BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 43]

26Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th January 2013, 9:16 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Greetings, Mr Wayne.

2º) I would like to say that, although I like your work inthe new series, there's a couple of things that I really don't like how the series is turning into.

We recently recorded the 200th Ben 10 episode. We see our job as telling interesting and novel stories that don't tear up the grand tapestry of What Has Gone Before, or smother under the tapestry's weight.

I understand it, Mr Wayne. Please, forgive me if I disrespect you somehow. It's just that changing so abruptly something from a previous story with such significance in its moment, like Kevin's Osmosian nature in Aggregor's arc, is messing up the continuity. At least, that's how I see it, because I aspire to become a writer. Please, forgive me if I offended you accidentally.

27Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th January 2013, 9:52 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Can you clarify Clockwork's powers a little? He's my favorite alien, but I'm still not entirely sure what he does. He can shoot time rays and do that past-showing-thing, but anything else? Can he slow down/speed up/stop time? Travel in it? Anything that we haven't already seen him do?

That covers it, yes.

28Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th January 2013, 9:53 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Matt Wayne wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Can you clarify Clockwork's powers a little? He's my favorite alien, but I'm still not entirely sure what he does. He can shoot time rays and do that past-showing-thing, but anything else? Can he slow down/speed up/stop time? Travel in it? Anything that we haven't already seen him do?

That covers it, yes.

Just time rays and past showing, or the other stuff I listed too?

In any case, thanks for answering

http://shrek.com

29Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th January 2013, 10:10 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus 10 wrote:Ummm the name of the episode 21 is T.G.I.S = "Thank God is Smoothie"??

The titles of each episode are on imdb.com.

Info about upcoming episodes is tightly controlled by CN.

And we all work hard so the experience of watching the show might surprise you.

All reasons to not directly answer this question.

30Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 28th January 2013, 10:29 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Why does Ben act less mature in Omniverse then Alienforce or Ultimate Alien?

31Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 3:25 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

First off, thanks for answering our questions. I always do like to have insight into these sorts of things. And don't worry about not getting on too often, we'll be fine.

Question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome do you think each member of the Tennyson Team* is? Honest answer, if you would, please.

Thank you. ^_^

*Ben, Gwen, Kevin, Max, Rook; possibly Julie and Ship depending on where you place them in your head...

32Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 5:04 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Kariachi wrote:First off, thanks for answering our questions. I always do like to have insight into these sorts of things. And don't worry about not getting on too often, we'll be fine.

Question. On a scale of 1 to 10, how awesome do you think each member of the Tennyson Team* is? Honest answer, if you would, please.

*Ben, Gwen, Kevin, Max, Rook; possibly Julie and Ship depending on where you place them in your head...

10s all around. Every character has to be awesome from their own perspective, and if we don't write each character from their own perspective they do and say less-than-awesome things.

33Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 5:59 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt Wayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:First off, thanks for answering our questions. I always do like to have insight into these sorts of things. And don't worry about not getting on too often, we'll be fine.

10s all around. Every character has to be awesome from their own perspective, and if we don't write each character from their own perspective they do and say less-than-awesome things.

Makes perfect sense, thank you.

34Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 10:06 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Articguana was unlocked in Ben 10,000 Returns, right?

http://shrek.com

35Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 10:20 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

Mr. Wayne: Ship appears in Rules of Engagement? Very Happy
You can show us the concept art of Ship?
Please, answer this last question with "Yes" or "No": Ghostfreak and Upgrade appears in Omniverse?

36Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 10:39 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Do you have access to official art work if yes can you give articguana official artwork please? Very Happy

37Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th January 2013, 11:50 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Articguana was unlocked in Ben 10,000 Returns, right?
Yes

38Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 12:03 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

BelBen10OV wrote:Do you have access to official art work if yes can you give articguana official artwork please? Very Happy

I have access to official art, and if I post it I get fired, so no.

39Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 12:55 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What can you tell us of Toepick

40Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 12:59 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

BelBen10OV wrote:What can you tell us of Toepick

Nothing until he appears. However...

Spoiler:

41Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 1:04 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt Wayne wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:What can you tell us of Toepick

Nothing until he appears. However...

Spoiler:

Sad okey I will wait for Saturday

42Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 2:27 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Dear Mister Wayne.

Ben breaks lots of stuff, does he have a good lawyer?

43Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 7:09 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Since Professor Paradox dislikes guns, how often does he visit Great Britain, Republic of Ireland, Norway and New Zealand? I asked because most police officers in those countries do not carry guns.

44Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 10:41 am

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human

Ship appears in Rules of Engagement? Very Happy

45Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 5:41 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

May I flood this topic with another possibly pointless question?

Is Astrodactyl real? The only real source we have of his existence is Derrick, Who, lets say, likes his little jokes he plays on us.

A simple yes would suffice Very Happy

Thanks for your time.

46Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 11:20 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

datdude wrote:Dear Mister Wayne.

Ben breaks lots of stuff, does he have a good lawyer?

He's got his Uncle Frank. But he probably needs a better one.

47Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 11:38 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

ntkyeung wrote:Since Professor Paradox dislikes guns, how often does he visit Great Britain, Republic of Ireland, Norway and New Zealand? I asked because most police officers in those countries do not carry guns.

He goes where he's needed, whether or not the cops in that particular time and place have guns. He may have had business in 1960s England.

48Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 11:41 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus 10 wrote:Ship appears in Rules of Engagement? Very Happy

I don't want to answer questions like that.

49Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 11:47 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

ZeroRecoil wrote:May I flood this topic with another possibly pointless question?

Is Astrodactyl real? The only real source we have of his existence is Derrick, Who, lets say, likes his little jokes he plays on us.

A simple yes would suffice Very Happy

Thanks for your time.

Derrick is real.

50Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 2 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th January 2013, 11:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Has Ben ever encountered Trumbipulor before Basic Training?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next