Uncle Grandpa
Sebastian13
PrimordialBorscht
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
hafje
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Rocks and Squidstrictor - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor 7th April 2013, 3:44 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tsaklas wrote:I don't think they will appear in OV.
DJW said they were gonna show them, I think...
Besides it would be cool to have a alien with rock powers, and an alien that can shoot ink if it sticks people to stuff.

27Rocks and Squidstrictor - Page 2 Empty r and squid 13th April 2013, 9:50 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:Rocks probably end up a weaker version of Diamondhead.

according to the wiki rocks has enhanced strength, enhanced durability and earthquake manipulation, i think that would be interesting because its a unique power.

squidstrictor was supposed to be unlocked by 15 year old ben in alien force according to the play so i think if they are to appear they need to change a few things in there background.

still i hope they appear because they deserve at least one outing in cannon form

28Rocks and Squidstrictor - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor 13th April 2013, 3:26 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I sure hope they get some more stand-out-ish designs and some bonus power if they appear in the series. Which I hope will happen by arc 6 or so.

29Rocks and Squidstrictor - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor 1st May 2013, 4:19 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:I don't think they will appear in OV.
DJW said they were gonna show them, I think...
Besides it would be cool to have a alien with rock powers, and an alien that can shoot ink if it sticks people to stuff.
Ben doesn't needs rock power or sticky nevermind. Humungousaur, Four Arms, Rath ar more powerful than him and there is Goop too to stick his sticky acid goo and stinkfly too.

30Rocks and Squidstrictor - Page 2 Empty Re: Rocks and Squidstrictor 1st May 2013, 4:50 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:I sure hope they get some more stand-out-ish designs and some bonus power if they appear in the series. Which I hope will happen by arc 6 or so.
well i think Squidstrictor is mostly fine but Rocks need a redesign.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum