painlee
Ebomnitrix
Solo28
ZeroRecoil
Uncle Grandpa
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 7:28 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/ben-10-omniverse-vilgax-must-croak/EP015516130028?aid=zap2it

This is generally a pretty reliable website, so I feel safe posting this.

Huh. That title IS pretty spoilery.

http://shrek.com

2VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 7:41 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/ben-10-omniverse-vilgax-must-croak/EP015516130028?aid=zap2it

This is generally a pretty reliable website, so I feel safe posting this.

Huh. That title IS pretty spoilery.

It does fit the *Spoiler* must *Spoiler* hint.

So my thoughts, which I'm quite proud of,
-We know that Tummy Trouble is the first episode of the third arc.
-We also know that Tummy Trouble involves the Incursions. (Someone mentioned that the new female villain/Ben's princess love interest might be the daughter of Milleous from X=Ben+2)
-"Croak" like the sound a frog makes.

So in summery, I believe that:
-The new arc does involve the Incursions as main villains.
-This is an arc episode, and therefore the arc somehow involves Vilgax.
-I may have peed myself a little.

3VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 8:06 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

I wonder what Vilgax will look like.

4VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 8:25 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Another Schedule Change... That's the 5th time this month! What the heck...
and plus isn't this a little too soon for Vilgax to return?

5VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 10:27 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

most likely the title is a play on troll must die or something similar.

6VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 11:09 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

So THIS is the spoilery episode title they kept trying to hide from us...

Really excited to see how Vilgax's new design will look like!
Also, this is not too early, he didn't die at the end of UA, he simply got away, we deserve to know what he did after.

7VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st February 2013, 11:55 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Guys, I just have a half horrible/half funny idea about what it can happen in this episode; and in the whole arc. Do you remember the episode "Simian Says"? At the end of the episode, after saving Spidermonkey's planet from the DNAliens, Simian sold some DNA Repair Guns (the ones used by Ben's team to turn infected DNAliens back to humans) to Emperor Milleous of the Incursians. Well, I suspect now we are going to see the solution of that cliffhanger.

I suspect, what if the Incursians managed to modify the DNA Repair Guns for their own purposes? What if they created a version of the gun that can actually turn any sentient being... into an Incursian?!!! I mean, what's the best way to conquer the enemy than to turn them into your kind? And I have the uspiction that Vilgax, possibly in a moment of weakness after his defeat against Ben with Ascalon, will be victim of those guns and turned into an Incursian.

What do you think of this idea?

8VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 12:13 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just have a half horrible/half funny idea about what it can happen in this episode; and in the whole arc. Do you remember the episode "Simian Says"? At the end of the episode, after saving Spidermonkey's planet from the DNAliens, Simian sold some DNA Repair Guns (the ones used by Ben's team to turn infected DNAliens back to humans) to Emperor Milleous of the Incursians. Well, I suspect now we are going to see the solution of that cliffhanger.

I suspect, what if the Incursians managed to modify the DNA Repair Guns for their own purposes? What if they created a version of the gun that can actually turn any sentient being... into an Incursian?!!! I mean, what's the best way to conquer the enemy than to turn them into your kind? And I have the uspiction that Vilgax, possibly in a moment of weakness after his defeat against Ben with Ascalon, will be victim of those guns and turned into an Incursian.

It blows.

Anyway Wow I did not expect that. I'm not sure how to feel about Incursians as primary villains...but Vilgax is good.

9VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 3:39 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:Guys, I just have a half horrible/half funny idea about what it can happen in this episode; and in the whole arc. Do you remember the episode "Simian Says"? At the end of the episode, after saving Spidermonkey's planet from the DNAliens, Simian sold some DNA Repair Guns (the ones used by Ben's team to turn infected DNAliens back to humans) to Emperor Milleous of the Incursians. Well, I suspect now we are going to see the solution of that cliffhanger.

Not bad, I could actually see this happening

10VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 2nd February 2013, 11:07 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

It's pretty amazing and fits everything togheter.
At the end of this arc, Vilgax could be saved and somehow become the main villain again.

11VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 6:16 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

CN Question....

Who's your favorite Ben 10 villain?

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/02/ben10omniverse_clip_024_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

12VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 6:48 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Nobody wrote:CN Question....

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht2.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/protected_auth_!/cnvideo/2013/02/ben10omniverse_clip_024_01_CNVHD.flv&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

This is getting really old. No access outside USA, alternative link, please?

13VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 6:53 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:
Nobody wrote:CN Question....

This is getting really old. No access outside USA, alternative link, please?

Not as old as this is getting.

This is outside of Nobody's control, Ursalink, it is literally not Nobody's business.

As much as you claim that he is somehow seeing the episodes early, he is not, and posting this every couple of weeks isn't going to make these previews more viewable.

14VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 7:25 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Working on YouTube, but in the meantime:

CHICKEN HAWK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

VILGAX LOOKS AWESOME AND HE HAS HIS OLD VOICE BACK, HUZZAH

Is Attea the arc villain? I thought Ferrick said that it was someone new...

SEVENSEVEN AND SIXSIX WOOOOOOO

Eighteight looks weird

I like the Plumber dude

15VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 7:54 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

STEVE BLUM YES! Very Happy Very Happy BEST VOICE ACTOR EVER

16VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 7:54 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epn8ugB-hu0&feature=youtu.be

17VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 11:04 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Solo28 wrote:STEVE BLUM YES! Very Happy Very Happy BEST VOICE ACTOR EVER
he sound different than wend Blum voiced him.

18VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 22nd February 2013, 11:30 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

What the hell, Vilgax's face looks terrible. I love that they brought his armour back but seriously, why does his face look even worse than it did in UAF? Every ounce of character and distinguishability in his face has been taken away, and that mask he's wearing impairs the emotive capability of his eyes to the point where his voice doesn't even look like it's coming out of the characters mouth. I was so looking forward to seeing Vilgax again but this design is awful.

I think this is the first time I've complained about a design in Omniverse Shocked

I love that little Habble guy (or whatever his name is) though.

19VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 12:13 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Lukey wrote:What the hell, Vilgax's face looks terrible. I love that they brought his armour back but seriously, why does his face look even worse than it did in UAF? Every ounce of character and distinguishability in his face has been taken away, and that mask he's wearing impairs the emotive capability of his eyes to the point where his voice doesn't even look like it's coming out of the characters mouth. I was so looking forward to seeing Vilgax again but this design is awful.

I think this is the first time I've complained about a design in Omniverse Shocked

I love that little Habble guy (or whatever his name is) though.
it his stupid helmet ,his armored shoulders is not that great either.

20VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 12:20 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Yes, Attea looks great. 88 also.

Not that into Vilgax's design. The little crown thing is weird and he looks kind of flat. Whatever, He was never a real fave of mine.

21VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 1:30 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Vilgax looks horrid, and since when isn't every one afraid of him?

22VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 1:49 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Attea look great ,it also seems that Vilgax lost his powers which probably happened wend Ascalon absorbed Diagon from Vilgax.

23VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 3:05 am

Omniversed

Human
Human

Vilgax's new design is... well weird, to say the least. I'll admit, it might just be his prison uniform or something, but if that's what he's gonna wear for the series, then he might as well lose the crown cause it does not work for him at all.

The preview's got me really excited for the next couple of weeks. Hopefully there'll be a lot of good action in this one.

24VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 10:42 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Yes, Attea looks great. 88 also.

Not that into Vilgax's design. The little crown thing is weird and he looks kind of flat. Whatever, He was never a real fave of mine.

Yeah...why do they keep having to give him stupid equipment/clothing? Neutral

25VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: VILGAX MUST CROAK SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 23rd February 2013, 11:35 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Yes, Attea looks great. 88 also.

Yeah...why do they keep having to give him stupid equipment/clothing? Neutral

I don't really have any opinion on the face, but thank god they fixed the colour scheme.

Not to parrot Derrick here, but they shouldn't have given the main franchise villain such bright clothing, after the awesomeness that was the highbreed, you'd expect Vilgax to look slightly more threatening.

I have high hopes the character however. I just want him to be as threatening as he was in the Original Series, and not get beaten ass backwards at every turn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum