BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 43]

851Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th July 2013, 11:53 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Can you tell us a random fact about Mr. Baumann?

http://shrek.com

852Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st July 2013, 10:07 pm

AlienXXX

AlienXXX

Hello Mr. Wayne today (1st August) is my 18th birthday. Do you think i am a bit too old to be a Ben 10 fan? I am watching Ben 10 since I was 10. I have watched every single episode of Ben 10 (original series, alien force, ultimate alien, Ben 10 / Generator rex: heroes united, omniverse) which have aired til now. I have also watched every Ben 10 movie (race against time, alien swarm, destroy all aliens) til now. What do you think I should watch Ben 10 or not? Your reply is not going to effect my liking of Ben 10. I am just asking your opinion...

853Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 1st August 2013, 1:28 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

AlienXXX wrote:Hello Mr. Wayne today (1st August) is my 18th birthday. Do you think i am a bit too old to be a Ben 10 fan? I am watching Ben 10 since I was 10. I have watched every single episode of Ben 10 (original series, alien force, ultimate alien, Ben 10 / Generator rex: heroes united, omniverse) which have aired til now. I have also watched every Ben 10 movie (race against time, alien swarm, destroy all aliens) til now. What do you think I should watch Ben 10 or not? Your reply is not going to effect my liking of Ben 10. I am just asking your opinion...
Happy Birthday🍰 cake cake 
Yes you are but many people see and my mother too, the show, Tom and Jerry. It has became famous in children as well as elders too.

854Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 6th August 2013, 1:18 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Will Sublimino, Clancy and Hex return?

855Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 6th August 2013, 9:51 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Primus10 wrote:Will Sublimino, Clancy and Hex return?

look dude I haven't been here long but I think the only answer your gonna get to a question like that is
No spoilers

856Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 7th August 2013, 2:15 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

DXDUDE wrote:

look dude I haven't been here long but  I think the only answer your gonna get to a question like that is
No spoilers
I know lol

857Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 8th August 2013, 11:24 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Primus10 wrote:
DXDUDE wrote:
look dude I haven't been here long but  I think the only answer your gonna get to a question like that is
No spoilers
I know lol
then why would you ask that kindve question over and over ?

858Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 10th August 2013, 9:06 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Hello, Mr.Wayne. I want to ask some questions to you. Please answer that questions.
1) When is CN going to show the Season 4 episodes, I am very eager to see that episodes ?
2) Is it true that Albedo will turn into a Ultimate Grey Matter, if yes then can you give me some pics of Ultimates in omniverse as you does with Ultimate Humungousaur ? Plz !
3) Also we can't see omniverse episodes in India because US CN has stopped showing new episodes means season 4. And Omiverse is now replace with Ultimate Alien. I'm bored seeing the Ultimate alien episodes. So plz can you do some thing for it ?fingerscrosses fingerscrosses fingerscrosses 

859Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 10th August 2013, 5:15 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

How did you get to write a TF Prime episode and how was working with Duane Capzzi like?

Has Greg Cipes mentioned his appearance on Anger Management to you?

Did Dwayne ever make any significant changes in your JLU or AF/UA scripts?

Last edited by mace23 on 11th August 2013, 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

860Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 10th August 2013, 10:26 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

Prem wrote:Hello, Mr.Wayne. I want to ask some questions to you. Please answer that questions.
1) When is CN going to show the Season 4 episodes, I am very eager to see that episodes ?
2) Is it true that Albedo will turn into a Ultimate Grey Matter, if yes then can you give me some pics of Ultimates in omniverse as you does with Ultimate Humungousaur ? Plz !
3) Also we can't see omniverse episodes in India because US CN has stopped showing new episodes means season 4. And Omiverse is now replace with Ultimate Alien. I'm bored seeing the Ultimate alien episodes. So plz can you do some thing for it ?fingerscrosses fingerscrosses fingerscrosses 
He does not have "Ultimate Grey Matter". He has Ultimate Albedo. And, yes, there is a difference.

861Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 11th August 2013, 1:16 am

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Prem wrote:Hello, Mr.Wayne. I want to ask some questions to you. Please answer that questions.
dude just because he works on Omniverse dosent mean he has the power too air it when ever he wants, cartoon network is in charge of airing it.

862Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 11th August 2013, 7:36 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

1.I've noticed the series usually comes back in September, but the date hasn't been revealed yet.

2. He's not the one who leaked the picture of Ultimate Humungousaur and he's not in a position to do so for any upcoming alien as far as I know. Remember, no spoilers.

3.He has no influence on what episodes are being shown and when in US (CN decides when the episodes air and in what order), same applies to yours.

863Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 11th August 2013, 2:44 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
1.I've noticed the series usually comes back in September, but the date hasn't been revealed yet.

2. He's not the one who leaked the picture of Ultimate Humungousaur and he's not in a position to do so for any upcoming alien as far as I know. Remember, no spoilers.

3.He has no influence on what episodes are being shown and when in US (CN decides when the episodes air and in what order), same applies to yours.
Thank you. ! Very Happy 

864Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:30 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

bobby10 wrote:1.Was the New Omnitrix synced to the Ultimatrix
2.Are Blukic and Driba considered slow by Galvan standards?
3.Which Species is more Powerful, Anodites or Celestrialsapians?
4.Can Gwen fully master her Anodite powers without the proper training?
5. In Rules of Engagement, why didn't Jury Rigg fix the Proto Truk?
6. Is Albedo having red eyes in Galvan form, a result of his Ben form being damaged because in a flashback episode he had green eyes as a Galvan?
1. No.
2. That's the idea.
3. Celetialsapiens.
4. No.
5. He was busy doing something cooler, as I recall.
6. I don't think so.

865Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:33 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus10 wrote:Kuphulu is the Mummy from the original series?
I think you mean Cthulhu.

866Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:35 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

DXDUDE wrote:1. what's it like on crashhoppers planet
2. if you want bruce campbell to voice a character on omniverse, could you get him ?
1. Dark and full of spoilers.

2. Maybe.

867Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:36 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

redcat51 wrote:herve related to dark star in anyway
Same species.

868Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:40 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ebomnitrix wrote:Will we see any other ultimates besides the 4 we currently know (Humungousaur, Echo Echo, Spidermonkey, and Grey Matter)?
Why do we know those again? Was there an Ultimate Greymatter in Ultimate Alien?

869Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:46 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

ntkyeung wrote:Can you think of any Marvel heroines that Ashley Johnson could voice?

Have you ever heard Ashley Johnson swear before? She actually swears a lot in The Last of Us!

PS: Ashley Johnson seriously deserves every award for her role as Ellie in The Last of Us!
1. Several. She has a lot of range.

2. Getouttatown!

3. K

870Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:52 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sir_Ronald wrote:1. Who are your favorite Ben 10 heroes and who are your favorite Ben 10 villains?

2. Has Cartoon Network started making plans about what they want to do with the Ben 10 franchise beyond Omniverse?  Or has Omniverse become such a hit that they want to keep that up for even longer?

3. Ever thought of doing a story arc where magic is central?  It seems weird that Hex, Charmcaster, Darkstar, Sunny, or no other such character has ever been the central villain of any Ben 10 arc ever, and I think if the Incursians can carry an arc, then a magic-based threat can.  It'd also help explain how Gwen becomes the adult sorceress from the Ben 10,000 episodes.
1. I think I've answered that. I've had lot of fun lately with Ben's new transformations, and the funnier villains.

2. No idea.

3. That's all I think about.

871Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 6:54 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

redcat51 wrote:was julie like lois lane to ben
Yes, except instead of Ben working at Julie's newspaper they had a whole different relationship.

872Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:04 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:I assume Eugene Son will no longer be writing for you as he's busy with USM Smile

Any plans to post anything on http://dwaynemcduffie.com/ in the near future

Favorite episode by Eugene Son, Geoff Thorne and Amy Wolfram?
1. Eugene might be available again, but I'd bet the other way.

2. Nope--I'm not sure if my memories of him are worth broadcasting.

3. Eugene's latest which hasn't aired; Geoff's latest which hasn't aired, and "Save the Last Dance"

873Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:06 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus10 wrote:Rojo has an skull in their chest, and this skull is very similar to "the face" of the RED's. Are there any relation?
http://subefotos.com/ver/?8a66c7e73324ff238c773a6fa1ad8652o.jpg
They're both skulls, but apart from that, they're very different.

874Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:07 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus10 wrote:The Loboan from the original series and the Mummy from the original series will return?
Yes, in an episode titled "No Spoilers."

875Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 35 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:10 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus10 wrote:This is Sunny in "If All Else Fails"? http://subefotos.com/ver/?f8c8896bceb29e6de76203dc605422d7o.png
Doesn't look like her... it's a brunette in blue, but Sunny never dressed like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 43  Next