CBobb1234
aggi
Ben Tenerator Rex
Avian
Doctor Admino
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th April 2013, 4:12 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

I'm Tsaklas. And that's all I need to be introduced.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

102Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 10th April 2013, 6:29 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Plumber Trainee's user pic looks like Kamina's glasses

103Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 10th April 2013, 6:29 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Tsaklas wrote:I'm Tsaklas. And that's all I need to be introduced.
Are you a mysterious type?

104Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 15th April 2013, 6:20 pm

Urutsune

Urutsune
Human
Human

Hello everyone and two and three and ten! I am Urutsune but just call me Uru because that is shorter. There is all kinds of nice and cool people here so I joined so I will not be left out of the party! I love Ben 10 since it's start, I admire it for it's infinite creativity. I got back really into it with the arrival of Omniverse, easily the best addition to the series yet. I am kind of just your regular uncommon guy with lot of creativity. Other things of interest currently I practice and learn writing so one day I can make my own super fancy stories. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

105Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 15th April 2013, 6:54 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Urutsune wrote:Hello everyone and two and three and ten! I am Urutsune but just call me Uru because that is shorter. There is all kinds of nice and cool people here so I joined so I will not be left out of the party! I love Ben 10 since it's start, I admire it for it's infinite creativity. I got back really into it with the arrival of Omniverse, easily the best addition to the series yet. I am kind of just your regular uncommon guy with lot of creativity. Other things of interest currently I practice and learn writing so one day I can make my own super fancy stories. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forum! It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Very Happy

And that's a very cool profile picture you got there. Cool jawdrop

106Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 16th April 2013, 10:27 pm

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
Urutsune wrote:Hello everyone and two and three and ten! I am Urutsune but just call me Uru because that is shorter. There is all kinds of nice and cool people here so I joined so I will not be left out of the party! I love Ben 10 since it's start, I admire it for it's infinite creativity. I got back really into it with the arrival of Omniverse, easily the best addition to the series yet. I am kind of just your regular uncommon guy with lot of creativity. Other things of interest currently I practice and learn writing so one day I can make my own super fancy stories. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Welcome to the forum! It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Very Happy

And that's a very cool profile picture you got there. Cool jawdrop

Indeed the profile pic is cool
all mysterious like, resembles this ninja battle
it's awesome to meet a kindred spirit
Welcome friend!
Enjoy and treasure all time spent here!
glad to have you!
Very Happy cheers champagne

107Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 17th April 2013, 1:22 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Turbojake252 wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:I'm Tsaklas. And that's all I need to be introduced.
Are you a mysterious type?
Ηaha, no, I just don't need further information to introduce myself.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

108Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 19th April 2013, 5:57 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

Ok then!
Very Happy
sweet!

109Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 8th June 2013, 5:23 am

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

Hello, I'm CheshireP. I joined here today.

I'm an owner of Primus, the largest Korean Ben 10 community, and an administrator of Ben 10 Original Alien Workshop. But who cares. Let's just say I'm the biggest Ben 10 fan from S. Korea. And since English is not my first language, there might be some stupid language mistakes.

I usually draw some Ben 10 fan arts. They are poorly done, but if you'd like to see them, go to my DeviantArt page. And my Twitter account is clover_karin. If you have something to tell me, please send a mention to here 'cause I check Twitter everyday.

Pleased to meet you guys.

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

110Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 8th June 2013, 12:50 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

CheshireP wrote:Hello, I'm CheshireP. I joined here today.

I'm an owner of Primus, the largest Korean Ben 10 community, and an administrator of Ben 10 Original Alien Workshop. But who cares. Let's just say I'm the biggest Ben 10 fan from S. Korea. And since English is not my first language, there might be some stupid language mistakes.

I usually draw some Ben 10 fan arts. They are poorly done, but if you'd like to see them, go to my DeviantArt page. And my Twitter account is clover_karin. If you have something to tell me, please send a mention to here 'cause I check Twitter everyday.

Pleased to meet you guys.

Glad to have such a dedicated fan here with us! Cool

I'm probably not the biggest fan in my country, but I sure have a big presence online.

Anyways, have fun here. Very Happy Wink

111Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 7th July 2013, 2:19 pm

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

Hey, this is The Username. Back before Dwayne McDuffie forums were closed I was known as simply 'username.' For various reasons (including following Derrick J Wyatt on Formspring as 'Astrohelix' and just not having much time) I haven't made an account before now. Better late than never, I guess. Anyway, it's been about a year, so I have some catching up to do. I would appreciate it if old members of Dwayne McDuffie forums give a shout out. And, as suggested by my previous sentence, I would like to be caught up. Last I checked, it was before Omniverse, and there were a few different opinions of it. Most either abhorred it or were somewhat cautious. What about now? From what I hear most people like it. Personally I like it, but I have a few problems with it. The first being I miss the sense of realism from UAF and even OS. That is, before conversations and just the people seemed as if they could be real. Everything feels cartooney in OV, and the dialogue seems forced. Second is the not showing episodes in the right freaking order. So annoying, though that's more of a problem I have with Cartoon Network than with the show itself. And finally, I didn't care for season 2. Only a few episodes were dedicated to the story arc, and the ones that did I felt took away from the first one. Before it was simple yet brilliant: a hunter sees Ben as the ultimate prey. Now there's the Faction, and Malware, and Kyber's just an employee, and blah, and blah. I don't know if I'm insane or not, but that's my opinion, nonetheless. So, what my somewhat lengthy post boils down to is: Who do I know? What do you guys think of OV? And am I insane?

Last edited by The Username on 7th July 2013, 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

112Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 14th July 2013, 9:30 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

The Username wrote:Hey, this is The Username. Back before Dwayne McDuffie forums were closed I was known as simply 'username.' For various reasons (including following Derrick J Wyatt on Formspring as 'Astrohelix' and just not having much time) I haven't made an account before now. Better late than never, I guess. Anyway, it's been about a year, so I have some catching up to do. I would appreciate it if old members of Dwayne McDuffie forums give a shout out. And, as suggested by my previous sentence, I would like to be caught up. Last I checked, it was before Omniverse, and there were a few different opinions of it. Most either abhorred it or were somewhat cautious. What about now? From what I hear most people like it. Personally I like it, but I have a few problems with it. The first being I miss the sense of realism from UAF and even OS. That is, before conversations and just the people seemed as if they could be real. Everything feels cartooney in OV, and the dialogue seems forced. Second is the not showing episodes in the right freaking order. So annoying, though that's more of a problem I have with Cartoon Network than with the show itself. And finally, I didn't care for season 2. Only a few episodes were dedicated to the story arc, and the ones that did I felt took away from the first one. Before it was simple yet brilliant: a hunter sees Ben as the ultimate prey. Now there's the Faction, and Malware, and Kyber's just an employee, and blah, and blah. I don't know if I'm insane or not, but that's my opinion, nonetheless. So, what my somewhat lengthy post boils down to is: Who do I know? What do you guys think of OV? And am I insane?

Pffft, OV is pretty good, but it's nowhere close to UAF in my opinion.

113Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 14th July 2013, 10:29 pm

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

Tammar wrote:
The Username wrote:Hey, this is The Username. Back before Dwayne McDuffie forums were closed I was known as simply 'username.' For various reasons (including following Derrick J Wyatt on Formspring as 'Astrohelix' and just not having much time) I haven't made an account before now. Better late than never, I guess. Anyway, it's been about a year, so I have some catching up to do. I would appreciate it if old members of Dwayne McDuffie forums give a shout out. And, as suggested by my previous sentence, I would like to be caught up. Last I checked, it was before Omniverse, and there were a few different opinions of it. Most either abhorred it or were somewhat cautious. What about now? From what I hear most people like it. Personally I like it, but I have a few problems with it. The first being I miss the sense of realism from UAF and even OS. That is, before conversations and just the people seemed as if they could be real. Everything feels cartooney in OV, and the dialogue seems forced. Second is the not showing episodes in the right freaking order. So annoying, though that's more of a problem I have with Cartoon Network than with the show itself. And finally, I didn't care for season 2. Only a few episodes were dedicated to the story arc, and the ones that did I felt took away from the first one. Before it was simple yet brilliant: a hunter sees Ben as the ultimate prey. Now there's the Faction, and Malware, and Kyber's just an employee, and blah, and blah. I don't know if I'm insane or not, but that's my opinion, nonetheless. So, what my somewhat lengthy post boils down to is: Who do I know? What do you guys think of OV? And am I insane?

Pffft, OV is pretty good, but it's nowhere close to UAF in my opinion.
Okay, cool, that's what I thought. I take it I'm not insane then.

114Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 14th July 2013, 10:44 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OV is good to watch, I enjoy it, but UAF was much better. Btw, welcome back. Very Happy

115Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 15th July 2013, 12:56 am

The Username

The Username
Human
Human

Sebastian13 wrote:OV is good to watch, I enjoy it, but UAF was much better. Btw, welcome back. Very Happy
Thanks. Glad to be back! Very Happy 

116Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 16th July 2013, 5:48 pm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I'm Sir_Ronald. I love Ben 10, like Alien Force, didn't care for Ultimate Alien, and love Omniverse. Smile 

Mr. Galvan

Mr. Galvan

Hello everyone, I'm new here on the forum, but I'm very interested in the issues circulating around here. My nickname is Mr. Galvan and I have a blog of Ben 10. I've been seeing that many here are plumbers, magistrates and others, as I raise my level?

http://Almanaque Ben 10 (almanaqueben10.blogspot.com.br)

118Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 1st June 2014, 11:57 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hello there, everyone. You most probably remember me back in the old Dwayne McDuffie forums. It's been a long time since I last come to visit (probably a year or so). I love Ben 10, still love it today.  Smile 

I hope everyone's here healthy and well.

119Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 1st June 2014, 12:00 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I absolutely love Omniverse. I don't feel like arguing about it since you have your reasons and I have mine. Smile But one thing for sure, it's a cool show and we are Ben 10 fans, that's all that matters.

120Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 1st June 2014, 11:51 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Hello there, everyone. You most probably remember me back in the old Dwayne McDuffie forums. It's been a long time since I last come to visit (probably a year or so). I love Ben 10, still love it today.  Smile 

Nice to see you back, I haven't seen you on here since the beginning of 2010 on the old Dwayne Forums and Ben10toys.net

121Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 2nd June 2014, 8:51 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:Hello there, everyone. You most probably remember me back in the old Dwayne McDuffie forums. It's been a long time since I last come to visit (probably a year or so). I love Ben 10, still love it today.  Smile 

Nice to see you back, I haven't seen you on here since the beginning of 2010 on the old Dwayne Forums and Ben10toys.net
Yeah, glad to see you're still here too. Is Ben10toys.net still an active place?

122Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 2nd June 2014, 5:37 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

Yeah, glad to see you're still here too. Is Ben10toys.net still an active place?
Not really, I'm on another ning now with people who don't go on toys.net anymore since like 2011 or 2012

123Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 3rd June 2014, 8:59 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

By that, did you meant that ben10toys.net is unavailable now? I can't access it.
If that's the case, then that is a real shame. It was like the central website for all young Ben 10 fans. Made some cool friends there.

124Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 12th June 2014, 2:33 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:By that, did you meant that ben10toys.net is unavailable now? I can't access it.
If that's the case, then that is a real shame. It was like the central website for all young Ben 10 fans. Made some cool friends there.
It's still there, Stu/Max kinda went on a banning spree and banned and deleted members from there... But like I said, I have my own ning site now, with some of the old Ben10toys.net members who don't go on that site anymore, if you wanna catch up?

125Introduce Yourself - Page 5 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 29th August 2015, 1:21 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Greetings other Ben 10 fans it's great to be here, even if it isn't very active here at the moment I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum