Uncle Grandpa
Sebastian13
painlee
Prem
verbomaniac
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 9th February 2014, 5:05 am

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:seems like the shielded Ghostfreak have a similar design to the comic.

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 640px-Intro_7

man i hate that design.

I love that design too

52Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 9th February 2014, 3:41 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

53Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 9th February 2014, 4:57 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

verbomaniac wrote:The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

Before Matt Wayne even mentioned Ventrilosquid, Derrick said that some of the alternates did have new aliens. So I'm going to trust that. Also, if you consider fusions to be worth like .25% a new alien, we'll also get that.

Alsoooo Derrick said that he was mistaken about Gutrot being the last alien. Which to me sounds like arc 6 might have something new in store too. So I dunno. Omniverse is going to have 58 aliens in rotation when arc 5 ends. That's already a lot!

54Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 9th February 2014, 6:16 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:The only sad thing about Whampire is that, assuming Ventrilosquid was a joke (not saying he was), Whampire will be the only new omnitrix alien we get until the next series. So like, next year at the soonest.

Before Matt Wayne even mentioned Ventrilosquid, Derrick said that some of the alternates did have new aliens. So I'm going to trust that. Also, if you consider fusions to be worth like .25% a new alien, we'll also get that.

Alsoooo Derrick said that he was mistaken about Gutrot being the last alien. Which to me sounds like arc 6 might have something new in store too. So I dunno. Omniverse is going to have 58 aliens in rotation when arc 5 ends. That's already a lot!

You say this a lot but I think you've missed something.

Derrick was mistaken when he said that Gutrot was the last alien.

Because the last alien according to production order is Whampire.

55Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 9th February 2014, 6:25 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:

Not necessarily. during the discussion Whampire was also brought up, and I think he told me Whampire wasn't the last one either. I'd have to check, but it's buried in several months' worth of formspring. One of these days...

And one other thing. Derrick said they "pretty much" stopped--that doesn't sound absolute to me at all. Honestly, I expect at least one more in the last 30 episodes.

56Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 9th February 2014, 9:45 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

ZeroRecoil wrote:

Not necessarily. during the discussion Whampire was also brought up, and I think he told me Whampire wasn't the last one either. I'd have to check, but it's buried in several months' worth of formspring. One of these days...

And one other thing. Derrick said they "pretty much" stopped--that doesn't sound absolute to me at all. Honestly, I expect at least one more in the last 30 episodes.

Well I do agree that the Alternate Universe Ben's might bring something new, not to mention plenty of other chances for new designs to crop up (We know nothing about Clyde 5 so far) + I feel that some of the errant names Matt Wayne through out are going to turn up somewhere, although they'll probably be mentioned callously in "Collect This".

I just completely believe that Ben Prime isn't going to turn into anything new probably for the rest of the show, depends if CN contract more episodes and decide to green light new Aliens being introduced.

57Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 10th February 2014, 4:22 am

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
Human
Human

You can not see clearly who is the face.

But it seems to Charmcaster.
However, a Facebook page says is Rojo, is it?

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Enc_OV_Tabber[/quote]

Rojo has won powers with Vilgax

Rojo has had technological equipment in Ultimate Alien

Now she would have chances to gain power with the magic of Charmcaster

http://www.ben10extranet.com

58Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 10th February 2014, 1:17 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:You can not see clearly who is the face.

But it seems to Charmcaster.
However, a Facebook page says is Rojo, is it?

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Enc_OV_Tabber

Rojo has won powers with Vilgax

Rojo has had technological equipment in Ultimate Alien

Now she would have chances to gain power with the magic of Charmcaster
[/quote]

I see the picture and yes that is Rojo, the suit have the skull that she use in her Original series t-shirt... IS ROJO!!!

Finally i can say it, Omniverse is the best Ben 10 series ever!!, is really cool the new design is a mix between the original and the second desing. Now i only wait that Clancy goes to this series of the next one.

59Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 10th February 2014, 3:46 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

60Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 10th February 2014, 5:06 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Solo28 wrote:
painlee wrote:seems like the shielded Ghostfreak have a similar design to the comic.

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 640px-Intro_7

man i hate that design.

I love that design too

I'm in the middle. I think it's decent, but I like it.

61Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 10th February 2014, 5:10 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ZeroRecoil wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

Well I do agree that the Alternate Universe Ben's might bring something new, not to mention plenty of other chances for new designs to crop up (We know nothing about Clyde 5 so far) + I feel that some of the errant names Matt Wayne through out are going to turn up somewhere, although they'll probably be mentioned callously in "Collect This".

I just completely believe that Ben Prime isn't going to turn into anything new probably for the rest of the show, depends if CN contract more episodes and decide to green light new Aliens being introduced.

Ben Prime? Ha, soon this name will be much-needed with all these alternates.

P.S. I'm an Omnitrix Wielder now. It's hero time.  Cool 

62Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 11th February 2014, 12:48 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Primus10 wrote:That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

now that i see it, yes is chamcaster, the skull in her body was the thing that i dont understand so much, but now that i see it, this have to be some type of suit.

But is true Rojo would be back in the last 2 Arc.

63Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 11th February 2014, 6:01 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
Primus10 wrote:That is Charmcaster, not Rojo, just compare the mark under the eyes... http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/pt/images/6/65/Enc_OV_Tabber.png -http://api.ning.com/files/PHKC1AOWfhxMxtI5AxVn78Qc-uVJZy5o8LiZ4KjYPX4dRld1q1p5YCNaJ9xpVTqX-DYzzK8Npy8fBumjWLdtMzDNOI6AJnoI/pic.png

now that i see it, yes is chamcaster, the skull in her body was the thing that i dont understand so much, but now that i see it, this have to be some type of suit.

guys it was already conrirmed that thats rojo and charmcaster has a totally diffrent desogj then that

64Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 11th February 2014, 8:59 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

guys it was already conrirmed that thats rojo and charmcaster has a totally diffrent desogj then that
Just wondering, where was it confirmed that the picture is of Rojo. Also just because a different design was shown does not mean that she can't have a battle suit much like how Ben sometimes wears a hoodie.

65Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 22nd February 2014, 6:36 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

look what's still upside down Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Dd187cf829f19d57787005ff14fb1c0e

http://shrek.com

66Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 24th February 2014, 8:16 pm

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Did Swampfire get redesigned or is this just an error?

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 HgN91EY.pngfire_OV_redesign

67Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 24th February 2014, 8:29 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

MaskedKitsune wrote:Did Swampfire get redesigned or is this just an error?

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 HgN91EY.pngfire_OV_redesign
Swampfire has been (sadly) redesigned

68Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 24th February 2014, 8:33 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
MaskedKitsune wrote:Did Swampfire get redesigned or is this just an error?

Swampfire has been (sadly) redesigned

However it should be noted that this isn't the final redesign, and that Swampfire will change gradually over the course of his "redebut" episode. The picture above is Swampfire somewhere in the middle.

69Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 5th March 2014, 12:25 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Splixon_incidental

Female Splixson

70Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th March 2014, 1:20 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Kai_Official_Ov

71Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th March 2014, 2:20 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

here you guys this is rojo in omniverseOmniverse Designs - Page 3 Artwork-de-rojo-kai-e-2-alienigenas-de

72Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th March 2014, 2:24 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

What is?

73Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th March 2014, 7:43 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:What is?

Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Ben+10+omniverse+galatic+monsters+rojo+kai+%281%29

74Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th March 2014, 12:04 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

MaskedKitsune wrote:

OMG!!! Beautiful!!

75Omniverse Designs - Page 3 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th March 2014, 8:05 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

MaskedKitsune wrote:

wish we could have a bigger version of that pic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum