Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Remember when Ben 10 used to be good?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Remember when Ben 10 used to be good? Empty Remember when Ben 10 used to be good? 5th January 2017, 10:49 pm

Phantomoddity

Okay, I admit, it's a bit clickbaity, the title I mean. Although I do not like any of the series's after the original. What are your thoughts on the new series'? Are they good, bad, okay? I'd like to hear some other fans' thoughts after being all by my lonesome with my opinions about the new series' for so long.

If you ask me...

THE NEW SERIESES ARE A BAD CASH GRAB YOLO

Also, I liked how the original Ben Ten and Teen Titans (Both of which I grew up with on le DVD) were actually more like animes, now that I think about it. I like that.

cheers

2Remember when Ben 10 used to be good? Empty Re: Remember when Ben 10 used to be good? 9th January 2017, 3:13 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Yea ben 10 used to have all these secrets in the background great characterization stuff like that. Not anymore. I think its more the network pushing it in the current direction. Everything's got to be goofy at the moment. Even the shows with development and plot like steven universe seem to have to hide it almost. Like some guy pokes his head into the office once a week and if it doesn't look like bubble gum they shut it down si the creators have to slip stuff in.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum