Mother's Day around the corner of my street. Razz

The holiday is in two days here.


_________________
Wazzup?

120Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 7:20 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
CBobb1234 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Tomorrow I'm volunteering to collect garbage in my town. Very Happy
So you're just doing this for nothing, WOW!
Yep.That's what "volunteering" means. Laughing

121Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 11th May 2012, 8:57 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Tomorrow I'm volunteering to collect garbage in my town. Very Happy
So you're just doing this for nothing, WOW!
Yep.That's what "volunteering" means. Laughing
If you find money on the floor, pick it up, put it in your pocket and search for more.


_________________
Wazzup?

122Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 12th May 2012, 5:19 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
BigChillfan10 wrote:
If you find money on the floor, pick it up, put it in your pocket and search for more.
That's kinda sick. I'd much rather give donate it or something.
What he's doing is already nice, collecting garbage for free, even if he doesn't have to.



Last edited by Zero Degrees on 12th May 2012, 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total

123Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 12th May 2012, 5:20 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Tomorrow I'm volunteering to collect garbage in my town. Very Happy
Nice thing you're doing Very Happy . We do that a lot around my school. A little tiring but worth it, I guess...

124Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 12th May 2012, 8:34 am

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Tomorrow I'm volunteering to collect garbage in my town. Very Happy
Nice thing you're doing Very Happy . We do that a lot around my school. A little tiring but worth it, I guess...
You do that a lot? Then the best thing to do is to not let the students keep throw away wastes on the floor then. It would make things easier.


_________________
Off-Topic  - Page 5 Kamen+Rider+Black+RX+(J-TV+1998)

125Off-Topic  - Page 5 Empty Re: Off-Topic on 12th May 2012, 8:48 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
RagaRBM wrote:
You do that a lot? Then the best thing to do is to not let the students keep throw away wastes on the floor then. It would make things easier.
Doesn't matter. People are people, I can't change that, and mistakes will always be made. I'm just happy to help.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum