BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 43]

1026Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th November 2013, 12:09 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Matt Wayne wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Could you tell us the names of more of Ben's underpowered or powerless aliens such as Somnambulizard, Bungee Sponge or Skidmarx?
Those were all jokes.

The real ones are Mealymouth, Hippopotamass and Crabtastic.
Liked the first set more. Laughing 

1027Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th November 2013, 1:58 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Hello again, Mr Wayne: 

After several difficulties, I managed to see the episode "Ultimate Heist", after a long time of hearing just descriptions. And I have to say, it was awesome!! Now I understand why Albedo needed the device when he could transform by himself. However, there are some questions and comments I would like to make you, if you don't mind. These are my doubts: 

1º) The Techadon Robots of Inspector 13 in this episode seemed really weak, unlike the previous ones we saw in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". Even Albedo recognized with his comment "You don't make them as you used to". Is this because Inspector 13 no longer have access to the other Techadon Masters resources, after losing his position? 

2º) Khyber disguised Ben as Albedo using some kind of device that changed his colours; however, this didn't affected his alien forms. Why? And how is it possible that Blukic and Driva didn't realize he was actually Ben because of the green flashes of his transformations, instead of Albedo's red ones? (Honestly, for being Galvans, they look stupider every time; even for human's standards).  

3º) Albedo's new Ultimate Forms are really disgusting. They look like completely "unnatural", like cyborgs or mutants; unlike in previous series, where they were created by a more "natural evolution". Is this because of the nature of Albedo's transformations? (Which, by the way, it could also explain why his regular aliens also have different colours from Ben's).  

4º) Ultimate Albedo looks like a lot to MODOK from Marvel, who was created "artificially" and not by "natural evolution". (This is one of the reasons I have this suspiction). If Ben turns into Ultimate GreyMatter, he will have a better look, right? If it is, what look do you think he would have? 

5º) Now this is just a comment. I really hope you will allow Ben to use the Ultimate Forms again in the future; and I hope they will be more "natural", like their looks in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". For example, I would like Ben's Ultimate SpiderMonkey still having the spider legs; because Albedo's one maybe stronger, but it surely lost some agility with those extra gorilla's arms. Besides, I also wish to see them again because of the two less used Ultimate Forms: Wildmutt and Way Big.  

That's all. I hope you can answer my questions, Mr Wayne; please and thank you.

1028Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th November 2013, 2:06 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sebastian13 wrote:
Liked the first set more. Laughing 
Then those are the real ones.

1029Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th November 2013, 2:13 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote:Hello again, Mr Wayne: 

After several difficulties, I managed to see the episode "Ultimate Heist", after a long time of hearing just descriptions. And I have to say, it was awesome!! Now I understand why Albedo needed the device when he could transform by himself. However, there are some questions and comments I would like to make you, if you don't mind. These are my doubts: 

1º) The Techadon Robots of Inspector 13 in this episode seemed really weak, unlike the previous ones we saw in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". Even Albedo recognized with his comment "You don't make them as you used to". Is this because Inspector 13 no longer have access to the other Techadon Masters resources, after losing his position? 

2º) Khyber disguised Ben as Albedo using some kind of device that changed his colours; however, this didn't affected his alien forms. Why? And how is it possible that Blukic and Driva didn't realize he was actually Ben because of the green flashes of his transformations, instead of Albedo's red ones? (Honestly, for being Galvans, they look stupider every time; even for human's standards).  

3º) Albedo's new Ultimate Forms are really disgusting. They look like completely "unnatural", like cyborgs or mutants; unlike in previous series, where they were created by a more "natural evolution". Is this because of the nature of Albedo's transformations? (Which, by the way, it could also explain why his regular aliens also have different colours from Ben's).  

4º) Ultimate Albedo looks like a lot to MODOK from Marvel, who was created "artificially" and not by "natural evolution". (This is one of the reasons I have this suspiction). If Ben turns into Ultimate GreyMatter, he will have a better look, right? If it is, what look do you think he would have? 

5º) Now this is just a comment. I really hope you will allow Ben to use the Ultimate Forms again in the future; and I hope they will be more "natural", like their looks in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". For example, I would like Ben's Ultimate SpiderMonkey still having the spider legs; because Albedo's one maybe stronger, but it surely lost some agility with those extra gorilla's arms. Besides, I also wish to see them again because of the two less used Ultimate Forms: Wildmutt and Way Big.  

That's all. I hope you can answer my questions, Mr Wayne; please and thank you.
1. Yes. He's a one-man show now--and mostly limited to local materials. Still a force to contend with.

2. Eventually Ben did persuade them, so…

3. No, it's that same old thing. A lot of viewers said our Ben was ugly too, and by "ugly" they meant "not the same."

4. That's a combination of "this is ugly" and "give me spoilers." Not much I can answer.

5. Duly noted!

1030Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th November 2013, 5:34 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Thank you very much for your answers, Mr Wayne. I really hope we will see Ben using the Ultimates again in the future, and I also hope they will be more like they were back in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". (After all, we saw Ultimate Humongousaur's helmet in Khyber's first ship at the beginning of the series). And seriously, I don't have nothing against the new animation style; it's a little weird but you can get use to it. The problem is how some characters have some too drastic changes. For example, in Omniverse's first episode, Gwen was still "the whole package" (smart, cute and tough); but after seeing her from some time at the college, her "cute" part was ruined with that "nerdy look". Honestly, it was like turning Daphne into Velma's clone in "Scooby Doo, Mystery Inc". That's why I hope Ben's Ultimate Forms won't be as hideous as Albedo's; used by Albedo, Ultimate Humongousaur's face is really disgusting, and I mean REALLY disgusting.

Please, don't get offended by my comments; and once again, thanks for your previous answers.

1031Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th November 2013, 7:22 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

1. What powers and abilities would a hyper evolved human have without any omnitrix aliens?

1032Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Questions 20th November 2013, 12:38 pm

bobby10

Human
Human

1. Did the people behind the show wanted to give Albedo sort of a Bizarro look (Paler skin, mirrored 10, and device being on right wrist)?
2. How come Albedo's name is pronounced differently?
3. How come Albedo changed back to his UAF clothes?
4. Why does Albedo's true form have red eyes and clothing now?
5. Why did  Albedo's forms have an Omnitrix symbol if it wasn't really an Omnitrix?

1033Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st November 2013, 11:08 pm

Stardust

Hello Mr. Wayne, thanks for taking my questions. I've loved Ben Ten since the beginning, and I've always wanted to be able to find out things that weren't specified on the show, and now I can!

1. I love that you've brought Upgrade back, he was always my favorite, but I'm curious, does the Omnitrix now being on his eye affect his vision or the laser he shoots from it?

2. What happened to the clothes the Galvanic Mechamorphs wore?

3. Do the humanoid Galvanic Mechamorphs have genders?

4. How do they eat/drink?

5. Will Ship grow at all?

A lot of my questions are about Galvanic Mechamorphs, sorry if that's annoying, they're just very interesting to me.

1034Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd November 2013, 3:20 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Stardust wrote:Hello Mr. Wayne, thanks for taking my questions. I've loved Ben Ten since the beginning, and I've always wanted to be able to find out things that weren't specified on the show, and now I can!

1. I love that you've brought Upgrade back, he was always my favorite, but I'm curious, does the Omnitrix now being on his eye affect his vision or the laser he shoots from it?

2. What happened to the clothes the Galvanic Mechamorphs wore?

3. Do the humanoid Galvanic Mechamorphs have genders?

4. How do they eat/drink?

5. Will Ship grow at all?

A lot of my questions are about Galvanic Mechamorphs, sorry if that's annoying, they're just very interesting to me.
1. the omnitrix is not on his eye it is in between it. the green circle was always his eye not the black part in the middle.

2. mechamorphs never wore clothes, like throughout all the series.

1035Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd November 2013, 6:39 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hey Matt. Enjoyed today's episode, just had a few questions.

1) I've seen three different spellings for the species of Khyber's new hunting companion. What is the proper name?

2) Does anyone know whether it's a boy or a girl? Or do we have to call in Kevin again? Laughing 

No, the second question has no point, it was just one of my first thoughts on seeing the thing.

1036Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th November 2013, 7:22 pm

BenJi

Human
Human

Hey Mr Wayne.
1- I once asked you about the revival function omnitrix has, which restores Ben to life after he's killed in an alien form. You said there wasn't any function like that you've heard of. If there isn't then how did-
a) Ben was restored to life after Eon disintegrated Way Big AND Ultimate Swampfire with his time ray. Time rays age things. But both the time, Ben got up completely unschached.
b) Ben transform into Diamondhead after Chromastone was killed by Vilgax in Vengeance of Vilgax 2.
c) Ben, again, was completely unhurt after Chromastone disintegrated trying to absorb Charmcaster's machine in Enemy of my Frenemy.
2- Omniverse is a lot different from Ultimate Alien. What is the number of viewers? Has it increased since UA or decreased? Just curious.
3- How strong is Kevin exactly? We see him getting owned by Ma Vreedle and then he easily stops Vilgax's punch. So, where would you put him compared to Ben's aliens?
Thanks.

1037Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th November 2013, 7:58 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote:in Omniverse's first episode, Gwen was still "the whole package" (smart, cute and tough); but after seeing her from some time at the college, her "cute" part was ruined with that "nerdy look". Honestly, it was like turning Daphne into Velma's clone in "Scooby Doo, Mystery Inc". That's why I hope Ben's Ultimate Forms won't be as hideous as Albedo's; used by Albedo, Ultimate Humongousaur's face is really disgusting, and I mean REALLY disgusting.

Please, don't get offended by my comments; and once again, thanks for your previous answers.
I'm not offended by your comments. In matters of religion, politics, barbecue and cartoon art, it all comes down to taste.

1038Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th November 2013, 8:03 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

ultraalien wrote:1. What powers and abilities would a hyper evolved human have without any omnitrix aliens?
They'd have the power to never speculate about a branch of science they never studied.

1039Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th November 2013, 8:14 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

bobby10 wrote:1. Did the people behind the show wanted to give Albedo sort of a Bizarro look (Paler skin, mirrored 10, and device being on right wrist)?
5. Why did  Albedo's forms have an Omnitrix symbol if it wasn't really an Omnitrix?
1. I don't know what the original designers were thinking, but the idea of reverse Ben can get you there without a layover on Bizarro World.
2. Different from the word, or different from Alien Force's pronunciation?
3. Probably something about his original system for the Ultimatrix.
4. Is that a question or a vote of disapproval?
5. It was a different color. The idea of everything to do with the Omnitrix having the Omnitrix logo is a fictional conceit. A red one is a variation on that conceit.

1040Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th November 2013, 1:46 am

bobby10

Human
Human

Matt Wayne wrote:
bobby10 wrote:1. Did the people behind the show wanted to give Albedo sort of a Bizarro look (Paler skin, mirrored 10, and device being on right wrist)?
1. I don't know what the original designers were thinking, but the idea of reverse Ben can get you there without a layover on Bizarro World.
2. Different from the word, or different from Alien Force's pronunciation?
3. Probably something about his original system for the Ultimatrix.
4. Is that a question or a vote of disapproval?
5. It was a different color. The idea of everything to do with the Omnitrix having the Omnitrix logo is a fictional conceit. A red one is a variation on that conceit.
2.Different from UAF's pronunciation
4.Question

1041Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th November 2013, 11:48 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Hi, Mr Wayne: 

After seeing the last two episodes of "Ben 10 Omniverse", I only have two words two say: AWESOME OVERLOAD!!! You are really doing great arcs for each season of the series! This one has been incredible: Atomix, silly-but-funny Azmuth, Khyber's new pet... etc. But there are a few things I would like to ask about it, if you allow me. These are my doubts: 

1º) First, one comment. Please, don't get angry with me by my insistence about the topic, but I really hope you will consider to allow Ben to have Ultimate Forms in the future again. (And allow them to have a better look/design in the hands of a good guy). After seeing two new Ultimate Forms, and the Nemetrix having Ultimate Forms now too, I can't avoid to wish for their return at the good guys' ranks. Ultimate Articguana and Ultimate Gravattack would be great for Ben! About "Ultimate Albedo"... Well, I think we can let this one to the bad guy. After all, I don't think "Ultimate Albedo" would be the same as "Ultimate Greymatter", right? 

2º) That trick of Khyber's Panuncian about cloning himself and then each clone changes into a different predator. To be honest, I have been expecting to see Ben doing something like that ever since he unlocked Ditto in the original series. I know we saw something similar back in "Ultimate Alien" ("Duped"), but that didn't go well and Ben's mind ended divided between the clones. Besides, that was with Echo Echo, and it's clear that Echo Echo's duplication power is different from Ditto's one. So, after seeing Khyber's Panuncian doing that trick without side effects, would it be possible for Ben to do the same and turn himself into an army of his alien forms? 

3º) I'm glad with Pesky Dust's official debut, confirming that it's not such a lame-useless alien as Ben though the first time he transformed into it. (Hard to believe such a guy like Khyber fear this alien species, don't you think?) I hope you have similar ideas for the debut of the other three aliens' powers (Molestache, Walkatrout and The Worst). But there's something bothering me about this alien. You see, its look, voice, design... Well, everything about it make it look like female. So, is Pesky Dust a female? Are there only females in its species? If there is, that means Ben turns female when he becomes this alien? 

4º) At the end of this episode, Khyber and his new pet where able to escape again; but before they do it, Kevin was able to remove the collar with the Nemetrix from the Panuncian. What happened with the Nemetrix after that? Did Khyber recover it after that or it's in the Plumber's custody now?  

5º) I'm glad to see that, even with his superior intelligence, Albedo keeps his tradition of "defeating himself" in the most embarrassing way. It was a very appropiated way to punish Albedo this time; although I suspected that, after draining Azmuth's intelligence, Albedo would lose his own after reverting the process, leaving him as "simple" as Ben. To turn him into a clone of 11-years-old Ben was even better. But since now there's an age difference between Ben and Albedo, this means Albedo won't be able to repeat his trick of disguising himself as Ben? I know it's a tradition of all "evil dopplegangers", but after using it so many times, it was getting lame.  

I hope you can answer me these questions, Mr Wayne; and excuse me if this post is a little long. Please and thank you.

1042Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 6:25 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:
3º) I'm glad with Pesky Dust's official debut, confirming that it's not such a lame-useless alien as Ben though the first time he transformed into it.

Not such a lame-useless alien. You're funny. Wait..... you're serious, aren't you?

1043Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 6:35 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
3º) I'm glad with Pesky Dust's official debut, confirming that it's not such a lame-useless alien as Ben though the first time he transformed into it.

Not such a lame-useless alien. You're funny. Wait..... you're serious, aren't you?
RAR3OGWNCAKABFFOWABODKJWTGTBRWDWTTNOHNC, I know of your hate to Pesky Dust, but he's not useless.

1044Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 6:39 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Richard, I know of your hate to Pesky Dust, but he's not useless.

He makes people fall asleep with dust. Explain how that is not useless. Yeah, it makes them fall asleep, but what's the point in making them fall asleep if you're not gonna do it in a cool way?

1045Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 7:14 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

RAR3OGWNCAKABFFOWABODKJWTGTBRWDWTTNOHNC, I know of your hate to Pesky Dust, but he's not useless.

He makes people fall asleep with dust. Explain how that is not useless. Yeah, it makes them fall asleep, but what's the point in making them fall asleep if you're not gonna do it in a cool way?
He puts them in epic dreams, RAR3OGWNCAKABFFOWABODKJWTGTBRWDWTTNOHNC
AND DON'T CHANGE MY WORDS GAH

1046Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 7:16 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

He puts them in epic dreams, Richard

Nothing is epic when it comes to that.............................. thing. Actually, I stand corrected. The only thing epic about it is it's failure.

1047Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 7:24 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Nothing is epic when it comes to that.............................. thing. Actually, I stand corrected. The only thing epic about it is it's failure.
RAR3OGWNCAKABFFOWABODKJWTGTBRWDWTTNOHNC, the only failure is Ripjaws.

Jk, but seriously, he's not a failure.

1048Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 7:29 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Tammar wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Richard, the only failure is Ripjaws.

Jk, but seriously, he's not a failure.

Pesky Dust is and always will be the failure. Unless they manage to come up with something even worse.

1049Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th December 2013, 10:27 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Something that has been bugging me. How come everyone in Omniverse has been calling Albedo "Albaydo"?

1050Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 42 Empty pesky dust hating how original and edgy wow 20th December 2013, 2:47 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Speaking of failures, Richard seems to have missed that Matt Wayne no longer comes here. Get on with the program.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next