You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiction By Our Members

+2
Zero Degrees
Sebastian13
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 12th September 2012, 11:16 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Had a weird dream last night.

In it, me and my family found out we were distant family members of the Hungarian royal family because of a letter inviting us to a massive reunion of the whole known royal family. (which is all apparently united by blood, you know, different countries, same family) I remember during the meeting there was discussed the increase in death of family members in strange circumstances during the last few years. Another issue presented is the loss of power and money of the family and the incompetence and immaturity of the next generation of high ranking members. Someone comes to us after the meeting and tells us (I don't know why us) about a secret message he has received. It seems most of those that died recently tried to either take control of their former country, make a drastic move that could change the direction the current world takes or (apparently) most importantly, buy the last part of territory the family unofficially owns, it seemed to be somewhere between Asia and Oceania. The message was from an anonymous rich and high ranking member that has disappeared decades ago (or a relative of his) saying he wants to end the madness by taking control of the disputed area himself but that he puts himself in great danger by doing so.

That's all I remember. I'd love to figure out what it was about and continue it as a story here.
You should definitely use that concept. I would really watch/read that.

It makes me jealous. I can't remember even a little of my dreams. Not even sure if I still have any.

52Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 12th September 2012, 12:28 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Had a weird dream last night.

In it, me and my family found out we were distant family members of the Hungarian royal family because of a letter inviting us to a massive reunion of the whole known royal family. (which is all apparently united by blood, you know, different countries, same family) I remember during the meeting there was discussed the increase in death of family members in strange circumstances during the last few years. Another issue presented is the loss of power and money of the family and the incompetence and immaturity of the next generation of high ranking members. Someone comes to us after the meeting and tells us (I don't know why us) about a secret message he has received. It seems most of those that died recently tried to either take control of their former country, make a drastic move that could change the direction the current world takes or (apparently) most importantly, buy the last part of territory the family unofficially owns, it seemed to be somewhere between Asia and Oceania. The message was from an anonymous rich and high ranking member that has disappeared decades ago (or a relative of his) saying he wants to end the madness by taking control of the disputed area himself but that he puts himself in great danger by doing so.

That's all I remember. I'd love to figure out what it was about and continue it as a story here.
You should definitely use that concept. I would really watch/read that.

It makes me jealous. I can't remember even a little of my dreams. Not even sure if I still have any.

I usually try to remember as much as I can after waking up. But it's hard, the details evaporate by the second.

53Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 14th September 2012, 8:34 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:

I usually try to remember as much as I can after waking up. But it's hard, the details evaporate by the second.
Same for me but I don't remember. Then again, judging from what I do remember, I would say it's better this way...

54Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 30th September 2012, 4:09 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Well, since it's been quite some time that I've logged in here, I'll say that I'm partially actively working on a story called Paranormal Attractor (TYA, which now has the title "Verses", is postponed). So anyways, Paranormal Attractor is about a teen who can see, feel, and communicate with ghosts and many other entities. It also seems that he always causes them, since whenever he travels something strange always happens, even though it's not really in connection to him. I'm nearly finishing the first "case".

55Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 1st October 2012, 9:11 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

"Verses" is a nice title.

56Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 4th December 2012, 7:34 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Heres my ffn profile and the ben related stuff ive written. Reviews good or bad welcome

http://www.fanfiction.net/~datdude

57Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 19th April 2013, 8:05 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

I really want to write a story that kind of plays with that dynamic of "Legend and Apprentice". Basically my own examination of the possible relationship between characters like L, Mello, and Near from "Death Note" and Ben 10,000 and Kenny, or even Batman and Robin. I think it would be interesting to experiment with this in a more dramatic sci-fi setting... Just the feelings of these young characters living in such a tremendous shadow could create great conflict...

58Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 3rd June 2014, 9:12 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ah, I remember this. 
Taking a look back at the closed Dwayne McDuffie's (RIP, you amazing man) Hamsterdam section, my stories and fanfics were .... excessively silly. Razz I had my own thread and such. XD

Well, I'm never good in writing. But it is never too late to try to improve either. Gonna write a fanfic once the exam come pass.

@Sebastian
Ah, The Connectors.
I feel great nostalgia when I read your new version.

59Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 3rd June 2014, 3:23 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Ah, I remember this. 
Taking a look back at the closed Dwayne McDuffie's (RIP, you amazing man) Hamsterdam section, my stories and fanfics were .... excessively silly. :PI had my own thread and such. XD

Well, I'm never good in writing. But it is never too late to try to improve either. Gonna write a fanfic once the exam come pass.

@Sebastian
Ah, The Connectors.
I feel great nostalgia when I read your new version.  

It's been two years since I last worked on the "new" version. I have mostly experimented with poetry and short story recently. (and a short Ben 10 fan fic for a contest on the forum last year)

If activity will improve, I may try a new action series, maybe. (or continue Connecters...which is unlikely, I'm no kid anymore to be able to write a "shounen" series)

60Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 9th July 2014, 11:37 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Lol who could've thought making up names for characters could take so amazingly long. Razz I don't know about you guys, but I'm having trouble.

61Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 10th July 2014, 1:16 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I do miss writing I just stopped getting feed back and i just dryed up. I guess fanfiction.net is just too bloated now, and I really dont get any other place people post the stuff.

62Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 10th July 2014, 10:53 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

datdude wrote:I do miss writing I just stopped getting feed back and i just dryed up. I guess fanfiction.net is just too bloated now, and I really dont get any other place people post the stuff.
Is fan fiction still a cool thing to do these days? (By cool I mean still a trend or maybe its not a trend in the first place Wink )
I haven't been to fanfiction.net, but I heard it is a good place to get feedbacks, comments, and stuff like that. Smile

63Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 10th July 2014, 11:22 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
datdude wrote:I do miss writing I just stopped getting feed back and i just dryed up. I guess fanfiction.net is just too bloated now, and I really dont get any other place people post the stuff.
Is fan fiction still a cool thing to do these days? (By cool I mean still a trend or maybe its not a trend in the first place Wink )
I haven't been to fanfiction.net, but I heard it is a good place to get feedbacks, comments, and stuff like that. Smile

I never knew what was cool sorry. And I go ages without a peep on FFN maybe its was what I was writing I have no idea.

64Fiction By Our Members - Page 3 Empty Re: Fiction By Our Members 9th November 2014, 2:31 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Anyone want to have an end of omniverse writing contest?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum