CBobb1234
aggi
Ben Tenerator Rex
Avian
Doctor Admino
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 4th May 2012, 10:26 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber

Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:I am.. well, how do I put this???? A BEN 10 FAN Very Happy . I obviously like Big Chill, but I also like XLR8. I think that's enough info. Laughing
Really? You like Big Chill? I didn't think that was possible seeing your username...

good one. lol!

27Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 4:27 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

BigChillfan10 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:I am.. well, how do I put this???? A BEN 10 FAN Very Happy . I obviously like Big Chill, but I also like XLR8. I think that's enough info. Laughing
Really? You like Big Chill? I didn't think that was possible seeing your username...

good one. lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy lol!

What????

Oh; sorry. Last...; um; First-Psykon is here. Got a problem with the comma key at this keyboard so... Anyway I'm young and a Ben 10/Young Justice/The Avengers/anime fan.

Last edited by First-Psykon on 6th May 2012, 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total

28Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 6:08 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy lol!

What????

Oh; sorry. Last...; um; First-Psykon is here. Got a problem with the comma key at this keyboard so... Anyway I'm young and a Ben 10/Young Justice/The Avengers/anime fan.
That's a nice twist on your old username Razz .

29Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 7:06 am

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human

Hello. It is me. I am actually quite embarrassed to be here, so I'm just gonna say hello and move along.

30Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 7:08 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

RagaRBM wrote:Hello. It is me. I am actually quite embarrassed to be here, so I'm just gonna say hello and move along.
What's so embarrassing? We're glad you're here. What do you mean you'll move along?

31Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 8:17 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

RagaRBM wrote:Hello. It is me. I am actually quite embarrassed to be here, so I'm just gonna say hello and move along.
I don't see why you would be embarrassed to be here.

32Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 6:39 pm

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human

Zero Degrees wrote:
What's so embarrassing? We're glad you're here. What do you mean you'll move along?
There always exists an awkward feeling/atmosphere whenever I am having some kind of a conversation with one of you guys. I feel like I need to apologize.

33Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th May 2012, 7:41 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

RagaRBM wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
There always exists an awkward feeling/atmosphere whenever I am having some kind of a conversation with one of you guys. I feel like I need to apologize.
I'm feeling personally guilty for this.
Why would you feel awkward around us?

34Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 9th May 2012, 10:18 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

You guys will have to guess who I am.

35Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 9th May 2012, 11:20 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Fireal wrote:You guys will have to guess who I am.
Helices?

36Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 9th May 2012, 1:00 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Dude.I can see your IP,location,your posts,your email and I know that you changed your name.And who else would ask this?Simple logic tells me who you are.
You're Helices,I don't need to guess.

37Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 9th May 2012, 1:30 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Dude.I can see your IP,location,your posts,your email and I know that you changed your name.And who else would ask this?Simple logic tells me who you are.
I just noticed his other account was gone and he already had a post. Also, I'm pretty sure Fireal is a Deftones song Laughing .

38Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 9th May 2012, 1:33 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
I just noticed his other account was gone and he already had a post. Also, I'm pretty sure Fireal is a Deftones song Laughing .
Yes,from the album Adrenaline.
He couldn't have possibly got any more oblivious than he already was unless he would have said "I'm Helices,who am I?.

39Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 10th May 2012, 5:06 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
He couldn't have possibly got any more oblivious than he already was unless he would have said "I'm Helices,who am I?.
I think you mean "obvious", not "oblivious".

40Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 11th May 2012, 12:42 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Welcome to the site, Megaripjaws!

41Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 11th May 2012, 10:48 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:Welcome to the site, Megaripjaws!
You stole what I was going to say. Mad

42Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 12th May 2012, 5:21 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

BigChillfan10 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:Welcome to the site, Megaripjaws!
You stole what I was going to say. Mad
Just say it too Razz .

43Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 13th May 2012, 11:11 am

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human

Sebastian13 wrote:
I'm feeling personally guilty for this.
Why would you feel awkward around us?
Eh, don't feel guilty. Its just because i am not very sociable. But I'll do my best, no matter what.
I hope we can be friends. It is nice to be here.

-RBM cherry Very Happy

44Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 24th May 2012, 8:17 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Welcome to the forums, robwill! Smile

45Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 29th May 2012, 7:52 pm

Lissy65

Hi, I'm Lissy. I posted a few times on the old boards, but I'm mainly joining here to get help for my attempt to archive all of Dwayne's Q&As.

46Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 29th May 2012, 8:24 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber

Lissy65 wrote:Hi, I'm Lissy. I posted a few times on the old boards, but I'm mainly joining here to get help for my attempt to archive all of Dwayne's Q&As.
Welcome

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

47Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th May 2012, 4:17 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Lissy65 wrote:Hi, I'm Lissy. I posted a few times on the old boards, but I'm mainly joining here to get help for my attempt to archive all of Dwayne's Q&As.
Hello, Lissy. Welcome to the forum Very Happy .

48Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th May 2012, 8:52 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Exactly, I was so obvious that I made you actually comment on and think about exactly how negligent I was in hiding my identity, while actually acting as if it wasn't that simple of a task to decipher.

I manipulated you guys because I knew I would probably get this kind of reaction. Razz

Im also manipulating you right now into thinking I'm a douche who uses Light Yagami style explanations of ludicrous actions to appear intelligent.

I think It would have been pretty funny though to have said "I'm Helices, who am I?" though. Smile Next time, next time....

49Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th May 2012, 1:29 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Or...you know...me and Zero respond to EVERYTHING. Laughing

50Introduce Yourself - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th May 2012, 1:30 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Welcome to the forum!
Archiving all of Dwayne's questions in 2 days would be close to impossible so...chill and have fun here. Wink
Well,it depends on how you want to do it...I tried copy-pasting all of them here but realized it's impossible and deleted what I've done so far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum