CBobb1234
aggi
Ben Tenerator Rex
Avian
Doctor Admino
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th November 2012, 9:45 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:Hello people I was a frequent poster on the old board and finally fond my way here. Hope to see a few old faces.

DD
Hey, I'm Helix Particube/Zero Degrees from the older forums. Nice to see you again, datdude Very Happy .

77Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th November 2012, 9:51 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

glad to see a few old faces

78Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 1st December 2012, 8:43 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

Hola. If you were on the old McDuffie forums you should know the member Megaripjaws. That's me. Took me forever to get an account here.

79Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 2nd December 2012, 7:12 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

welcome

80Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 4th December 2012, 5:54 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:glad to see a few old faces
You won't believe how glad I am to see some old faces too.

81Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 4th December 2012, 5:56 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

richard10 wrote:Hola. If you were on the old McDuffie forums you should know the member Megaripjaws. That's me. Took me forever to get an account here.
Megaripjaws, hey Very Happy . Welcome to the forums!

82Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 4th December 2012, 5:56 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:glad to see a few old faces
You won't believe how glad I am to see some old faces too.

83Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 14th December 2012, 12:14 am

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hello all! I am a long time lurker of these forums, and it's a pleasure to meet all of you. Very Happy I was a member of the old Dwayne McDuffie forums, but I hardly ever posted, so I hope you are all okay if I don't tell you who I was on the old forums. Laughing

Anyway, feel free to call me by my real name "Austin", and not my entire username. Very Happy

(Please don't see my username as egotistical sounding. Laughing It's not supposed to be. It is actually a username I've had for many websites, except the year changes each time.)

Last edited by Austinpwns2013 on 14th December 2012, 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total

84Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 14th December 2012, 12:34 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Enter the asylum all are welcome Smile

85Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Hello, my name is Jamal 6th January 2013, 3:27 am

Azmuth's BFF

Emperor Milleous
Emperor Milleous

Hello, all you fine gentlemen and Oprah.

My name is Jamal, and I am a new member to this fine website. XR

I realize this is not the section where I introduce myself, but I felt obligated to do so, so you would all know that my name is Jamal, and I am now a member of this website.

I hope we can all become great friends in the future. XR

Before I conclude this topic, I would like to give a shout-out to the fine members of this site.
-ZeroRecoil
-Sonic_Gamer
-Lodestar's Advocate
-richard10
-Painlee
-ZeroDegrees
-Sebastian13
-bblast616
-datdude
-Omniversed
-Hafje
-CBobb1234
-Gorvan
-Austinpwns2013
-mace23
-the ever-enigmatic Nobody
-ntkyeung
-beczam129
-Turbojake252
-Kariachi
-Ebomnitrix
-Tennyson
-PrimordialBorscht
-kirby145
-And last but certainly not the least, OprahWinfrey62.

86Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th January 2013, 12:12 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This was a bit weird...but hey there, welcome to the forum. Very Happy
I'll merge this topic into the "Introduce Yourself" after a few days. But for now I'll let it here, if so was your wish. Wink

87Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th January 2013, 1:38 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Tammar...

http://shrek.com

88Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th January 2013, 9:18 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Oh no it's the XR guy.

89Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 6th January 2013, 11:38 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Oh no it's the XR guy.

What's with the XR and do you guys know him?

90Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 7th January 2013, 1:59 am

Azmuth's BFF

Emperor Milleous
Emperor Milleous

Are you the individual who committed the horrifying grammar atrocity, "I could care less"?

If so, you ignored my statements which I will now paste here:
"My name is Jamal, and the correct phrase is "I couldn't care less." Otherwise you are implying that you are indeed capable of caring less, which is not your desired intention. I do believe your desired intention was to imply the opposite, in order to convey that you no longer are capable of caring due to your unusual amount of excitement. Therefore, I have decided to descend upon the forums and assist you in this matter, hopefully providing you with knowledge for proper lingual etiquette. I hope your ignorance has been slightly alleviated by my comment. I also hope my comment inspires you to aspire to become elegant in the art of the English language. "

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Tammar...
Oh, by the way Oprah, I love your show. It has helped bring out my inner independent black woman. XR

91Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 7th January 2013, 2:03 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Well, I guess you aren't Tammar. He's asleep...

92Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 7th January 2013, 2:06 am

Azmuth's BFF

Emperor Milleous
Emperor Milleous

Sebastian13 wrote:

Yes, we know quite a lot about each other. XR

His name is Lodestar's Advocate, and my name is Jamal, but for some reason, he could "care less", as he would put it. However, that is incorrect grammar, and when I confronted him about this horrible grammar error, he lied to me by saying he could care less, and and he confirmed this by not reading what I wrote, which made me feel a common emotion known as anger, so I took it upon myself to find him and teach him the ways of proper English. XR

93Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 7th January 2013, 5:00 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Azmuth's BFF wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

His name is Lodestar's Advocate, and my name is Jamal, but for some reason, he could "care less", as he would put it. However, that is incorrect grammar, and when I confronted him about this horrible grammar error, he lied to me by saying he could care less, and and he confirmed this by not reading what I wrote, which made me feel a common emotion known as anger, so I took it upon myself to find him and teach him the ways of proper English. XR

I had already mentioned that I could care less because I did, in fact, care a little.

He's a troll and a bit of a douche. I recommend ignoring him.

94Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 7th January 2013, 9:30 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
Azmuth's BFF wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I had already mentioned that I could care less because I did, in fact, care a little.

He's a troll and a bit of a douche. I recommend ignoring him.

As long as you guys won't bring this over to other topics, then it shouldn't be a problem.

95Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th January 2013, 6:11 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

Hello!

You guys remember me. Right? Right?

I'm Solo. I used to be on the old forums, then they got closed, so I wanted to wait until the official new forum to be created instead of using this one. Well, the new forum never happened, so I decided, "Why not join?"

So, yeah. If you remember me, awesome. If you don't, well here's a free pig. pig

96Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 30th January 2013, 7:20 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Solo28 wrote:Hello!

You guys remember me. Right? Right?

I'm Solo. I used to be on the old forums, then they got closed, so I wanted to wait until the official new forum to be created instead of using this one. Well, the new forum never happened, so I decided, "Why not join?"

So, yeah. If you remember me, awesome. If you don't, well here's a free pig. pig

SOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

97Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 2nd March 2013, 5:45 pm

JoyRae

Um...hi. I'm Rachel. Been lurking around this site for a few months, figured now was a good time to join.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

98Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 3rd March 2013, 6:48 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

JoyRae wrote:Um...hi. I'm Rachel. Been lurking around this site for a few months, figured now was a good time to join.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hey! Very Happy

Glad to have you here, enjoy your stay. Wink

99Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 3rd March 2013, 9:17 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

enter enter all are welcome !

100Introduce Yourself - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself 21st March 2013, 6:26 pm

Tordles

Tordles

eyy everybody U v U i decided to join these forums cuz the only person i have to talk about omniverse with is my gf and i'd like to meet more people who like it sooooo yup

anyway, u can call me habu or morgan or whatever. anddd i guess that's about it.

http://tordles.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum