Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Real Life Picture Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 6th May 2012, 3:47 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 319802_3793624600820_1283320076_33763063_1159050583_n
my friends gina and d'mitri @ tora-con 2012.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

27Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 6th May 2012, 4:11 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber
Ahava wrote:Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 319802_3793624600820_1283320076_33763063_1159050583_n
my friends gina and d'mitri @ tora-con 2012.
You're still holding the bear Laughing

28Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 6th May 2012, 4:12 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
CBobb1234 wrote:
Ahava wrote:Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 319802_3793624600820_1283320076_33763063_1159050583_n
my friends gina and d'mitri @ tora-con 2012.
You're still holding the bear Laughing
It only came out of my bag for pics.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

29Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 10th May 2012, 9:42 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 314410_2551441347015_1283320076_33160354_427230917_n
me about to fly a plane.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

30Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 11th May 2012, 4:44 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 314410_2551441347015_1283320076_33160354_427230917_n
me about to fly a plane.
Flying planes! That's so cool.

31Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 13th May 2012, 4:18 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 314410_2551441347015_1283320076_33160354_427230917_n
me about to fly a plane.
Flying planes! That's so cool.
It was a graduation gift. I got to have a 45 minute flight lesson.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

32Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 13th May 2012, 5:53 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:
It was a graduation gift. I got to have a 45 minute flight lesson.
Wish there were graduation gifts like that here.

33Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 13th May 2012, 6:42 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:
It was a graduation gift. I got to have a 45 minute flight lesson.
Wish there were graduation gifts like that here.
I would hate that gift. Just because I'm afraid of heights. Embarassed


_________________
Wazzup?

34Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 13th May 2012, 7:18 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
It's an awesome gift but for those afraid of height I'm guessing there's an option...

35Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 13th May 2012, 10:29 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
It was nothing short of terrifying but we were okay.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

36Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 13th May 2012, 10:30 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:
It was a graduation gift. I got to have a 45 minute flight lesson.
Wish there were graduation gifts like that here.
It was certainly an unconventional gift.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

37Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 14th May 2012, 4:07 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ahava wrote:
It was a graduation gift. I got to have a 45 minute flight lesson.
Wish there were graduation gifts like that here.
It was certainly an unconventional gift.
True. It's probably just a pizza discount over here Laughing .

38Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 1:42 pm

aggi


Human
Human
time for some more pictures Smile

Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 63821_1498821084765_1661287657_1165332_8099185_n
Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 28205_439699620518_739085518_6247555_4415941_n
Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 28205_439699335518_739085518_6247534_1535003_n

39Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 1:47 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I'm going to guess that at some point you suddenly became rich...

40Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 1:56 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm going to guess that at some point you suddenly became rich...
Why would you say that?

41Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 4:03 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm going to guess that at some point you suddenly became rich...
Why would you say that?
I don't know...maybe because of all the chicks? Rolling Eyes
No offense,maybe I'm just exaggeration.But a kid in my school who was the biggest loser in the whole school (because he was an ass) somehow got rich and now all the girls are buzzing around him.And I saw this effect happening again and again.If there are too many girls around you,maybe you should start wondering if it's really you they are after...
But maybe they are just old friends of yours and I'm assuming too much.

42Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 4:45 pm

aggi


Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm going to guess that at some point you suddenly became rich...
Why would you say that?
I don't know...maybe because of all the chicks? Rolling Eyes
No offense,maybe I'm just exaggeration.But a kid in my school who was the biggest loser in the whole school (because he was an ass) somehow got rich and now all the girls are buzzing around him.And I saw this effect happening again and again.If there are too many girls around you,maybe you should start wondering if it's really you they are after...
But maybe they are just old friends of yours and I'm assuming too much.

Your assuming too much.

The girls i hang with have quite more money then i have. But i have quite decent amount of money.

But all of that took hardwork and people i hang with are people from my childhood that ive been hanging with since i remember my self.

And i did not just suddenly become rich took quite few years to get all Those A++ in school

I got

BA in programming
I got Marine boat engine licenese upto 1000kw
i have taken few cources in 3d-modeling/art
and doing buissness in university now.

43Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 4:56 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
In that case all is well.I'm personally paranoid about things like these,I know not everybody is what they seem like from experience...it works the other way as well,too many boys surrounding a girl usually means she is hot and they just want her for what she looks like.

Anyways,sorry for the misunderstanding. Wink
There's a (quite recent) saying in my country "I'm on my own movies". (bad translation, I know,it doesn't really make sense) Which would mean "ignore me,I'm imagining things to fit a certain idea in my mind".

44Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 5:31 pm

aggi


Human
Human
Sebastian13 wrote:In that case all is well.I'm personally paranoid about things like these,I know not everybody is what they seem like from experience...it works the other way as well,too many boys surrounding a girl usually means she is hot and they just want her for what she looks like.

Anyways,sorry for the misunderstanding. Wink
There's a (quite recent) saying in my country "I'm on my own movies". (bad translation, I know,it doesn't really make sense) Which would mean "ignore me,I'm imagining things to fit a certain idea in my mind".

No problem at all. Smile i understood where you were coming from i'm always paranoid when i meet new people too because when people have money somehow everyones your friend. And i'm also very good judge of character. Smile

45Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 7:53 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Sake as a puppy
Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 2132_1098193176719_1283320076_30307543_111_n


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

46Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 7:55 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
That's the cutest dog ever. Very Happy

47Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 7:56 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
What breed is it?


_________________
Wazzup?

48Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 15th May 2012, 8:21 pm

aggi


Human
Human
Wow love this dog so cute how old is he?

49Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 16th May 2012, 5:12 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
He's a shiba inu and he is now about 3 or 4 years old. He's a real bastard now, marking everything and constantly running off.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

50Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Life Picture Thread on 16th May 2012, 5:28 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Real Life Picture Thread - Page 2 297648_2548418751452_1283320076_33158064_127910344_n
here is a slightly better pic. Bayou my chocolate lab is in it too, as well as blade, a lab we gave away because he was part pit bull.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum