6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Fiction By Our Members Empty Fiction By Our Members 14th May 2012, 7:29 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Here you can post original and fan fiction for it to be reviewed by us.You also have the option of PMing the story and receiving the review here in case you don't want your story to be made public or you can even post an external link if you so wish.
News and updates about your ideas and episodes are welcomed as well and you can always ask for help if you're having a writer's block. Wink

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 12th August 2012, 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

2Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 14th May 2012, 7:32 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

These are the series I'm currently working on:

The Connectors
-my main series,it ran for 12 episodes before entering a hiatus.If anybody wants to read the episodes,feel free to tell me.I'm currently writing a vastly improved reboot of the series.Two episode have been done so far and I'll release them when I feel they are complete.

The Nocturnal
-1 episode done with the season plot currently being brainstormed and the second episode being written.

And a bunch of series ideas that never had episodes:Black Dust,Neo-Reality,Monique and so on.

3Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 15th May 2012, 3:18 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I've got plenty of series in mind but I'm probably not gonna ever fully develop them or even write them.

4Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 15th May 2012, 3:54 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:I've got plenty of series in mind but I'm probably not gonna ever fully develop them or even write them.
Me too. Procrastination certainly sucks. I've thought of a ton of ideas but I never manage to write them; some that I had I never continue. Some of those are Aurea, The Parallel Traveller, Superpowers, The Young Agency, The Quantum Age, Ben 10: Alienation, Ben 10: Unlocked (I posted it on the Ben 10 FanFiction Wikia but I haven't updated it for a long time), Ben 10: Lost Aliens, Plug and Play; Dean, HSA, and many others.

5Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 15th May 2012, 5:36 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Me too. Procrastination certainly sucks.

The reason why most of the people on this forum aren't writers yet:procrastination. Laughing

6Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 15th May 2012, 5:39 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Let's get this thing going. Very Happy
Zero,you're in vacation,start writing something tomorrow.Pick a story you would like to work on and work on the first episode.If you need any help with the writing or ideas,tell me.This is an opportunity,why waste it?

Same goes for you First Psykon,I can't wait to review something.

Audience,a great community and ideas.I think we have got everything covered for this topic to work.Hopefully even better than the last one in it's prime.

7Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 4:08 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Let's get this thing going. Very Happy
Zero,you're in vacation,start writing something tomorrow.Pick a story you would like to work on and work on the first episode.If you need any help with the writing or ideas,tell me.This is an opportunity,why waste it?

Same goes for you First Psykon,I can't wait to review something.

Audience,a great community and ideas.I think we have got everything covered for this topic to work.Hopefully even better than the last one in it's prime.
It's not really the writing but the thinking that I'm stumped at. I'll spend the first few days developing an idea first. Then I'll write something. Thanks for the support Laughing .

8Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 5:05 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Also,get ready for new The Connectors episodes.

9Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 5:50 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:Also,get ready for new The Connectors episodes.
Are you going to post them? What's it about? The title's already giving me a lot of interest.

Anyways, after I'm done downloading stuff, I guess I'll get to writing. I have a lot of problems with thinking a complicated plot though. I'm a guy who can make a lot of stuff but not make much stories about such stuff. It could take a while before I can post them on the Web (if I'm able to).

10Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 11:25 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

First-Psykon wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Also,get ready for new The Connectors episodes.
Are you going to post them? What's it about? The title's already giving me a lot of interest.

Anyways, after I'm done downloading stuff, I guess I'll get to writing. I have a lot of problems with thinking a complicated plot though. I'm a guy who can make a lot of stuff but not make much stories about such stuff. It could take a while before I can post them on the Web (if I'm able to).
I'm going to post them here.First one sometime in the weekend.
I never managed to write a summary for it.The main character is 15 years old metal connector named Ryan who lives on the streets of a futuristic dystopia city.He steals,fights in illegal tournaments and works at a crappy fast-food (behind which he lives) to get money.His best friend is Ricky,a non-connector.I'd rather not say anything more than that.
It's a combination of action,neo-noir,adventure,sci-fi,drama,supernatural,some horror and military.Depends on the episode. Laughing
Overall I'd say it's a sci-fi action anime done in comic book style.

11Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 3:37 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Thank you, Sebastian! That really inspired me to get something done Very Happy .

I actually have a lot of ideas but I'm too lazy to really develop those or build something fresh or unique so I decided to go the easy way and write a fanfic. I'm basically limping on other people's creations...but I am injecting many new and fresh ideas into the mix. Probably one of the first times I'm doing this since awhile.

So, my fanfic series is about Captain America. It's called Captain America: Living Legend. The Avengers and other Marvel films inspired me to do this and you did too Wink . I was too lazy to do it on a computer so I did it on good ol' paper and I've got the basic layout of episode one down and various ideas for the whole thing.

I've made a very realistic version of his story. It will still have many sci-fi elements but the overall feel of this story is realistic (even if it's still part of my version of a very out-of-this-world universe). It's going to explore the consequences of his re-emergence into the modern world, his feelings about it, events that have happened since WWII, events that are happening because of it, the things he still needs closure for, etc. I'll explore more than just action and typical save-the-day plot, because there's many sides to suddenly waking up into society. The show has various elements such as military, conspiracy, thriller, action and it has its fair share of drama. It will also cover topics such as war, love, science, technology, morals, guns, the little I know about politcs, etc to an extent. I also chose the title "Living Legend" over "Super Soldier" or something like that because that's something I'll go deep into: the impact of literally being a living legend. I'll also add many hints of a larger universe sometimes Very Happy .

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 16th May 2012, 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

12Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 4:20 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Captain America: Living Legend...great name!
The way you described it makes it seem more interesting than any Captain America-related story I have heard so far. Laughing
Glad I inspired you.I hope we can inspire and support each other so that this thing will work smoothly.
The first episode is done since forever so I might as well post it Friday after I make a few final touches.
I got 5 pages written for episode 2. (15 should be a complete episode)
But you guys can write shorter things.I started small as well.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 16th May 2012, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 4:30 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Episode 1:"The Re-Match" summary/teaser

Underground an illegal tournament between teenagers with super powers is taking place on planet Tenebrae. Ryan, who is part of the hated "metal connectors" versus Michael Lewis, a local champion and an "earth connector". The whole tournament is watched by a suspicious person and organized by an even more suspicious one!

Which one will win? What "shocking" thing will happen during the match? Stay tuned and find out this Friday only on Dwayne Network!

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 3rd June 2014, 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 16th May 2012, 4:35 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Captain America: Living Legend...great name!
The way you described it makes it seem more interesting than any Captain America-related story I have heard so far. Laughing
Glad I inspired you.I hope we can inspired and support each other so that this thing will work smoothly.
The first episode is done since forever so I might as well post it Friday after I make a few final touches.
I got 5 pages written for episode 2. (15 should be a complete episode)
But you guys can write shorter things.I started small as well.
I probably won't deliver, it was a bit exaggerated...I still hope to try anyway. I'm trying to watch a lot of TV shows, movies and do some research online to get what I want. I'll start writing in the morning.

Also, I'm looking forward to the reboot of Connectors Very Happy . I'm sure it will be awesome.

15Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 17th May 2012, 7:04 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

A little preview, AKA all I've written so far Razz .
wrote:Captain America: Living Legend
“Awakening”

The year is 2012. In the icy depths of the ocean around the Arctic, a submarine is in motion, in search of something. Scientists are hard at work in its laboratory, trying to locate what they couldn't find in almost a month's work. Nick Fury, Director of SHIELD, is present and currently looking over the whole operation. The submarine keeps on moving when suddenly, the scientists panic, possibly having found something. There's a look of relief in Fury's face but before he can see what they've found, he receives a call.

He grabs a small disk from his pocket and presses the button. A hologram of a woman in a tight leather SHIELD uniform appears. He greets her. “Hill.”

Swiftly, she answers, “Director Fury. I'm going to need---”

He cuts her off. “Excuse me, Hill. We're on the brink of discovering something.”

During their exchange, a lot was happening. The radar has detected a small heat signature...a heat signature surrounded by feet of ice. The scientists scrambled like a group of ants, working their computers, trying to determine what's happening.

“Sorry, sir. What is it again that's so important that you needed to watch over the entire operation?”

“We're looking for a relic.”

It wasn't exactly the answer she yearned for but she wanted to get straight to business. Before a word can slip out of her mouth, Fury says, “What is it, Hill? As I recall, you're Acting Director.”

“Yes, sir. Acting. I still need certain things only the Director can provide.”

Fury ignores the sentence, as an awestruck expression covers his face. “My God...”

The submarine closes in on a wall of ice. What's in it is hard to make out but considering the reactions of the entire crew, they knew exactly what it was. The only thing clearly visible was a circular object with a red, white and blue motif.

“Sir?”, Hill asks. She noticed a small, sudden silence in the area. “I take it you found the 'relic'?”

“Yes. Not the one we wanted but yes, a relic.”

In front of a huge glass, Nick Fury stood by and stared at the water and ice. He walks a few steps closer and watches as the submarine deploys miniature robots, controlled by the scientists to carefully examine their discovery. Fury touches the glass and swipes his hand over it, still unable to believe his eye. The robots move across the water and each extend two tentacles, one a camera and the other a laser. The robots fire their lasers, thawing out a block from the ice.

“Reel him in, boys.”, says Fury.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 17th May 2012, 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total

16Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 17th May 2012, 8:50 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

It's great so far.Love how Captain America is compared to a relic. Laughing

Looking forward to see the full story.

17Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 17th May 2012, 11:31 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:It's great so far.Love how Captain America is compared to a relic. Laughing

Looking forward to see the full story.
Very Happy Glad you like it. I'm working on the episode now.

EDIT: Almost done! I think it's pretty alright so far...The story, at least. My writing has deteriorated after a long time.

18Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 18th May 2012, 11:09 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Episode 1: The Re-Match

Page 1

Panel 1

Inside a room with weak light. Close on two teens, Ryan, who is tall and muscular with a very long and messy silver hair, his eyes have the same color as his hair. Ryan has a black sleeveless shirt with black skinny jeans and converse sneakers, his jeans are ripped and dirty and so is his shirt, giving him a homeless look. The other one is Michael Lewis, he wears punk-ish clothes with short black hair. He seems to be very cocky. Ryan sits on a chair stressed and quite furious while Michael is just standing.

MICHAEL:You know you're going to lose again, don’t you?
RYAN:I guess we’ll have see about that, won’t we?!

Panel 2

Same room, Michael opens the door swiftly and confidently, outside is revealed to be a quite vast arena with many people, all seats are occupied and everybody seems to be very excited, they all cheer when they see Michael.

Panel 3

The view moves high above Michael, the battleground is half metal and half earth. Michael is in the middle of the earth part which is right next to the room he came from.

Panel 4

The view moves to the room again. Ryan gets up from the chair and quickly throws it to the wall, breaking it to many pieces.

RYAN:That fucker won’t be so lucky this time!

From outside the room Michael’s voice is heard.

MICHAEL:Are you coming or what?!

Panel 5

Ryan leaves through the already opened door, the focus is on the broken chair inside the dark room. Ryan is relatively far from the scene but he can still be seen through the open door, he is near Michael but doesn't look at him, he just goes to his part of the battleground looking straight ahead, ignoring Michael on purpose.

Page 2

Panel 1

Reverse angle. Ryan and Michael are both in the middle of their part of the battleground, Ryan on the metal half and Michael on the earth one. A man goes downstairs, he’s clearly a very important person judging from the way he is dressed.

Panel 2

The view is in front of the man, showing him in a mighty position with people rising from their seats cheering behind him. He is exactly between the two sides and talks into a microphone.

DONOVAN SETH:For those who don’t know me my name is Donovan Seth and I’m the organizer and owner of this tournament, which was supposed to have a conclusion about 3 days ago but for reasons you all know by now I had to organize a re-match between these two...

Panel 3

Donovan points at Michael as we see the whole earth part of the battlefield without the metal one, resulting in the exclusion of half of Donovan’s body from the view.

DONOVAN:On the right, Michael Lewis, a 16 years old earth connector!

Panel 4

Same as panel 3 but focusing on the metal part. Donovan doesn't point at Ryan, he just looks at him and talks with disgust.

DONOVAN:And the other one is Ryan…the metal connector.

The audience starts booing when they hear Ryan’s name while Ryan apparently ignores them.

Page 3

The whole page shows just Donovan and the crowd being highly excited.

DONOVAN:Fight!

Page 4

Panel 1

The view now focuses on Ryan’s hand which touches the metal, the metal covers half of his hand. Donovan is going back to his seat which is at the highest row.

Panel 2

Ryan is now standing, he is in the extreme right of the panel, from his fingers he shoots many metal “bullets” which are all over the rest of the panel.

Panel 3

We now see Michael, he moves both of his hands upward at the same time as an earth wall rises from the ground.

Panel 4

Michael has a desperate look on his face when he sees the “bullets” are going through his earth wall.

Page 5

Panel 1

This panel occupies the space of 2 panels. Michael is on the ground and only one of the “bullets” managed to hit him, in his arm. His sleeve is now full of blood where he was hit. The wall Michael created is now just a pile of earth. Some of the bullets are still in the air in this panel but behind Michael.

Panel 2

Michael stands up and rips the bloody sleeve using it to stop the bleeding.Ryan is seen at distance saying something.

RYAN:Don’t you think you're too relaxed?!

Panel 3

Ryan shoots a lightning at Michael and everybody seems to get angry and/or scared. Donovan is seen thinking about something.

DONOVAN:What’s with him? I told him to let Michael win!

Page 6

Panel 1

People are seen screaming all kinds of things furiously.

Person #1:He should be disqualified for using lightning!
Person #2:What’s next? Killing all of us?!

Panel 2

This and the next 2 panels are identical in terms of background and camera angle. Think of it as three frames from a movie take.
The view focuses on Ryan. His head hurts badly, making him put both hands of it, birthmarks start appearing all over his body as he screams.

Panel 3

Ryan’s birthmarks and eyes start shining powerfully as electricity surrounds his body.

Panel 4

A mysterious man from the crowd, having his body and face covered with a robe thinks about something in the background, Ryan still being the focus.

MYSTERIOUS MAN:It seems I have found the first one.

Many people are getting up and running off panel.

Page 7

Panel 1

Ryan looks at the man covered in the robe while struggling to gain control over himself.

Panel 2

Ryan is on his knees, back to normal. He thinks about something.

RYAN:I must leave the arena quickly, before something bad happens...

Panel 3

The focus is on Michael. He acts as if he is hurt from the lightning but no blood is on his body, except the blood on his arm from Ryan’s bullet. On the other part of the battleground Ryan is heading to the gates, through the gates some stairs leading above are seen, near the gates a kid is looking at Ryan being worried.

MICHAEL:Don't you see yourself? You’re a freak, Ryan, it’s not just my opinion, you heard them, didn’t you? They all hate you! Why don’t you just go back to your supreme planet? We don’t want metal connectors on Tenebrae!

Panel 4

Ryan turns his head to look at Michael as he has a tear coming from his right eye, the focus is on his face.

RYAN:But I grew on this planet…I don’t even remember my parents.

Page 8

Panel 1

The view is now on Michael, he talks to Ryan while he is heading to the exit.Donovan goes downstairs in the background.

MICHAEL:I take that as quitting which means I won...and you lost. I told ya’.

Panel 2

The focus is on Ryan and a younger looking kid named Ricky with fairly long but arranged brown hair, he seems to have more quality clothes than Ryan but he is dirty as well, they both look at Donovan Seth as he announces the winner of the tournament.

DONOVAN SETH:The winner of the tournament is...Michael!

Panel 3

Ricky seems to be really sad, he says something to Ryan to make him feel better.

RICKY:I don’t think you're a freak.

But Ryan doesn't take it too well and responds loudly.

RYAN:Who asked you anyways?!

Panel 4

The main focus here is Ricky looking down like he would be ashamed, he responds to Ryan quietly.

RICKY:I was just trying to be nice.

Page 9

Panel 1

Many people are walking besides them, most of them are looking at Ryan with disgust and hatred in their eyes. Ricky looks at them anxiously. Ryan doesn't seem to care, he just continues his conversation with Ricky.

RYAN:Well,stop being nice! It’s not like I deserve it.
RICKY:Ryan, please, let’s leave this place before...

Panel 2

Ricky doesn't even get to finish what he wanted to say and Michael appears behind them and kicks him in the back. Others are with Michael as well, they look very tough, they all wear punk-ish clothes like Michael but varying greatly from one another.

Panel 3

Ricky is on the floor confused and scared. Michael is seen above him pointing at Ryan while responding to Ricky.

RICKY:Why did you kick me?!
MICHAEL:Because you're the friend of that freak!

Panel 4

This panel focuses solely on Ryan. Electricity surrounds his body and he creates a lightning ball in right hand. Ryan is very pissed off and stares at Michael with a very terrifying look.

RYAN:You better run before I torn you all to pieces.

Page 10

Panel 1

All the guys that accompany Michael say something at the same time. Others start watching what happens, they look with hatred at Ryan but are afraid to say something against him.

-Why would we?! We came to get revenge for what you did to us!

RYAN:Safety in numbers? That’s what makes you all so confident?! I’ve beaten all of you one by one with only one move. Why would I hesitate to do it again!?

Panel 2

Michael looks at Ryan confidently and says something softly but with a very bitter tone.

MICHAEL:All except me, you lost against me twice.

Panel 3

Ryan angered to the maximum throws a lightning ball to the ground, everybody except Ricky and Michael leaves.

RYAN:But did you even scratch me?
MICHAEL:Other than the metal bullet you didn’t really do anything to me either.

Panel 4

Michael and Ryan are in front of each other while Ricky looks at them slightly desperate, hoping something bad won’t happen.

RYAN:Wait, how come you aren’t hurt from the lightning? You weren’t even supposed to be alive by now!
MICHAEL:I’m not an idiot, after our first fight I realized you aren’t a normal connector so I’ve prepared for your lightning powers. I took a vest with me during the fight and pretended to be hurt after you hit me, I knew the public will start attacking you and that you would be afraid to attack me if you were in such a position, everything went even better than I planned.  

Page 11

Panel 1

Ryan is boiling over with anger after what he heard, he punches Michael in the face.

RICKY:Ryan, leave him alone, he’s just a jerk!

Panel 2

Michael kicks Ryan in the face. Ryan is seen falling with blood coming from his nose.

Panel 3

Ryan is on the ground putting his hand on his face because of the pain. Ricky takes a few steps backwards so he doesn't get caught up in the fight.

RYAN:I’m actually glad you told me about what you did, it means you're actually afraid of me, why else would you prepare like that?
MICHAEL:You think I wouldn’t have won otherwise?
RYAN:I said that *you* seem to think that, dare to prove me wrong?

Panel 4

Ryan gets up and looks straight in Michael’s eyes, he is intimidated and takes a few steps back.

MICHAEL:This isn’t over.
RYAN:Then why are you retreating? Fight me right now. Who manages to kill the other wins. Simple enough for you?

Page 12

Panel 1

Michael is seen running as fast as he can until he eventually bumps into Donovan Seth around the corner. Donovan looks at him disappointed.

DONOVAN:Don’t tell me you're running away from the metal connector?
MICHAEL:What else did you expect me to do?He was going to kill me right then and there. I’ve got you good money tonight, why does it matter if I’m afraid of him?
DONOVAN:I’ve had a talk with someone important, he said he will give me a lot of money if you fight Ryan again.

Panel 2

The main focus is Michael being stressed and screaming at Donovan.

MICHAEL:You can’t just sell me like that! I’ve been your source of money for 2 years! You would have been nothing without me!
DONOVAN:With how much money Riselia is willing to give me, who cares about you or anything you’ve ever done. I’m leaving this whole tournament thing, I don’t give a fuck anymore!

Panel 3

The ground is shaking, Donovan looks under his feet nervous.

DONOVAN:What are you doing?!
MICHAEL:I think you forgot who you're talking with, maybe I can’t beat Ryan but I can take care of you easily.

Panel 4

Donovan smiles like a jerk and seems to suddenly be much more assured.

DONOVAN:I think you forget who you're talking with, if you take me down, I will drag you down with me, you know very well who I am, right? I expected you to learn from the last time you tried acting tough.
MICHAEL:You already assured I will die when you sold me to Riselia, I will go and fight Ryan just to prove I’m not a coward but first things first...

Page 13

Panel 1

The earth covers Donovan’s whole body, he remains stuck like a statue and the lack of air most probably killed him. He seems to have struggled very much before being completely covered thus remaining stuck in a weird position.

Panel 2

The view in this panel is at the stairs, Ryan and Ricky are heading to the exit while behind them is a man covered in a robe,the same one from the crowd.

RISELIA:Would you like to fight Michael again? He was prepared this time and the crowd didn’t help either...

Panel 3

Ryan turns around and he is surprised to see him. His name is Lirios Riselia but Ryan and Ricky don’t recognize him because his face or body isn’t seen.

RYAN:Hey! You’re the guy who looked strange at me while fighting...who are you?!

Panel 4

Ricky turns around as well and looks at Ryan amused at what he heard. Meanwhile the man responds to Ryan’s question.

RICKY:Ryan, everybody was looking strange at you.
RISELIA:Me? Let’s just say I’m somebody who wants to help.

Panel 5

Ryan is the focus in this panel, he is a little disappointed.

RYAN:Even so, he's probably too afraid to fight me again and I don't care enough to go after him, so leave me alone, will ya’?

Page 14

Panel 1

Ryan abusively takes Ricky’s arm and drags him towards the exit.

RISELIA:What about if I give you somewhere decent to live? Food, money...whatever you want.

Panel 2

Ryan responds but without turning around. Ricky is looking at Ryan like he would beg something from him.

RYAN:Who says I need any of those?
RICKY:But Ryan, you promised...

Panel 3

Ryan keeps dragging Ricky until they got out. Outside there is a dark alley between big buildings meaning the entrance was hidden. Meanwhile the two of them are talking.

RICKY:You said you would do your best to help me get that money, he said he can help us, does it hurt if we try? And it’s your fault we didn’t get all that money tonight!
RYAN:With a past like mine you never know who to trust. We’ll get it another way, I promise.
RICKY:You always promise...

Panel 4

In this panel Ryan and Ricky are heading for the street. Ryan has pulled his hoodie over his head so that people won't see his silver hair and realize he is a metal connector. Riselia is following them without their knowledge.

Page 15

The whole page is just the city from above. Full of big buildings and every street is filled with cars hardly moving because of the traffic. There’s smog in the sky, more than in any city on Earth as of now. The other half of the city is in ruins, apparently because of an earthquake.

CAPTION: The name of this city is Necropolis, the largest and formerly most populated city on Tenebrae, a planet never touched by the light of the day, both metaphorically and literally. This is the city where Ryan grew up and suffered in but things are about to get even worse before they’ll get better for him...

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 3rd June 2014, 3:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

19Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 18th May 2012, 11:17 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Just read the episode. It's pretty good Very Happy . I take it it's supposed to be like a comic, right?

20Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 18th May 2012, 11:19 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:Just read the episode. It's pretty good Very Happy . I take it it's supposed to be like a comic, right?
Yeah,it's written in comic book style.
And wow...you're a fast reader.
Better than the original so far?

21Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 18th May 2012, 11:21 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:Just read the episode. It's pretty good Very Happy . I take it it's supposed to be like a comic, right?
Hmm...The format makes it hard to decide cos they're different but yes, I'm liking it better.
Yeah, don't worry though, I hung on every word Razz .

22Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 18th May 2012, 11:35 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Hmm...The format makes it hard to decide cos they're different but yes, I'm liking it better.
Yeah, don't worry though, I hung on every word Razz .
The story is the same as the original so far but it's much more detailed giving it the "fresh" feel..It starts going on another path in the second.

23Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 19th May 2012, 4:15 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Since almost all of my ideas are still in my head and unfortunately I haven't motivated myself to type or write. However, a few stories I had thought are in the Web, although since they're all on-the-spot writing and I did this in a rush, and the fact that I don't have much knowledge about espionage and stuff, I find it hard to convey what I want in writing. So far I abandoned them for now and haven't edited these either for months.

Water Hazard was about a mysterious asteroid crash in the Pacific, but after Chapter 2, I didn't bother to write anything else or edit and add more writing, because I couldn't think easily and develop much of a story yet.
http://auzhauz.deviantart.com/art/Water-Hazard-Prologue-254363273?q=gallery%3Aauzhauz%2F28714291&qo=11
http://auzhauz.deviantart.com/art/Water-Hazard-Chapter-1-255411973?q=gallery%3Aauzhauz%2F28714291&qo=8
http://auzhauz.deviantart.com/art/Water-Hazard-Chapter-2-255782383?q=gallery%3Aauzhauz%2F28714291&qo=7

First chapter of Superpowers (completely unedited) about psychic children being gathered by a more powerful psychic "guru" (I think).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n7PLIlZwOQPEpfw_inKFhU8jDXz4vXrbCyQ8g57DFfo/edit

Portalix (I completely abandoned this story); supposed to be about a scientist travelling successfully through time with a machine (but meanwhile the others, except a friend, think he's dead) and so searches for him.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15aAQLESrIVDEdvAAhNgxMPEi9APuPWnveCA_CA4ieF0/edit

Aurea (completely unedited either)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11na64gecT8kzgISvJ_lkbrev_BFbc03OCKId1-NDWk4/edit

I guess I'll have to read more stuff about how agencies and spies work.

24Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 19th May 2012, 7:27 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:Since almost all of my ideas are still in my head and unfortunately I haven't motivated myself to type or write. However, a few stories I had thought are in the Web, although since they're all on-the-spot writing and I did this in a rush, and the fact that I don't have much knowledge about espionage and stuff, I find it hard to convey what I want in writing. So far I abandoned them for now and haven't edited these either for months.

Water Hazard was about a mysterious asteroid crash in the Pacific, but after Chapter 2, I didn't bother to write anything else or edit and add more writing, because I couldn't think easily and develop much of a story yet.
http://auzhauz.deviantart.com/art/Water-Hazard-Prologue-254363273?q=gallery%3Aauzhauz%2F28714291&qo=11
http://auzhauz.deviantart.com/art/Water-Hazard-Chapter-1-255411973?q=gallery%3Aauzhauz%2F28714291&qo=8
http://auzhauz.deviantart.com/art/Water-Hazard-Chapter-2-255782383?q=gallery%3Aauzhauz%2F28714291&qo=7

First chapter of Superpowers (completely unedited) about psychic children being gathered by a more powerful psychic "guru" (I think).
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n7PLIlZwOQPEpfw_inKFhU8jDXz4vXrbCyQ8g57DFfo/edit

Portalix (I completely abandoned this story); supposed to be about a scientist travelling successfully through time with a machine (but meanwhile the others, except a friend, think he's dead) and so searches for him.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15aAQLESrIVDEdvAAhNgxMPEi9APuPWnveCA_CA4ieF0/edit

Aurea (completely unedited either)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11na64gecT8kzgISvJ_lkbrev_BFbc03OCKId1-NDWk4/edit

I guess I'll have to read more stuff about how agencies and spies work.
I was just skimming through each of your work (no time to read) and dude, you're pretty good at writing! Your ideas are good as well. Maybe I'll read it when you've motivated yourself

By the way, I recommend watching a lot of movies and television shows that have a focus on spies, military and agencies. Also, read stuff like Wikipedia pages of real agencies. That's how handle stuff in my stories. And don't be afraid to stretch things a little bit and make things up.

25Fiction By Our Members Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 19th May 2012, 8:16 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

By the way, I recommend watching a lot of movies and television shows that have a focus on spies, military and agencies. Also, read stuff like Wikipedia pages of real agencies. That's how handle stuff in my stories. And don't be afraid to stretch things a little bit and make things up.

Yeah,I also watch a lot of movies and tv shows related to what I'm currently writing,reading about how it would work in real life and trying to add some "classic scenes" that don't count as "cliche".

they're all on-the-spot writing and I did this in a rush, and the fact that I don't have much knowledge about espionage and stuff, I find it hard to convey what I want in writing.

The writing is exceptional,you just need to feel motivated.Also,great ideas,haven't read everything yet.

If I find an idea interesting would you be interested in sharing the story or something like that? (you know...we could both write for it)

P.S. Rick AMISCHE?That's german for Amish. Laughing For a guy who just invented time travel,possibly the greatest scientific invention ever...and his name is basically "Amish".

Fiction By Our Members Lancaster_County_Amish_03

Well done my friend,well done.That made me laugh. Laughing
Maybe you could link his destination to his name?If you know what I mean.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum