BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 43]

876Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:16 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Urutsune wrote:Greetings, Mr Wayne! For first I would like to say thank you and that you are really an example of having an amazingly nice relationship with fans. Taking always the time to answer questions is extremely appreciated by every fan. Simply thank you so much for everything.

So I guess this is my first time asking questions. I will try to ask fancy interesting questions and not spoiler ones. Okay here we go.

1. Would it be possible to combine the Omnitrix and the Nemetrix?
2. Can a Celestialsapien be killed? If yes can maybe only a Celestialsapien have the power for it? Or are they more vulnerable then we may think?
3. So who is Ben's best friend? Is it Rook or Kevin? Or maybe Ben considers both of them as his best friend?
4. So now since there is no more point to deny the existence of the crossover with The Secret Saturdays I take the chance to ask it. Why The Secret Saturdays? What is the reason for picking that show? Is it just as a tribute for the show?
5. Vilgax VS Khyber! Who would win with absolute no equipment?
6. Since Omniverse introduced the new bulky Big Chill can we safely assume that there are both bulky and skinny Necrofriggians in the world?
7. Who is your favorite of the Halloween Trio?
8. Here is a mystery that always bothered me. Who possess greater Physical strength? Humungousaur or Four Arms?
9. Would you like to see every of Ben's aliens used at least once in Omniverse?
10. Did I asked any silly question?
1. That's how you create an Ouroboros.

2. Yes, anything born can die. It doesn't need to be by another Celestialsapien.

3. Yes.

4. Show me CN's announcement.

5. Vilgax.

877Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:17 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

[quote"(◡‿◡✿)"]Can you tell us a random fact about Mr. Baumann?[/quote]
He used to have more hair. And he has a big secret.

878Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:19 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

AlienXXX wrote:Hello Mr. Wayne today (1st August) is my 18th birthday. Do you think i am a bit too old to be a Ben 10 fan? I am watching Ben 10 since I was 10. I have watched every single episode of Ben 10 (original series, alien force, ultimate alien, Ben 10 / Generator rex: heroes united, omniverse) which have aired til now. I have also watched every Ben 10 movie (race against time, alien swarm, destroy all aliens) til now. What do you think I should watch Ben 10 or not? Your reply is not going to effect my liking of Ben 10. I am just asking your opinion...
Of course you should watch cartoons as long as you like. I work with hundreds of adults who would watch cartoons even if they didn't work on them!

879Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:21 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Primus10 wrote:Will Sublimino, Clancy and Hex return?
Can I give you partial credit?

880Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:23 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Prem wrote:Hello, Mr.Wayne. I want to ask some questions to you. Please answer that questions.
1) When is CN going to show the Season 4 episodes, I am very eager to see that episodes ?
2) Is it true that Albedo will turn into a Ultimate Grey Matter, if yes then can you give me some pics of Ultimates in omniverse as you does with Ultimate Humungousaur ? Plz !
3) Also we can't see omniverse episodes in India because US CN has stopped showing new episodes means season 4. And Omiverse is now replace with Ultimate Alien. I'm bored seeing the Ultimate alien episodes. So plz can you do some thing for it ?fingerscrosses fingerscrosses fingerscrosses 
1. They decide that in Atlanta, and I work in Burbank.

2. Who told you such an outlandish thing?

3. I'm writing as fast as I can!

881Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 7:32 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:How did you get to write a TF Prime episode and how was working with Duane Capzzi like?

Has Greg Cipes mentioned his appearance on Anger Management to you?

Did Dwayne ever make any significant changes in your JLU or AF/UA scripts?
1. I think I met with Jeff Kline and he suggested me to Duane. I worked directly with Marsha Griffin, but Duane ran the story meetings and I found him to be a really smart, funny guy who knew what he wanted but wanted you to "plus" it.

2. No, but Deadwood came up.

3. By the time I turned in the JLU scripts, Dwayne had already made major contributions to the plot and the outline. Less so with the scripts, though he and Bruce would tweak everything. On UA, Dwayne contributed a lot of jokes to Mother of All Vreedles after my first draft.

882Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 2:36 pm

AlienXXX

AlienXXX

Matt Wayne wrote:
AlienXXX wrote:Hello Mr. Wayne today (1st August) is my 18th birthday. Do you think i am a bit too old to be a Ben 10 fan? I am watching Ben 10 since I was 10. I have watched every single episode of Ben 10 (original series, alien force, ultimate alien, Ben 10 / Generator rex: heroes united, omniverse) which have aired til now. I have also watched every Ben 10 movie (race against time, alien swarm, destroy all aliens) til now. What do you think I should watch Ben 10 or not? Your reply is not going to effect my liking of Ben 10. I am just asking your opinion...
Of course you should watch cartoons as long as you like. I work with hundreds of adults who would watch cartoons even if they didn't work on them!

Well thanks. Can you please answer these question.
1. In the forge of creation why Ben didn't scaned the dna of baby alien x?
2. In the episode so long and thanks for all the smoothies when ben recreated the whole universe why he created the bad guys too?

883Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 3:02 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt, how Ben (10 years old) unlocked Eye Guy?

884Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 5:55 pm

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Primus10 wrote:Matt, how Ben (10 years old) unlocked Eye Guy?
He was unlock offscreen. Can be accidentally.

885Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 17th August 2013, 5:59 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

AlienXXX wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

2. In the episode so long and thanks for all the smoothies when ben recreated the whole universe why he created the bad guys too?
1. Why would he? He already has Celestialsapien DNA

2. He was trying to save everything he could. He wasn't making conscious choices about what goes and what stays.

886Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 18th August 2013, 10:59 am

AlienXXX

AlienXXX

MattWayne wrote:
AlienXXX wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

2. He was trying to save everything he could. He wasn't making conscious choices about what goes and what stays.
1. Ben have dna of alien x but it have multiple personalities. The baby alien x havn't yet developed multiple personalities. So if ben had scaned dna of the baby alien x he could change the reality just by thinking without any multiple personality problem.
2. Ok got it.
3. Mr. Wayne why you have created another account in this forum?

887Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Questions 18th August 2013, 3:04 pm

bobby10

Human
Human

1. Is Gwen truly the most powerful being on Earth?
2.How powerful are Anodites?
3. How does Ben enter codes and unlock new features and forms on the new Omnitrix.
4. Will there be episodes depicting Bellwood and the world adjusting to aliens living among them?
5. What was Will Harrange's show like before Ben's secret was reveal?
6. Is there a Kryptonian or Saiyan like race in the Ben 10 Universe?

888Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 18th August 2013, 7:42 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

AlienXXX wrote:
MattWayne wrote:
AlienXXX wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

1. Ben have dna of alien x but it have multiple personalities. The baby alien x havn't yet developed multiple personalities. So if ben had scaned dna of the baby alien x he could change the reality just by thinking without any multiple personality problem.
2. Ok got it.
3. Mr. Wayne why you have created another account in this forum?
1. Has anything on the show led you believe that would work? The Omnitrix always gives an optimized adult of a species.
3. I used to come here less frequently; I must have registered on two occasions without realizing.

889Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 18th August 2013, 7:48 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

bobby10 wrote:1. Is Gwen truly the most powerful being on Earth?
2.How powerful are Anodites?
3. How does Ben enter codes and unlock new features and forms on the new Omnitrix.
4. Will there be episodes depicting Bellwood and the world adjusting to aliens living among them?
5. What was Will Harrange's show like before Ben's secret was reveal?
6. Is there a Kryptonian or Saiyan like race in the Ben 10 Universe?
1. I don't think so.

2. Depending on the Mana available to absorb, they can be quite powerful.

3. With his fingers or voice.

4. Yes, but I don't think it'll be the main focus of an episode.

5. Cable talk.

6. Many of Ben's aliens are strong.

890Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th August 2013, 5:21 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Favorite Spongebob episode written by Richard Pursel?

Any favorite show produced by Duane Capazzi?

Has DC asked you to write a DTV yet?

891Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th August 2013, 1:28 am

ben1022

How does fisttrick a human know so much about alien tech?

892Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th August 2013, 2:30 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ben1022 wrote:How does fisttrick a human know so much about alien tech?
The same way Kevin and Argit do. They buy it, sell it and occasionally steal it, so knowing what it does is important.

893Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th August 2013, 7:00 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Kevin and Argit knows Fisttrick?

894Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th August 2013, 8:18 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10 wrote:Kevin and Argit knows Fisttrick?
Have they met on screen? Have they said anything about knowing each other? If not, it hasn't been established.

895Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th August 2013, 8:33 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Favorite Spongebob episode written by Richard Pursel?

Any favorite show produced by Duane Capazzi?

Favorite Phineas and Ferb episode by Tom Minton?

Last edited by mace23 on 25th August 2013, 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

896Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Hello 23rd August 2013, 11:43 am

BenJi

Human
Human

Hello, Mr Wayne. I'm new and would like to ask some question about Ben's aliens.
1.Can Way Big throw someone into the orbit from EARTH, like he did to Vilgax from Primus?
2. If Serena and Bellicus agree, is Alien X omnipotent?
3. How many time is Ultimate Humongosaur stronger from Humongosour? He defeated dozens of them alone.
4. Is there a limit to how much Chromastone and Feedback can absorb?
5. Is there a limit to how much force can Gravattack apply on someone by increasing gravity?
Btw, arc 3 has been my fav. so far. And Frogs of War was awesome.

Last edited by BenJi on 30th August 2013, 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

897Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th August 2013, 12:51 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Can you reveal us the 10 planets than Vilgax conquered?

Last edited by Primus10 on 1st September 2013, 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total

898Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th August 2013, 10:01 am

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

how popular was julie?

899Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th August 2013, 8:16 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Today many people in the military are P.O.W. (Prisoners of War) or M.I.A. (Missing in Action) including many people who served in Vietnam. My question is that are there many plumbers still P.O.W. or M.I.A.?

900Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 36 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 1st September 2013, 7:45 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

BenJi wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne. I'm new and would like to ask some question about Ben's aliens.
1.Can Way Big throw someone into the orbit from EARTH, like he did to Vilgax from Primus?
2. If Serena and Bellicus agree, is Alien X omnipotent?
3. How many time is Ultimate Humongosaur stronger from Humongosour? He defeated dozens of them alone.
4. Is there a limit to how much Chromastone and Feedback can absorb?
5. Is there a limit to how much force can Gravattack apply on someone by increasing gravity?
Btw, arc 3 has been my fav. so far. And Frogs of War was awesome.
1. Way Big threw a van into orbit, and Vilgax, I think it's pretty self explanatory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next