Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 13th May 2012, 11:16 am

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human

Zero Degrees wrote:
RagaRBM wrote:A NO for the chatbox. This is a forum, after all.

BUT I think a chatbox would be useful once the new official forum is made.
What's the difference between a chatbox for this forum and a chatbox for the new forum Neutral ?
No, I mean if the official new forum is made (Which won't have a chatbox), then the chatbox FOR THIS FORUM will be useful for talkin' private stuff since the other forum don't have it. If what I said makes sense to you, then Very Happy

-RBM cherry Very Happy

52Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 13th May 2012, 11:39 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Do you seriously don't see the chatbox?Click on "Home" then scroll all the way down.
You can only see the chat when you are in the index.

53Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 13th May 2012, 5:19 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

RagaRBM wrote:
No, I mean if the official new forum is made (Which won't have a chatbox), then the chatbox FOR THIS FORUM will be useful for talkin' private stuff since the other forum don't have it. If what I said makes sense to you, then Very Happy

-RBM cherry Very Happy
Oh, now it makes sense Laughing . I think a chatbox here is useful for private stuff either way.

54Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 5th July 2012, 10:33 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I was thinking of adding a "like/+1/thanks" button similar to Facebook.What do you guys think?

55Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 6th July 2012, 12:19 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:I was thinking of adding a "like/+1/thanks" button similar to Facebook.What do you guys think?
How does it work? We can like each others' posts? If so, that's a great idea. It doesn't seem to detract from the forums.

56Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 6th July 2012, 10:43 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I was thinking of adding a "like/+1/thanks" button similar to Facebook.What do you guys think?
How does it work? We can like each others' posts? If so, that's a great idea. It doesn't seem to detract from the forums.
Yeah.I think I can do that.
I was just thinking that some posts deserve a "high five" but everybody quoting and posting "seconded" or something like that is a pain in the ass.

57Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 6th July 2012, 12:43 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
I was just thinking that some posts deserve a "high five" but everybody quoting and posting "seconded" or something like that is a pain in the ass.
Quoting and posting stuff like that is alright as long as the post actually contributes something besides informing people that you agree, in my opinion.

I don't really think that will stop the "seconded" posts though but I still think it's a nice feature.

58Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 6th July 2012, 1:04 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Quoting and posting stuff like that is alright as long as the post actually contributes something besides informing people that you agree, in my opinion.

I don't really think that will stop the "seconded" posts though but I still think it's a nice feature.
I don't mind the "seconded" posts either.For this topic for example,they are actually necessary.But I want to give a simpler and easier option for those that simply want to agree without actually adding to what was said.

59Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 3rd June 2014, 10:58 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

So has the chatbox agreed to be implemented upon?
I finally deem it useful. Razz

60Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 3rd June 2014, 3:15 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:So has the chatbox agreed to be implemented upon?
I finally deem it useful. Razz

We had it for a year or more.

Some people tried to use it, but since we have different time zones and could never agree...nobody ever chatted on it. So I removed it, it wasn't used, it just made the forum loud slightly slower.

61Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 5th June 2014, 12:54 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ah, I see. Too bad.
I was going to suggest about a "like" button. If someone liked a post, the names of whoever clicked the "like" button would appear below the liked post.
So like this "Omni-Highbreed97, YoursBadDay, Helices, Helix, and 4 others liked this post"

62Proposals  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proposals 5th June 2014, 7:14 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Ah, I see. Too bad.
I was going to suggest about a "like" button. If someone liked a post, the names of whoever clicked the "like" button would appear below the liked post.
So like this "Omni-Highbreed97, YoursBadDay, Helices, Helix, and 4 others liked this post"

You can + or - posts. But I've found no way to like in a Facebook-like way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum