Uncle Grandpa
Ben Tenerator Rex
BigChillfan10
Sebastian13
aggi
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th June 2012, 9:38 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:You know, I watched the 7 minute preview again and from the fight scenes and the confrontation between Ben and the Red Galvanic Mechamorph, it seems less like they're fighting to harm each other, and more like RGM is trying to train or test Ben. We've already seen Mechamorph armor in Destroy All Aliens, which Derrick Wyatt has mentioned he liked, so I came up with a theory: what if RGM is Azmuth in a Mechamorph suit, trying to train and test Ben?
i think the Red Galvanic Mechamorph is a villain.

152Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 8:07 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:You know, I watched the 7 minute preview again and from the fight scenes and the confrontation between Ben and the Red Galvanic Mechamorph, it seems less like they're fighting to harm each other, and more like RGM is trying to train or test Ben. We've already seen Mechamorph armor in Destroy All Aliens, which Derrick Wyatt has mentioned he liked, so I came up with a theory: what if RGM is Azmuth in a Mechamorph suit, trying to train and test Ben?
I think he's a villain. Red = Villain (seriously). The design itself is pretty villainous and to me, they look like they're trying to hurt each other.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 10th June 2012, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

153Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 8:10 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:I love the idea of Khyber's "opposite-omnitrix",he can transform his pet into predators of Ben's aliens.
That's simply brilliant and I don't see how Ben will win this without help.Hint-hint:Rook Very Happy
I almost think Khyber doesen't even WANT to kill Ben.There was an episode in Samurai Jack where an alien species chased and captured Jack but released him because he was worthy pray. (he was only defeated twice in the whole series)
I got that feeling too. He's like a hunter so I guess he's got some code of honor or something. And don't forget, villain's rule: don't kill your enemy when you have the chance Laughing .

154Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 9:37 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

I haven't watched the 7 minute preview yet but from the pictures I saw I'm surprised how some of the aliens turned out. Despite the Omnitrix symbol being an imperfect circle it looked fine particularly on Terraspin. I don't appreciate Psyphon, NRG [although it was kinda minor] and Water Hazard's design though. Just an opinion.

But I admit, the other villains Malware and Khyber look badass. Is there any picture of Crashhopper and Chickenhawk (the actual Chickenhawk, or its actual name, since I don't know why I'm not betting that that chicken alien I saw is NOT Chickenhawk although most likely he appears to be it)?

155Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 1:33 pm

RandomBen10EpicFan

Smile
First-Psykon wrote:I haven't watched the 7 minute preview yet but from the pictures I saw I'm surprised how some of the aliens turned out. Despite the Omnitrix symbol being an imperfect circle it looked fine particularly on Terraspin. I don't appreciate Psyphon, NRG [although it was kinda minor] and Water Hazard's design though. Just an opinion.

But I admit, the other villains Malware and Khyber look badass. Is there any picture of Crashhopper and Chickenhawk (the actual Chickenhawk, or its actual name, since I don't know why I'm not betting that that chicken alien I saw is NOT Chickenhawk although most likely he appears to be it)?

156Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 2:46 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

I like the new feature to the omnitrix.
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 New_holigram_way_in_omniverse
The icons on the new omnitrix were inspired by Autobots and Dcecepticon symbols.

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Ben_10_omniverse_heroes

157Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 2:56 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

I've like the new Omnitrix's design better than the previous three for a while now, but this just solidifies it.

http://shrek.com

158Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 2:59 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I've like the new Omnitrix's design better than the previous three for a while now, but this just solidifies it.
I hate the new Omnitrix, it looks like an iPod. But yes, I'm really loving the new feature!

159Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 3:26 pm

RobAlister

The new Omnitrix is fine but I'm not sure if I could use it (if it were real). The old one had silhouettes of the aliens which made them easy to identify while this one just has their faces on a light green background. It seems like the average person (or just me) would mistakenly hit the wrong face by accident if they didn't pay attention or had to transform in a hurry.

Gwen doesn't look brainy anymore. She looks like a valley girl with a spray-on tan. Not bad but not Gwen. Kevin looks like he's matured but retained some of his "bad boy" persona. Max's eyes annoy me slightly. It's that perma-happy look that some cartoons do that is supposed to show us that the character is a nice and happy character but it seems outdated to me.

The preview did change my opinion of the show. Before I was just going to ignore it but there looks to be something worth seeing in it. I'm going to give it a shot.

160Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 3:41 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

It seems like the average person (or just me) would mistakenly hit the wrong face by accident if they didn't pay attention or had to transform in a hurry.
It's a cool feature and Ben knows his aliens good enough to be able to identify them fast BUT...this is a horrible feature in the usefulness category.

161Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 3:43 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

My favorite Omnitrix was the AF one.

162Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 6:12 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:Bloxx seems kind of week but fun to use.

He looks pretty strong
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Bloxx_throws

163Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 6:14 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Yuri's voicing Feedback

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/336207403190091768?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notifications&utm_campaign=answered

164Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 6:18 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

Was it me or in that preview zombozo was homeless?

165Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 6:27 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I've like the new Omnitrix's design better than the previous three for a while now, but this just solidifies it.
I hate the new Omnitrix, it looks like an iPod. But yes, I'm really loving the new feature!
I don't see how this omnitirx is any different to the previous ones.

166Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 7:00 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

It's white, it has a cover, it's square, and it has a touch screen

167Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th June 2012, 10:27 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

It's white, it has a cover, it's square, and it has a touch screen

It plays music....

168Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 12:02 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
You're kidding? It's entirely different-looking than the others in design.

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Images10

169Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 2:23 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

CBobb1234 wrote:
painlee wrote:Bloxx seems kind of week but fun to use.

He looks pretty strong
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Bloxx_throws
his arms broke after he cached the energy ball.

170Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 3:08 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Also, when he formed a dome around the three villains in the trailer, the villains were able to break through him with one energy blast.

171Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 4:08 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
You're kidding? It's entirely different-looking than the others in design.

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Images10
I like the new touch screen feature but I kinda hate the fact that the holograms shown of the aliens are only the heads.

172Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 6:03 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:Also, when he formed a dome around the three villains in the trailer, the villains were able to break through him with one energy blast.
It's not entirely meant as being "weak". Being made of blocks, he looks like he can be disassembled but surely, he's still a useful alien.

173Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 6:05 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I wish they kept the AF design and gave it the touch screen feature but with the holograms but hey, I can't have everything. At least there's an upside to the new Omnitrix.

174Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 1:55 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 N4fd5425134b9d

interesting Khyber have hunted alien species that Ben can turn in to.

the skull is a normal Vaxasaurian skull not ultimate.

175Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 11th June 2012, 5:01 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

But there's an ultimate helmet under it...interesting and slightly disturbing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum