BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 43]

601Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th May 2013, 4:18 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

bobby10 wrote:1.Why does Gwen's anodite form look different?
2.Why did the people behind the show decide to give Ben's forms clothes again?
3.Does Verdona care about her sons and Ben?
4.Why doesn't Gwen's mother like Verdona or her husband's side of the family?
5.Are Max and Verdona still married?
6.Why were the alien holograms replace with a hologram selection interface on the new Omnitrix?
7.why does Julie's dad hate Ben?
8.Is Captain Nemesis a sociopath?
9.Why did Jennifer Nocturne abandon her Mother and never visited her?
10.Does Jennifer Nocturne need mental help?

1. The show was redesigned.
2. See above.
3. I think so. But she and Max don't lead compatible lives.
4. She's a square.
5. We don't know.
6. The show was redesigned.
7. We can guess it's because Ben has probably groped his daughter.
8. He's sure not an innocent.
9. She needs mental help.
10. Yes!

602Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th May 2013, 4:21 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:Aggregor appeared to play a role of a big bad of the season like Buffy's big bads, He also seemed like the Boogeyman to the Andromeda aliens or a vampire, was that the intention?

What's your favorite Scooby Doo series?

Dwayne appeared in the "Scooby-Doo: The Whole World Loves You!" video, Did warners ask him to appear ?

1. No, the idea of the big villain behind the episodic villain predates TV.

2. Mystery Inc.

3. I'm sure they did.

603Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th May 2013, 8:23 pm

Maya :>

So,what about Kevin's family? Where are they?

604Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th May 2013, 8:32 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Maya :> wrote:So,what about Kevin's family? Where are they?

On that note, how's Gwen's brother doing?

605Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th May 2013, 4:57 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Kariachi wrote:

Are you a girl or boy ?

606Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th May 2013, 7:24 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Are Ledgardomain,The Techadon factory, Nemesis Theater and Daigons Dimension inspired by any specific landmark or building??

How did you approach writing Ledgardomain first appearance?

Were any of the later UA episodes made to set the tone for OV, namely The Eggman Cometh?

Was there always a conscious decision that when the team revisited a place such Nemesis theater we see more of it?

Was Matt Youngberg in any of the later UA story meetings considering he became co Supervising Producer?

Was Night Of The Living Nightmare intentional developed as a penultimate episode or swansong before the redesign?

Last edited by mace23 on 22nd May 2013, 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total

607Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd May 2013, 6:20 am

Orbe

Sorry for my question, but...

What does mean the phrase ''current plans'' ?
What is meant by this?

608Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Questions 22nd May 2013, 4:31 pm

bobby10

Human
Human

1.In Arrested Development, Why didn't the Omnitrix Adjust it's size to Ben's wrist?
2.What Happened to the Prototype Omnitrix when Malware removed Feedback?
3.Did Malware Absorb any Omnitrix's power when young Ben stuck it in him? If So does he still have any of it?
4. Did the New Omnitrix reaccept conductoid DNA before Ben unlocked it?
5.How did Ben unlock Feedback exactly when he came to terms with what happened when he was young?
6.Is Ben 23's Omnitrix the prototype of that world?
7.What was the inspiration for Ben 23's character?
8.Does Gwen exist in Ben 23's world?
9.Is Gwen using magic an alternate way to master her powers?
10. Does Charmcaster know about Anodites?
11.Is Charmcaster know what Mana and magic really is?
12. Is Revonnah considered a more backwater planet than Earth?
13.Does Jury Rigg or Franken Strike have enhanced intelligence?

609Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd May 2013, 7:37 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Orbe wrote:Sorry for my question, but...

What does mean the phrase ''current plans'' ?
What is meant by this?

Current=now
Plans=discussion about a goal

610Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd May 2013, 7:38 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Kariachi wrote:

They're all muddling through life, no longer cursed with the attention of writers.

611Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd May 2013, 7:45 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:Are Ledgardomain,The Techadon factory, Nemesis Theater and Daigons Dimension inspired by any specific landmark or building??

Were any of the later UA episodes made to set the tone for OV, namely The Eggman Cometh?

Was there always a conscious decision that when the team revisited a place such Nemesis theater we see more of it?

Was Matt Youngberg in any of the later UA story meetings considering he became co Supervising Producer?

Was Night Of The Living Nightmare intentional developed as a penultimate episode or swansong before the redesign?

1. Legerdomain was inspired by DItko drawings of Dormammu's Dark Dimension, duh.

2. The Dark Dimension with more pink.

3. No.

4. If you're asking whether we like to re-use locations, yes. We don't plan on it but we always keep the old backgrounds on hand in case the opportunity arises.

5. Only as a director, but he'd run other shows.

6. No.

612Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd May 2013, 10:47 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
mace23 wrote:Are Ledgardomain,The Techadon factory, Nemesis Theater and Daigons Dimension inspired by any specific landmark or building??

1. Legerdomain was inspired by DItko drawings of Dormammu's Dark Dimension, duh.

2. The Dark Dimension with more pink.

3. No.

4. If you're asking whether we like to re-use locations, yes. We don't plan on it but we always keep the old backgrounds on hand in case the opportunity arises.

5. Only as a director, but he'd run other shows.

6. No.

1-2. Thanks, been itching to get more answers on the art/production side of the series.

4. well, an example of what I'm asking would be how in Hero Time we see the inside of Nemesis Theater and in Catch A Falling Star we see the elevator and basement. Another would be Gwen's house how we see her room in pitch black in AF but in UA we see it lit.

5. run other shows?

Did you see or read the script for Creature From Beyond before writing Ultimate Enemy?

Any notes on Kevin's powers in Kevin's Big Score?

Last edited by mace23 on 24th May 2013, 5:38 am; edited 3 times in total

613Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Questions 23rd May 2013, 5:20 pm

bobby10

Human
Human

1.In Arrested Development, Why didn't the Omnitrix Adjust it's size to Ben's wrist?
3.Did Malware Absorb any Omnitrix's power when young Ben stuck it in him? If So does he still have any of it?
5.How did Ben unlock Feedback exactly when he came to terms with what happened when he was young?

614Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 2:21 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Which episodes of Ben 10 was based on a suggestion by one of the voice actors of the show?

615Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 2:34 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

bobby10 wrote:1.In Arrested Development, Why didn't the Omnitrix Adjust it's size to Ben's wrist?
6.Is Ben 23's Omnitrix the prototype of that world?
7.What was the inspiration for Ben 23's character?
8.Does Gwen exist in Ben 23's world?
9.Is Gwen using magic an alternate way to master her powers?
10. Does Charmcaster know about Anodites?
11.Is Charmcaster know what Mana and magic really is?
12. Is Revonnah considered a more backwater planet than Earth?
13.Does Jury Rigg or Franken Strike have enhanced intelligence?

1. Technology from Dimension 12 may have caught the Omnitrix by surprise.

2. I don't know exactly, but it locked Feedback.

3. He's dead or dormant now, so no.

4. I'd hate to speculate on the exact mechanics.

5. I don't know. It's probably some endocrine thing. Or computers.

6. It's the original Omnitrix of that world. The word "prototype" means something different.

7. The idea that Max was crucial to Ben's development. The character came from that.

8. Wait and see.

9. No, but developing as an Anodite and mastering magic use many of the same muscles, like kicking a ball and swimming.

10. Dunno

11. Maybe

12. Revonnah is definitely more insular, and less on the beaten path, but I imagine they have been in contact with other civilizations for centuries. Whether that's backwater is up to you.

13. They're both prime examples of their species, but neither one is enhanced.

616Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 2:43 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:

5. run other shows?

Did you see or read the script for Creature From Beyond before writing Ultimate Enemy?

5. Matt Y was Supervising Director on Transformers: Animated

6. No, but I liked it when I did read it.

7. None, other than to note that his powers have changed since then. Dwayne and Glen had him creating an outer shell with a small amount of material--he could use a quarter to coat a forearm arm with metal, but not his whole body. Then, once he began to form weapons and tools with the material, it became more of a transformation into the substance.

617Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 2:50 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

bobby10 wrote:1.In Arrested Development, Why didn't the Omnitrix Adjust it's size to Ben's wrist?

Since I just answered these questions, I'll try to come up with entertaining lies:

1. Azmuth forgot
2. It went on to manage the careers of several young pop stars.
3. Three-one to hold the diode, and two to turn the ladder.
4. Yes, but then Dora said "Swiper, no swiping!" And the DNA was rejected. Apparently Dora has a superpower that has nothing to do with Swiper. This bears further investigation.
5. If you assign the names ABCDE to the relevant zones on the outer edge of the Omnitrix, the sequence is CCA, wait, DBB.

Last edited by Matt Wayne on 25th May 2013, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

618Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 2:53 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Which episodes of Ben 10 was based on a suggestion by one of the voice actors of the show?

The actors make a lot of suggestions and we take many of them, but I can't think of an episode idea that an actor suggested. If you know of one, I'd love to hear the story!

619Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 10:36 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
mace23 wrote:

7. None, other than to note that his powers have changed since then. Dwayne and Glen had him creating an outer shell with a small amount of material--he could use a quarter to coat a forearm arm with metal, but not his whole body. Then, once he began to form weapons and tools with the material, it became more of a transformation into the substance.

6. Knowing that, were there any changes from your script to the final episode, factoring in all the callbacks from Creature From Beyond?

Mother Of All Vreedles had Kevin coating his hand in armor from a coin, was that a callback to how his earlier powers worked or was that just something Dan Riba decided to use again

Can Gwen's growing powers be summed up in a similar way to how you described Kevins

620Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th May 2013, 5:39 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
mace23 wrote:

6. Knowing that, were there any changes from your script to the final episode, factoring in all the callbacks from Creature From Beyond?

Mother Of All Vreedles had Kevin coating his hand in armor from a coin, was that a callback to how his earlier powers worked or was that just something Dan Riba decided to use again

Can Gwen's growing powers be summed up in a similar way to how you described Kevins

6. All of it was explained to me in the story meeting, but some of it I knew from casual conversation with Dwayne.

Re: Kevin's powers, Mother of all Vreedles was the example I was thinking of. AF/UA used the coating metaphor, Omniverse doesn't, but that's because of the transformation stuff introduced in UA, turning Kevin's hands into weapons.

As for Gwen, yes, it's the same thing. Powers, like the characters themselves, undergo slight changes.

621Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th May 2013, 12:14 pm

Alien Fan

Alien Fan
Human
Human

What are the names of Eatle's and Jury Rigg's species?

622Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th May 2013, 3:53 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Alien Fan wrote:What are the names of Eatle's and Jury Rigg's species?

Those names haven't been revealed. But we do already have them--Charlotte wrote some species descriptions for the consumer products people.

623Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th May 2013, 6:27 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What movie (or movies) do you want to see parodied on "Ben 10: Omniverse"?

624Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th May 2013, 9:38 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sonic_Gamer wrote:What movie (or movies) do you want to see parodied on "Ben 10: Omniverse"?

I have no preference.

That does remind me of a theater marquee I'd like to sneak into the background: THE LITTLE PRINCE – AND SELECTED SHORT SUBJECTS. But that's not for our target audience.

625Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 25 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th May 2013, 11:01 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Dwayne ever considered leaving Ben 10 for something else?

Joesph Khur ever see how "Good Copy, Bad Copy" turned out?

We got some clues but what was Daigon's Dimension exactly?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 43  Next