BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 43]

826Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st July 2013, 11:45 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sonic_Gamer wrote:What was Julie's first sport she played?

Peek-a-boo. And she was nationally ranked.

827Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st July 2013, 11:48 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote:Greetings, Mr Wayne.  

I have seen the info related with the crossover episode "T.G.I.S." with "The Secret Saturdays". It really looks like an awesome episode, but honestly, for me, it was a little "empty". You see, "The Secret Saturdays" were never popular in my country. In fact, that series was never aired in my country; so for me, as you can imagine, the crossover lose a little "spark" when you don't know some of the characters.  

Is there any hope there will be another crossover episode in the future, please? One with a series a little more "popular"? I would really love to see a crossover with "Teen Titans", honestly.  

By the way, you'll possibly can answer this because of a potential spoiler, but just like many other Ben 10's fans, the title of the rumored episode "Mystery, Incorporeal" really call my attention. It clearly makes me think about the series "Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated". Would it be possible a crossover between these two series in the future? I mean, if Scooby Doo met Batman in the past, I don't see why not. Besides, the art styles are very similar and the plot in "Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated" suits it for the kind of staff Ben 10 uses to face.  

I hope you can answer my questions, please and thank you.

I doubt there'll ever be a Scooby/Ben crossover, although I'd love to write it.

And really, once they start airing episodes again, I'll have something to say besides "No Spoilers," "Hasn't been established" and "That's not a question."

828Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 5:54 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Which Adam Sandler sport comedy would you like to see parodied in "Ben 10: Omniverse"?

829Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Questions 22nd July 2013, 7:30 pm

bobby10

Human
Human

1.Was the New Omnitrix synced to the Ultimatrix
2.Are Blukic and Driba considered slow by Galvan standards?
3.Which Species is more Powerful, Anodites or Celestrialsapians?
4.Can Gwen fully master her Anodite powers without the proper training?
5. In Rules of Engagement, why didn't Jury Rigg fix the Proto Truk?
6. Is Albedo having red eyes in Galvan form, a result of his Ben form being damaged because in a flashback episode he had green eyes as a Galvan?

830Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 7:31 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Which Adam Sandler sport comedy would you like to see parodied in "Ben 10: Omniverse"?

No spoilers. Hasn't been established. That's not a question.

831Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 7:34 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Matt Wayne wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Which Adam Sandler sport comedy would you like to see parodied in "Ben 10: Omniverse"?

Wait...that means there will be one. :O

832Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 7:50 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sebastian13 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

No, it means Matt has set himself on repeat. Don't worry Matt, someday the hiatus will end and there'll be real questions so you can use real answers. Smile

833Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 8:09 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sebastian13 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

Yes, episode 032, The Waterhazard Boy.

834Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 11:51 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Greetings again, Mr Wayne.

First of all, thank you very much for your previous answer.

Secondly, I want to say that I saw the info revealed about the episode "The Ultimate Heist" in the Comic Con; and I have to say... My mind totally blown up!!!

I'm glad to see the Ultimate Forms are back, although the title made me suspected it from the beginning. However, I have to say that the new look of the Ultimate forms (or at least the new look of Ultimate Humungousaur) really creeps me out. They have a really bad look, in the most "psycho-insane-feral" way you can imagine. Is it possible that such ugly look is just because Albedo's new device? By the way, why does he need a device again if the last time we saw him he could transform without Omnitrix?

If Ben recovers the ability to use the Ultimate forms at the end of this arc, as I'm suspecting and I really hope so, his Ultimate forms could have a better look, like in "Ultimate Alien"? After all, back in the first episodes of "Ben 10 Omniverse", one of the trophies Khyber had in his ship was a helmet just like the one of "Ben's" Ultimate Humungousaur. That's why I hope that ugly look of the Ultimates would be because of Albedo's new device. It makes me think he copied the designs from the Nemetrix or something.

Anyway, I hope you can answer me these questions, Mr Wayne. Please and thank you. And even although you can't give spoilers, I really hope the events of this episode mean Ben will recover the ability to use the Ultimate Forms again in the future.

835Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd July 2013, 11:53 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote: why does he need a device again if the last time we saw him he could transform without Omnitrix?  

Darn it. I KNEW we forgot something...

836Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Kuphulu 22nd July 2013, 11:58 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Kuphulu is the Mummy from the original series?

837Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 1:19 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Ursalink wrote: why does he need a device again if the last time we saw him he could transform without Omnitrix?  

Darn it. I KNEW we forgot something...

Something tells me you're not joking...

838Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 1:27 am

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

1. what's it like on crashhoppers planet
2. if you want bruce campbell to voice a character on omniverse, could you get him ?

839Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 4:44 am

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

herve related to dark star in anyway

840Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 4:59 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Will we see any other ultimates besides the 4 we currently know (Humungousaur, Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, and Grey Matter)?

841Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 8:58 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Can you think of any Marvel heroines that Ashley Johnson could voice?

Have you ever heard Ashley Johnson swear before? She actually swears a lot in The Last of Us!

PS: Ashley Johnson seriously deserves every award for her role as Ellie in The Last of Us!

Last edited by ntkyeung on 24th July 2013, 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

842Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 3:54 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. Who are your favorite Ben 10 heroes and who are your favorite Ben 10 villains?

2. Has Cartoon Network started making plans about what they want to do with the Ben 10 franchise beyond Omniverse?  Or has Omniverse become such a hit that they want to keep that up for even longer?

3. Ever thought of doing a story arc where magic is central?  It seems weird that Hex, Charmcaster, Darkstar, Sunny, or no other such character has ever been the central villain of any Ben 10 arc ever, and I think if the Incursians can carry an arc, then a magic-based threat can.  It'd also help explain how Gwen becomes the adult sorceress from the Ben 10,000 episodes.

843Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 5:09 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

was julie like lois lane to ben

844Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd July 2013, 6:28 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Will we see any other ultimates besides the 4 we currently know (Humungousaur, Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, and Grey Matter)?

Why do you constantly call it Grey Matter when it's Albedo?!

845Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th July 2013, 11:16 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

I assume Eugene Son will no longer be writing for you as he's busy with USM Smile

Any plans to post anything on http://dwaynemcduffie.com/ in the near future

Favorite episode by Eugene Son, Geoff Thorne and Amy Wolfram?

Last edited by mace23 on 2nd August 2013, 11:54 am; edited 5 times in total

846Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th July 2013, 4:11 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Rojo has an skull in their chest, and this skull is very similar to "the face" of the RED's. Are there any relation?
http://subefotos.com/ver/?8a66c7e73324ff238c773a6fa1ad8652o.jpg

847Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th July 2013, 5:25 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

The Loboan from the original series and the Mummy from the original series will return?

Last edited by Primus10 on 24th July 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

848Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th July 2013, 7:08 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Primus10 wrote:The Yenaldooshi and the Mummy from the original series will return?

I think Derrick confirmed that the Mummy won't. And we never met the Yanaldooshi in the first place. It was a Loboan.

849Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th July 2013, 1:28 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

This is Sunny in "If All Else Fails"? http://subefotos.com/ver/?f8c8896bceb29e6de76203dc605422d7o.png

850Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 34 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th July 2013, 12:11 pm

Urutsune

Urutsune
Human
Human

Greetings, Mr Wayne! For first I would like to say thank you and that you are really an example of having an amazingly nice relationship with fans. Taking always the time to answer questions is extremely appreciated by every fan. Simply thank you so much for everything.

So I guess this is my first time asking questions. I will try to ask fancy interesting questions and not spoiler ones. Okay here we go.

1. Would it be possible to combine the Omnitrix and the Nemetrix?
2. Can a Celestialsapien be killed? If yes can maybe only a Celestialsapien have the power for it? Or are they more vulnerable then we may think?
3. So who is Ben's best friend? Is it Rook or Kevin? Or maybe Ben considers both of them as his best friend?
4. So now since there is no more point to deny the existence of the crossover with The Secret Saturdays I take the chance to ask it. Why The Secret Saturdays? What is the reason for picking that show? Is it just as a tribute for the show?
5. Vilgax VS Khyber! Who would win with absolute no equipment?
6. Since Omniverse introduced the new bulky Big Chill can we safely assume that there are both bulky and skinny Necrofriggians in the world?
7. Who is your favorite of the Halloween Trio?
8. Here is a mystery that always bothered me. Who possess greater Physical strength? Humungousaur or Four Arms?
9. Would you like to see every of Ben's aliens used at least once in Omniverse?
10. Did I asked any silly question?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38 ... 43  Next