BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 43]

226Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd February 2013, 5:49 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ultraalien wrote:1. What caused the universe to change when Ben remade it?

The physics of Ben's universe.

227Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd February 2013, 5:51 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

datdude wrote:Think we will ever get back to the tone of story we moved away from in omniverse?

Not in Omniverse.

228Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th February 2013, 11:42 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Greetings, Mr Wayne.

I have some questions and doubts about "Ben 10: Omniverse" and I would like to ask you in hopes you can give me some answers, please. Let's see:

1º) What's wrong with Humungousaur? I mean, one of his best tricks was the ability to grow in double size with plates and spikes in his body. But we have only see Humungousaur using this power 10 times in Alien Force, none in Ultimate Alien (excepting an animated scene in the videogame "Cosmis Destruction") and none in Omniverse. Ben as Humungousaur had a lot of good chances to use this ability, so why haven't he used it anymore? Any chance we will see it again in the future, please? I liked that power.

2º) The crossover special "Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United" ended with a huge cliffhanger about Alpha possibly escaping from its prison in te Null Void. Since "Generator Rex" has been cancelled and ended, are there any chances we will see Alpha in "Omniverse", officially joining to Ben 10's gallery of foes? I think it could be a very interesting addition to the franchise.

3º) I know Azmuth deactivated the Ultimatrix after Ben returned it to him, but I really miss the Ultimate Forms and I will like to see them again. Specially the less used ones (Ultimate Way Big and Ultimate Wildmutt) and Ultimate Cannonbolt, because we never saw its ability to shoot its body's spikes in the animated series. So, there's any chance we'll see Ben using the Ultimate Forms again in the future? Or Ben meeting again the Sentient Alien Forms he freed back in the episode "The Ultimate Sacrifice"? I hope so, honestly. The last Toy Fair had a Humungousaur action figure with a battle helmet identical to the one of Ultimate Humungousaur, and that made me think a lot.

4º) My last question is about Eunice. I don't understand why is so unpopular between Ben 10's fans, but I really like this character. In fact, I usually see this girl as Ben's perfect mate; maybe because she has Omnitrix's like-abilities and she has some "angelic purity" that attracts me. Anyway, could we hope to see Eunice gain in the future? I would really love to see her again.

Sorry if my post is a little long, Mr Wayne. I hope you can give me some answers to my doubts and questions, please and thank you.

229Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th February 2013, 3:09 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote:Greetings, Mr Wayne.

I have some questions and doubts about "Ben 10: Omniverse" and I would like to ask you in hopes you can give me some answers, please. Let's see:

1º) What's wrong with Humungousaur? I mean, one of his best tricks was the ability to grow in double size with plates and spikes in his body. But we have only see Humungousaur using this power 10 times in Alien Force, none in Ultimate Alien (excepting an animated scene in the videogame "Cosmis Destruction") and none in Omniverse. Ben as Humungousaur had a lot of good chances to use this ability, so why haven't he used it anymore? Any chance we will see it again in the future, please? I liked that power.

2º) The crossover special "Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United" ended with a huge cliffhanger about Alpha possibly escaping from its prison in te Null Void. Since "Generator Rex" has been cancelled and ended, are there any chances we will see Alpha in "Omniverse", officially joining to Ben 10's gallery of foes? I think it could be a very interesting addition to the franchise.

3º) I know Azmuth deactivated the Ultimatrix after Ben returned it to him, but I really miss the Ultimate Forms and I will like to see them again. Specially the less used ones (Ultimate Way Big and Ultimate Wildmutt) and Ultimate Cannonbolt, because we never saw its ability to shoot its body's spikes in the animated series. So, there's any chance we'll see Ben using the Ultimate Forms again in the future? Or Ben meeting again the Sentient Alien Forms he freed back in the episode "The Ultimate Sacrifice"? I hope so, honestly. The last Toy Fair had a Humungousaur action figure with a battle helmet identical to the one of Ultimate Humungousaur, and that made me think a lot.

4º) My last question is about Eunice. I don't understand why is so unpopular between Ben 10's fans, but I really like this character. In fact, I usually see this girl as Ben's perfect mate; maybe because she has Omnitrix's like-abilities and she has some "angelic purity" that attracts me. Anyway, could we hope to see Eunice gain in the future? I would really love to see her again.

Sorry if my post is a little long, Mr Wayne. I hope you can give me some answers to my doubts and questions, please and thank you.

1. We like Humungousaur too--he'll be back. The growth power may even show up.

2. That does sound interesting, but it sounds like there's a lot of paperwork involved.

3. There's a chance that the Ultimates will return--maybe even a new Ultimate.

4. I think Eunice is cool, and she has a really great power. That said, Azmuth has moved way beyond the Unitrix. I wouldn't count on seeing her soon.

230Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th February 2013, 3:30 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

1. What would azmuth think of the upgrade suit in Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United? Since the Mechamorphs were his creations.

Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Upgrad11

231Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th February 2013, 4:50 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

ultraalien wrote:1. What would azmuth think of the upgrade suit in Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United? Since the Mechamorphs were his creations.

He'd probably say, "Ship! Get down, boy!"

232Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th February 2013, 3:49 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Is it true Benwolf, Benmummy, and Benvicktor are being renamed? (Please no)

233Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th February 2013, 1:58 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Is it true Benwolf, Benmummy, and Benvicktor are being renamed? (Please no)

Those names are terrible. (Please yes)

234Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th February 2013, 6:08 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sebastian13 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Is it true Benwolf, Benmummy, and Benvicktor are being renamed? (Please no)

Those names are terrible. (Please yes)

If Derrick said it, it may be true.

235Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th February 2013, 10:56 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

Who are this characters? http://imm.io/XvF6 http://imm.io/XvFc

236Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th February 2013, 11:06 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Primus 10 wrote:Who are this characters? http://imm.io/XvF6 http://imm.io/XvFc

Thug and Lowlife are just English words for minor criminals.

237Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th February 2013, 11:10 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:
Primus 10 wrote:Who are this characters? http://imm.io/XvF6 http://imm.io/XvFc

Thug and Lowlife are just English words for minor criminals.

I believe Lowlife is referring to Liam, I remember someone asking Derrick about this a while ago.

http://shrek.com

238Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th February 2013, 11:00 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

Matt, please answer me this: In Vilgax Must Croak, debuts some alien from the original series or AF or a new alien?

239Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th February 2013, 11:39 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Primus 10 wrote:Matt, please answer me this: In Vilgax Must Croak, debuts some alien from the original series or AF or a new alien?

Every AF alien has already debuted...

240Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th February 2013, 11:41 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Primus 10 wrote:Matt, please answer me this: In Vilgax Must Croak, debuts some alien from the original series or AF or a new alien?

Except Jetray, and it's very very unlikely that he'll appear.

http://shrek.com

241Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 12:59 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Exactly. One or both of those things.

242Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 4:17 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Except Jetray, and it's very very unlikely that he'll appear.

Yeah I thought that was obvious.

Anyway the returning alien is obviously Benmummy.

243Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 5:05 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Anyway the returning alien is obviously Benmummy.

Obviously?

244Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 11:59 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Hello Matt Wayne ! I 've got a question for you :
where excactlly in production are you now (which arc) ?

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

245Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 12:16 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Thanks for your work on Omniverse! I was just wondering, what is your favorite new alien?

246Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 3:03 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

Matt Wayne wrote:

So you're confirming that one or more aliens debut in Vilgax Must Croak? Very Happy! For example... Eye Guy? Very Happy

247Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 6:02 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus 10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

So you're confirming that one or more aliens debut in Vilgax Must Croak? Very Happy! For example... Eye Guy? Very Happy

Yes. Vilgax is an alien, right?

248Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 6:07 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Tsaklas wrote:Hello Matt Wayne ! I 've got a question for you :
where excactlly in production are you now (which arc) ?

We're doing an arc now that sets up the Plutonian revolt of 2022, which so far is happening on-schedule.

249Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 6:11 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

verbomaniac wrote:Thanks for your work on Omniverse! I was just wondering, what is your favorite new alien?

I really like Pesky Dust. You'll see why.

250Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 10 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th February 2013, 6:53 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

Matt Wayne wrote:
Primus 10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

Yes. Vilgax is an alien, right?
You joke me xD, ok, Some alien OF THE OMNITRIX from the original series or a new alien debuts in Vilgax Must Croak?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 26 ... 43  Next