ZeroRecoil
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
painlee
Ursalink
PrimordialBorscht
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 5:53 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Bloxx has exactly as many appearances as Cannonbolt, Spidermonkey, NRG and Four Arms

Overuse Shmorderuse

Also, I certainly didn't see Feedback in It Was Them, so what do you mean by all?
....I did not consider It Was Them....
Still that's more times than any past alien.
Also i forgot about Spidermonkey, I've only seen NRG twice, i only remember one for Cannonbolt at 16 and haven't seen 16 year old Fourarms yet
but once again I have overstepped and take back my comment about Bloxx
But it still stands that Feedback is overused as any episode that Kid Ben went alien instead of being shown used Feedback

27GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 5:55 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Well, knowing what we do up to episode 12, Bloxx and Feedback are (as far as we know) only in 3 of those 12. So I really wouldn't consider them overused.

Now, at fiveish appearances, you could make an argument for Crashhopper.

28GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 6:21 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Well, knowing what we do up to episode 12, Bloxx and Feedback are (as far as we know) only in 3 of those 12. So I really wouldn't consider them overused.

I'm stating what I know up unto Hot Stretch since I live in America. Not as a jest or anything but we Americans....well let's just say Cartoon Network is kinda slow on delivering the good stuff
so i really can only say up unto before Hot Stretch and even that is limited so i withdraw my argument as I have not a firm basis to argue with.
And PS, I'm not saying you don't live in America as i have know idea where you live I just don't have the intel and resources you do, besides the wikia of course.
And I hate spoilers so I'd have to see the whole episode, usually.
I'm also not big on patience so waiting a week at a time, not rocking it yet.

29GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 8:15 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Well, knowing what we do up to episode 12, Bloxx and Feedback are (as far as we know) only in 3 of those 12. So I really wouldn't consider them overused.

Just dropping by to tell you that three more aliens have been used 3 times by episode 12. And they are Diamondhead, XLR8 and Rath.

30GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 9:36 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

ZeroRecoil wrote:

Just dropping by to tell you that three more aliens have been used 3 times by episode 12. And they are Diamondhead, XLR8 and Rath.
I give up
aliens are overused
and underused
thats my say on it
you guys win

31GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 2:24 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

What? No...if about 6 aliens are used each 3 or so times (and the others still get enough screen time) then it's equal. They aren't overusing just 2 aliens.

32GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th October 2012, 2:41 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Turbojake252 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
Crasshopper may see some overuse as he's one of Ben's favorites now or at least Ben just likes jumping
Also overused already are Feedback numero uno and Bloxx numero dos
But hey!
Ripjaws!
and used twice!
Double hey!
Hey, Hey!
well Feedback deserve more appearances as we saw 10 years old Ben use most of his aliens in the original series,he also need to use Eye Guy and the Benmonster trio.

33GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd November 2012, 12:12 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Well, someone from Germany who saw the episodes a few days ago has revealed some info on it on the Ben 10 wiki.

- Magister Patelliday is kidnapped by a pirate
- The pirate steals ships and puts them in glass bottles
- He has a robot army
- One of his minions is another Krakken, like the one from the OS
- Crashhopper is in the episode

I'm starting to worry about Crashhopper. He's appearing in several episodes in a row. He's a great alien and I don't want him to become overused and boring.
Crasshopper may see some overuse as he's one of Ben's favorites now or at least Ben just likes jumping
Also overused already are Feedback numero uno and Bloxx numero dos
But hey!
Ripjaws!
and used twice!
Double hey!
Hey, Hey!
well Feedback deserve more appearances as we saw 10 years old Ben use most of his aliens in the original series,he also need to use Eye Guy and the Benmonster trio.
Indeed
Eye Guy may get used before the Halloween Trio though

34GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd November 2012, 12:14 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:What? No...if about 6 aliens are used each 3 or so times (and the others still get enough screen time) then it's equal. They aren't overusing just 2 aliens.
Nevermind then, i havent seen all the episodes you guys have and seem not to be keeping up with counts of alien usage so, yeah...
I'll check the wiki for NRG and the others'but you all probably all are right

35GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 3rd November 2012, 2:17 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:

And Heatblast, now.

36GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 5th November 2012, 3:40 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
And Heatblast, now.
Heatblast's voice is different now. It's cool!
or hot
Neutral Suspect

37GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 6th November 2012, 10:28 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Turbojake252 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
And Heatblast, now.
Heatblast's voice is different now. It's cool!
or hot
Neutral Suspect
Well, if you thought it was 'hot', then... Shocked

Razz

38GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 13th November 2012, 12:07 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wA1H710QkJc

Episode in Spanish

http://shrek.com

39GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 13th November 2012, 12:51 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Must...resist...watching... must...not...spoil for myself....

40GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 13th November 2012, 1:30 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Aliens used:
Ripjaws (Two times, continued)
Rath
Jury Rigg
Crashopper (Accidental rtansformation, Ben wanted Way Big)
Diamondhead

Villains:
Captain Kork
Mechancer

Trivia:
- At the beginning of the episode, the old man who is listening the radio hear news about Ben defeating the Dimension 12's robots. This could means the return of this guys in another future episode, where we could see them directly in action. Maybe with Computron reconstructed.
- According to Rook, the Kraken's dribble and digestive fluids smell worst than Stinkfly.
- Xylene is mentioned by Magister Patelliday while he and Max are fighting. It seems the three of them (and someone else which I couldn't here) spent a weekend in Casiopea in their youth.
- Rath's feline nature is remarked in this episode, as when they are falling from the waterfall, Rath goes nuts because he hates water. As it's said that cats hate water.
- Captain Kork's ship has a skull form, possibly as reference to the Jolly Roger.

Errors:
- In the closing credits, Stinkfly appears between the casting; but it didn't appear in the episode, Rook simply made a short mention about him.

Data about the villains:
+ The Mechancer are the robotic pirate minions of Captain Kork. They are robots with crab forms. Even their names reflect that: Combining "Mechanical" and "Cancer" (the Zodiac sign with a crab as a symbol).
+ The design of Captain Kork makes a lot of references to Disney's movies about Pirates:
- His beard is similar to the famous Edward Teach, a.k.a. Blackbeard. Blackbeard appeared as the main antagonist of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides". And just like Captain Korkin did in this episode, Blackbeard was capturing ships in the movie, shrunk them with voodoo magic and put them inside bottles.
- Having a creature named "Kraken" as his pet and "fish guardian" can be a reference to Davy Jones, the main antagonist in "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Ma's Chest". Davy Jones also had a "Kraken" in this film. And just like Davy Jones, Captain Kork also has a "stick leg" and a hook (actually a crab's pincer).
- Captain Kork's hook and name can also be a reference to Captain Hook, the villain of "Peter Pan". He even makes a comment that his hook is "a tribute to the traditions".
- At the end of the episode, Captain Kork laugh of one of Rook's lame jokes with "Yohohoho". That's an obvious reference to the theme song from teh attraction "Pirates of the Caribbean" is Disneyland Parks.

41GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 24th November 2012, 6:56 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Good episode

Rath is a yay. JuryRigg, a double yay.
Petteliday: unexpected badassery

Ripjaw's voice is lame tho

42GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 24th November 2012, 6:56 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

I REALLY WANNA SEE IT D:

http://shrek.com

43GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th November 2012, 6:03 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

Rath isn't afraid of anything... apart from water Rolling Eyes

44GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th November 2012, 6:51 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

CBobb1234 wrote:Rath isn't afraid of anything... apart from water Rolling Eyes

Well, he's a tiger, a cat. So where's the surprise?

45GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th November 2012, 8:36 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:

Actually tigers aren't afarid of water, they can swim.

46GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th November 2012, 9:57 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

CBobb1234 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Yeah, I know, and lions too. But the point is that they are all felines, cats; and in cartoon's universe is well know that cats hate and fear water.

47GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th November 2012, 10:33 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

CBobb1234 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

well Rath not really a Tiger ,Tigers are non sapien creature from earth...if you khow what i mean.

48GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th November 2012, 11:26 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

well Rath not really a Tiger ,Tigers are non sapien creature from earth...if you khow what i mean.

For Pete's sake!, can't you skip technicisms and follow the joke? Yeah, Rath is not a tiger, is an alien; but his tiger appearance obviously shares similarities with the nature of Earth's tigers. Just like Terraspin looks like a turtle, or Humungousaur like a dinosaur. This is a cartoon's show, people; try to follow the fun when it's manifested.

49GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 30th November 2012, 5:31 pm

Undertime

Undertime
Human
Human

http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2012/11/ben10omniverse_clip_012_01_CNVHD.flv

50GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK  - Page 2 Empty Re: GONE FISHIN' SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 30th November 2012, 5:39 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Leviny wrote:http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2012/11/ben10omniverse_clip_012_01_CNVHD.flv

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2012/11/ben10omniverse_clip_012_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum